Samurai Equipment Help :)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Samurai Equipment help :)
Samurai Equipment help :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Shiva.Borealis
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Honestly, I am done with this argument, it sucks to be teamed up against when all I wanted to say was how Sushi is not the best Sam food in all situations. I saw Arg praising it so highly, when it is not as useful as you think it is. All of the other things I've said aside be them right or wrong it doesn't *** matter, Sushi is NOT the best sam food in all situations.

Off to your nightclub with your homeys? Say hi to Kanye for me will ya.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-18 18:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

samurai equip thread

serious bizz
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Honestly, I am done with this argument, it sucks to be teamed up against when all I wanted to say was how Sushi is not the best Sam food in all situations. I saw Arg praising it so highly, when it is not as useful as you think it is. All of the other things I've said aside be them right or wrong it doesn't *** matter, Sushi is NOT the best sam food in all situations.

Stop being wrong, and we'll stop teaming up.

You'll find that if you go into a room and say the sun is made out of marshmallows, most people will disagree with you. That doesn't mean they're teaming up, it means you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and should be in a mental home.

Ifrit.Zibo
Server: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll admit I've skewed some truths but I hold fast that when accuracy is capped 7 str > 5 str (red curry) and that some mobs have such high defense, that attack is not ignorable whether it be for melee or ws damage. Keep using sushi I don't give a flying ***, but realize gekko is not always capped, and some of you have all ready admitted that (See the JoL post) and you have admitted that str is the best for gekko, so how is 5 str > 7 str especially when accuracy is so easy to cap on 95% of mobs. I want to be enlightened.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-18 18:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The sun is made of marshmallows.
PROVE ME WRONG!
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It was never Sushi vs Curry
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-18 18:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-18 18:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh lawl dude
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'll admit I've skewed some truths but I hold fast that when accuracy is capped 7 str > 5 str (red curry) and that some mobs have such high defense, that attack is not ignorable whether it be for melee or ws damage. Keep using sushi I don't give a flying ***, but realize gekko is not always capped, and some of you have all ready admitted that (See the JoL post) and you have admitted that str is the best for gekko, so how is 5 str > 7 str especially when accuracy is so easy to cap on 95% of mobs. I want to be enlightened.

There it is.

Great work guys. BROFIST!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-18 18:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

There it is.

Great work guys. BROFIST!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You pretty much just lost your own argument.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Well that is where the fight occurred, because I wasn't mad about that. Honestly, I came in here to argue that sushi is not that great because accuracy is easy to cap. When acc is capped, use curry. Whether it be because yellow curry has the same str and is cheaper, or because red curry has more str.

I said the pizza thing as a side-note and from there started to get attacked on it so I was defending myself, and I didn't have such a solid defense for that.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

You say that... but nobody refuted the argument I was truely trying to have, you got me on a tangent and then started fighting about it, you've won nothing.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Well that is where the fight occurred, because I wasn't mad about that. Honestly, I came in here to argue that sushi is not that great because accuracy is easy to cap. When acc is capped, use curry. Whether it be because yellow curry has the same str and is cheaper, or because red curry has more str.

I said the pizza thing as a side-note and from there started to get attacked on it so I was defending myself, and I didn't have such a solid defense for that.

Because you were wrong.

You twisted it to try and cover the fact, but it didn't work.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You say that... but nobody refuted the argument I was truely trying to have, you got me on a tangent and then started fighting about it, you've won nothing.

Except you pride and virginity.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-18 18:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The Game

U lost it

seriously just leave it be. Don't you realize people aren't taking your argument seriously anymore

Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

I was defending using pizza on mobs with a high defense, and I stand by that.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Maybe you should make the argument you're 'truly trying to have' more obvious, instead of defending points that are wrong.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

You never stated high defence mobs originally. If you don't give the details of the argument your trying to make, people will assume your talking about general mobs.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Maybe you should make the argument you're 'truly trying to have' more obvious, instead of defending points that are wrong.

Because I didn't say 100 times in the middle of the fight that my main argument is Sushi vs Curry when acc is capped. You got me there /not
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-18 18:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I would call this a bandwagon now that the discussion is said and done :D
Time for 1 party to bask in victory and one to continue to dig oneself into a whole until he quits posting in this thread.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

You never stated high defence mobs originally. If you don't give the details of the argument your trying to make, people will assume your talking about general mobs.

But if I DID say high defense mobs a little later, why are people still arguing? You can't argue only the 1st sentence of an argument if it is still developing.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
The Game

U lost it

seriously just leave it be. Don't you realize people aren't taking your argument seriously anymore

Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-18 18:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

But if I DID say high defense mobs a little later, why are people still arguing? You can't argue only the 1st sentence of an argument if it is still developing.

wtttttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

oh gawd greatest reply evar
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This is less entertaining now.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-18 18:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

Why don't you just stop.
Defending yourself is just going to produce nothing since you already gave it all up earlier.
So just cut your losses and QFT.
Shiva.Daimos said:
This is less entertaining now.
I didn't really find this being all that entertaining for the most part.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
The Game

U lost it

I have said a lot of true things in my posts, and if you want to disregard all of them to try and make me look like an *** you can be my guest. I am talking about pizza on high def. mobs, and curry on capped acc mobs. If it doesn't refer to that, I don't give a flying *** and everything applying to outside those situations can be disregarded in this discussion. But please, keep being childish and posting memes that dodge the discussion at hand.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
It was Sushi vs Pizza
Curry > Sushi > Pizza

Because you were wrong.

That is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE reply I've ever seen. In my opinion the following happened.

Ziba said you should use Pizza for Gekko.
Ziba was proven wrong.
Ziba flipped his argument stating he only meant on high defence mobs to cover his tracks.

It's obvious. Stop being so obvious.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it entertaining...man I don't even remember what I was thinking. This thread fckin blows.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
I find it entertaining...man I don't even remember what I was thinking. This thread fckin blows.

And that's due to one person.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9