Why Go /NIN To Meripos?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why Go /NIN To Meripos?
Why Go /NIN To Meripos?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nightbear 2010-02-19 19:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ppl won't take NIN's anymore to meripos couse the average NIN just plain suck on dmg or can't hold hate of DRGs or SAMs. NIN can still get you 30khr if your good at it. Always try to get ppl you know to merit. I rater not merit with random just~hit 75 players if possible. sounds picky .. yes is time you putting into it. Level Sync made ***tons of 75s with uncaped skills and they want to go out and merit. SAY NO and save your self a headache.

If the pt requieres me to be on MNK i get on it. same as WAR . if not i go as NIN. SAM i rater leave it at home for events.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you're saying that /blu is going to make a wtf diff in ws damage over /sam and you like to maximize ws dmg. Improve your set, and you won't have that problem.

For example, I could take my drg/sam and beat your WS average as drg/blu
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-19 19:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Assumeing base Taru Drg/Blu 62+45 Dex is 107, you need 10 more, Whats the head aug? Heca legs would be good there to close gap, I would use Askar legs over Aurem either way imo though, I don't like the -4 Atk even though it has STR D:

Idk what your BLU spells give you + though

Edit**

+6 Dex, so 107 Head was +4 and Lance +2
 Odin.Lowblow
Server: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats you vs me Lol
*** you need to sit down and take a pill.

with my current set, I GO /BLU to max my dex/str setup for my drakesbane. ME MY I MYSELF

the end.

p.s
to also relieve the rdm of curing. (incase that was somhow skipped, due to the fact the thread is about other subs, besides /nin) thanks ^^
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you're talking about yourself. And I was talking about you too. I said improve your gear, and /blu won't out ws dmg your /sam.
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds good, ill snap my finger, grab nlegs and repost how amazing /sam is now!! yay

I forgot about my askar legs, once i landed aurum and i went into a "i should add more str" epidemic, i put those legs on and forgot lol. thanks, ima switch that up.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll swap to /blu and repost on how my lesser damage makes me have more fun in parties as well.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-19 19:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hasso alone is +5 STR, /sam you gain 3 Dex and 3 Str base as well, not to mention Hasso Acc bonus, so you really should say what kind of stat bonus you get form /blu lol, +10 Acc +8 Str +3 Dex is the only advantage to /sam ya?
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-19 19:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
Sounds good, ill snap my finger, grab nlegs and repost how amazing /sam is now!! yay

I forgot about my askar legs, once i landed aurum and i went into a "i should add more str" epidemic, i put those legs on and forgot lol. thanks, ima switch that up.

Well it would just be a personal preference to Askar legs > Aurum, but they have Dex for getting that much closer to cap rate, same Acc and more total atk? for a 4 str loss, just seems good to me.
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahahaha

Your ridiculous.
It helps MY dmg... thus i have fun hitting the higher numbers.

Trust me, ive tried through and through. And the only time /sam made a difference (other then the obvious TP Gains) was with hasso. And the amoutn of hate i gain and hold with seigan up, putting hasso makes teh rdm cry. and defeats the effeciency that im shooting for.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Your grammar is ridiculous! It doesn't help your damage. It lowers your damage. More WS > higher average (which if you get better gear you wouldn't even need)

Also, unless you're elvaan or mithra, that build puts you at 112 dex, askar legs, swap spiniel to thunder and your dex is capped.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 19:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have drg. But say my thf/sam has 72 dex. thf/blu has 69 without spells. There are only 2 /blu dex spells you can equip. Both give only +2.

So /blu offers a total of 1 more dex

Edit: also it is 3 less base str but you can equip 5 str so /blu would give you 2 more... until you factor in hasso
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey i just see better peek numbers and it helps the party out overall. Thats all i shoot for :D and its bout +5str +4dex +6vit with /blu, nice boost overall :P

so tech i gain 1 dex, hahaha ***. either way i enjoy it alot :) the play style suits me better and allows my rdm to breath and focus on haste

and watch out! my grammar sucks! it might effect my dmg!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
I don't have drg. But say my thf/sam has 72 dex. thf/blu has 69 without spells. There are only 2 /blu dex spells you can equip. Both give only 2.

So /blu offers a total of 1 more dex

Edit: also it is 3 less base str but you can equip 5 str so /blu would give you 2 more... until you factor in hasso
Very very good catch. Just double checked and drg/blu has 3 less dex than drg/sam. Also, puts a correction on my previous statement. I thought drg had 68 base dex (sam thinking lulz) so w/ the changed i suggested, he'd still need 3 more dex to cap
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
it helps the party out overall.
No, it doesn't. With a competent party, the rdm won't need help and your DAMAGE will help the party more than unnecessary healing breaths. Your exp/hr will go up, and thus your party's exp/hr will go up. This will help them, not your silly preference. Just because you like it or may have more fun on it, does not mean it helps your party, sorry.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-19 19:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I said /blu has 3 Less STR and DEX like a while ago >_>
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Gimme a break. I'm on wifi at McDonalds, haven't had power in a month, ect.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-19 19:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Gimme a break. I'm on wifi at McDonalds, haven't had power in a month, ect.

/comfort D:
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey im not going ot argue. I already know /sam will out parse. But thats not what the topic was about.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 19:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Odin.Lowblow said:
it helps the party out overall.
No, it doesn't. With a competent party, the rdm won't need help and your DAMAGE will help the party more than unnecessary healing breaths. Your exp/hr will go up, and thus your party's exp/hr will go up. This will help them, not your silly preference. Just because you like it or may have more fun on it, does not mean it helps your party, sorry.
But but but then the rdm can nuke... and I like nuking!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
Hey im not going ot argue. I already know /sam will out parse. But thats not what the topic was about.
Yes and doing more damage will help your party more. That's my argument. You're saying that /blu will help your party more, and I'll give that to you, if your party sucks. if you have a solid built party, then /sam will benefit your party more and result in more total exp.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 19:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Also /blu can give you lizard and beast killer ftw!
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

REad what you just said.

How often can you rely on others in this game? Its *** FFXI , 75% of the time, your invited to a party that blows chunks.

Now if im going to a solid Friend made Burn. Thats when the gears are turned into overdrive and we burn our 35k/hr
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
How often can you rely on others in this game? Its *** FFXI , 75% of the time, your invited to a party that blows chunks.
I make my own parties. You should try it sometime. I haven't had an exp/pt under 30k/hr in over half a year
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 19:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Half a year isn't that long of a time in this game... I haven't merited in a pt in over a year.
 Odin.Lowblow
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-19 19:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Its the same situation dude, you dont know how well geared a person is or is they even know how to play theyre job.

unless its a linkshell/friend based party. I go /blu
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I can occasionally get the 28k'er if someone is slacking! was accounting for those situations!
 Bismarck.Hisagi
Server: Bismarck
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-02-19 19:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Is so easy to keep chain with /nin, no point going with /war or /sam.
Anyway depends on player skill,if u know how to use seigan can go /sam.
What does chain being easy to keep have to do with anything? You can "keep chain" at 15k/hr and you can keep chain at 30k/hr. Just because you're keeping chain does not mean you're doing good.
I ran out of mobs with a full pt of /nin... why u need to sub war or sam?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-19 19:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
Its the same situation dude, you dont know how well geared a person is or is they even know how to play theyre job.

unless its a linkshell/friend based party. I go /blu
Yes you do. Check people before inviting them >.> I make pts w/ randoms all the time
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9