Samurai Equipment Help :)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Samurai Equipment help :)
Samurai Equipment help :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ifrit.Zibo
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
It's not an invalid point, but the only few mobs that really cause that sort of scenario are JoL and maybe 95 mobs so far.

It's what I've been arguing, Sam has so much accuracy in gear, abilities, merits, and level increase, that those mobs are the only ones that really pose a challenge to our accuracy, and when fighting those mobs, attack is not negligible.

I am just confused why his "amazing counter-point" was about thf mobs (can't say I didn't see it coming), it is as if people still care about Mamool Ja Staging Point.
 Shiva.Borealis
Server: Shiva
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
It's not an invalid point, but the only few mobs that really cause that sort of scenario are JoL and maybe 95 mobs so far.

It's what I've been arguing, Sam has so much accuracy in gear, abilities, merits, and level increase, that those mobs are the only ones that really pose a challenge to our accuracy, and when fighting those mobs, attack is not negligible.

I am just confused why his "amazing counter-point" was about thf mobs (can't say I didn't see it coming), it is as if people still care about Mamool Ja Staging Point.

I refer you to my previous post(s).
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

"Well since I'm not Stanflame I can't read your *** mind, maybe you should tell us what you mean before you post 'NEED ATTAK FOR EVURYTHNG'. Details mean a lot."

(Quote to end the train)

You are thick headed and stubborn. On mobs where attack gekko is att capped, accuracy is capped as well. If you really want to push the whole str for life thing, eat red curry and go on with your day, that way you're eating att food indirectly... and I win? Die in a fire please.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
"Well since I'm not Stanflame I can't read your *** mind, maybe you should tell us what you mean before you post 'NEED ATTAK FOR EVURYTHNG'. Details mean a lot."

(Quote to end the train)

You are thick headed and stubborn. On mobs where attack gekko is att capped, accuracy is capped as well. If you really want to push the whole str for life thing, eat red curry and go on with your day, that way you're eating att food indirectly... and I win? Die in a fire please.

Saying 'Berserk then WS, you'll see the difference' doesn't help anyone, mate. You need to say wtf it is you're WSing on, and 'something that might be hard but will be maybe if there is defense on the maybe could have' doesn't exactly help. Just because I pointed out the flaw in your lolargument with everyone here, there's no need to tell me to die. I'm quite hurt.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

(Quote to end the train)

Saying 'Berserk then WS, you'll see the difference' doesn't help anyone, mate. You need to say wtf it is you're WSing on, and 'something that might be hard but will be maybe if there is defense on the maybe could have' doesn't exactly help. Just because I pointed out the flaw in your lolargument with everyone here, there's no need to tell me to die. I'm quite hurt.

I'm sorry I didn't anticipate a 3 page rage war that would warrant me being a bit more specific. I am pretty much done with you, us real sams can eat curry/pizza you keep eating sushi it's the best, all of the FFXIAH forum goers know it and so do you. You're all winners in my book!
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

(Quote to end the train)

I'm sorry I didn't anticipate a 3 page rage war that would warrant me being a bit more specific. I am pretty much done with you, us real sams can eat curry/pizza you keep eating sushi it's the best, all of the FFXIAH forum goers know it and so do you. You're all winners in my book!

lol, someone sounds mad... hang on!

UMAD!!!!

I went there. Rage more, mate.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 17:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol you say everyone is twisting your words, but you're twisting your own.

The only person that said anything about sushi was Arget, and he isn't a sam, but a damn good number cruncher.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

People usually fall back on the UMAD meme when they are wrong/misinformed. It makes you look very intelligent.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
People usually fall back on the UMAD meme when they are wrong/misinformed. It makes you look very intelligent.

Wow, I would have thought the sarcasm was quite clear. But not for you. Not for good old Zibo and his Gekkoneedsattackimdonewiththisthreadnow attitude.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You have better things to do Borealis, you can be creating more gear sets for gear you don't have.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
You have better things to do Borealis, you can be creating more gear sets for gear you don't have.

Falling back on the 'Your gear sucks' argument. lol, just lol.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm falling back on the, "I have said what needs to be said and you are ignorant" argument, so now I am just going to sneak in some insults before I go play with my ***'s *** int he club. (Obvious rl card joke is obvious)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 17:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm falling back on the, "I have said what needs to be said and you are ignorant" argument, so now I am just going to sneak in some insults before I go play with my ***'s *** int he club. (Obvious rl card joke is obvious)

Wow, for someone with Dusk+1 you know literally *** all about SAM.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:

Glad you can admit your failures, have fun with your chubby man-***. :D
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually walking away victorious knowing that I am better that you. On that note let me end by saying:

*plugs ears with fingers* Lalala I am better than you. You know nothing. lalala *takes fingers out*
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 17:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

12 y.o's shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 17:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm actually walking away victorious knowing that I am better that you. On that note let me end by saying:

*plugs ears with fingers* Lalala I am better than you. You know nothing. lalala *takes fingers out*

You're not though. All you've proven is that you don't understand the mechanics of your main job.

Which makes you VERY lol.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

Because sushi is the end all be all food? People lose sight of the stupid topic we are fighting about and end up defending this.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Forager's + Tiphia = retard

Lrn2SAM, mate.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

You're not though. All you've proven is that you don't understand the mechanics of your main job.

I'm sorry I don't drink the Koolaid they must be passing around over in PaleRiders, sushi is not the best food for sam.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 17:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Pizza is by far, not the best food for Gekko. Ever. EVER.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Because accuracy matters when it is capped? BRILLIANT (You do realize I could have played the same "town gear" card you played, but I am above that)
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

I'm sorry I don't drink the Koolaid they must be passing around over in PaleRiders, sushi is not the best food for sam.

And so it begins... again.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
Pizza is by far, not the best food for Gekko. Ever. EVER.

I said 10x that my main argument was Curry > Sushi, like I said, you lose track of my main point.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 17:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

Because sushi is the end all be all food? People lose sight of the stupid topic we are fighting about and end up defending this.

You're wrong in everything you've said so far. You tried to fall back on the fact that you 'forgot' thf mobs.

Silly boy.
 Siren.Delirium
Server: Siren
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2010-08-18 17:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
12 y.o's shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

word
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 17:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Because accuracy matters when it is capped? BRILLIANT (You do realize I could have played the same "town gear" card you played, but I am above that)

Yes, because you can totally see a cape and ammo item on the person.

l2towngear.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 17:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You lose track yourself, The point of sushi was made ONCE.
Of course curry is better. But you supplemented your argument with "omg pizza yum yum best food"
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Well I'm pointing out gear that's actually easily upgradeable. Since I have no way of getting a relic/Usu atm I can't see how I can get any of the sets I made...
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

You're wrong in everything you've said so far. You tried to fall back on the fact that you 'forgot' thf mobs.

Silly boy.

I'm not wrong in everything I've said, if you think "Sushi is not always the best food" is wrong, that means you always use sushi. If you always use sushi you have an extra chromosome.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9