Samurai Equipment Help :)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Samurai Equipment help :)
Samurai Equipment help :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-18 17:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I always eat cream puffs.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 17:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm falling back on the, "I have said what needs to be said and you are ignorant" argument, so now I am just going to sneak in some insults before I go play with my ***'s *** int he club. (Obvious rl card joke is obvious)

Wow, for someone with Dusk+1 you know literally *** all about SAM.

Because sushi is the end all be all food? People lose sight of the stupid topic we are fighting about and end up defending this.

You're wrong in everything you've said so far. You tried to fall back on the fact that you 'forgot' thf mobs.

Silly boy.

I'm not wrong in everything I've said, if you think "Sushi is not always the best food" is wrong, that means you always use sushi. If you always use sushi you have an extra chromosome.

Ok then, you're wrong in 99% of the things you've said today.
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 17:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever happened to playing with your boyfriends *** in the club, that sounded fun.
 Ifrit.Zibo
Server: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm actually walking away victorious knowing that I am better that you. On that note let me end by saying:

*plugs ears with fingers* Lalala I am better than you. You know nothing. lalala *takes fingers out*

kthx

Forager's + Tiphia = retard

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Because accuracy matters when it is capped? BRILLIANT (You do realize I could have played the same "town gear" card you played, but I am above that)

Well I'm pointing out gear that's actually easily upgradeable. Since I have no way of getting a relic/Usu atm I can't see how I can get any of the sets I made...

Easily Upgradeable = 3m Back Piece + 6m+ Ranged for accuracy that I won't need especially if I use sushi full time if you guys suggest. It is funny how hypocritical you all can be, you say use sushi and do aggressive tp build like swapping in Strigoi ring, or Thew Bomblet, yet me not owning a Cuch is BLASPHEMY!
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm falling back on the, "I have said what needs to be said and you are ignorant" argument, so now I am just going to sneak in some insults before I go play with my ***'s *** int he club. (Obvious rl card joke is obvious)

Because sushi is the end all be all food? People lose sight of the stupid topic we are fighting about and end up defending this.

You're wrong in everything you've said so far. You tried to fall back on the fact that you 'forgot' thf mobs.

Silly boy.

I'm not wrong in everything I've said, if you think "Sushi is not always the best food" is wrong, that means you always use sushi. If you always use sushi you have an extra chromosome.

Ok I'm 99% wrong then? Because there are times you don't use sushi. You don't eat sushi when you acc is capped, you eat red curry, meaning I am right. Please the door is over there *points* gtfo.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
I'm actually walking away victorious knowing that I am better that you. On that note let me end by saying:

*plugs ears with fingers* Lalala I am better than you. You know nothing. lalala *takes fingers out*

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Because accuracy matters when it is capped? BRILLIANT (You do realize I could have played the same "town gear" card you played, but I am above that)

Well I'm pointing out gear that's actually easily upgradeable. Since I have no way of getting a relic/Usu atm I can't see how I can get any of the sets I made...

Easily Upgradeable = 3m Back Piece + 6m+ Ranged for accuracy that I won't need especially if I use sushi full time if you guys suggest. It is funny how hypocritical you all can be, you say use sushi and do aggressive tp build like swapping in Strigoi ring, or Thew Bomblet, yet me not owning a Cuch is BLASPHEMY!

Calm down, mate. You're dipping into the 'Stanflame' zone here.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Thew Bomblet isn't hard to get. And it's no-where near 6mil.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

kthx

Lrn2SAM, mate.

Calm down, mate. You're dipping into the 'Stanflame' zone here.

I don't know who he is, nor could I care. If he corrects ignorance, he is my type of guy.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pizza for Gekko = Everything you say is wrong.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

Silly boy.

Ok I'm 99% wrong then? Because there are times you don't use sushi. You don't eat sushi when you acc is capped, you eat red curry, meaning I am right. Please the door is over there *points* gtfo.

Your entire argument is a strawman.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Whatever happened to playing with your boyfriends *** in the club, that sounded fun.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Pizza was a secondary point, and I said on mobs that are higher level (Zone Bosses for Abyssea, JoL, etc.) you will need both acc and att, so pizza is the way to go. And just because you disagree with 1 point does not mean the whole discussion is invalid, using sushi on acc capped mobs (more often than not) is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, end of story.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Duh? It's like you're arguing with yourself, and all of us at the same time.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Pizza was a secondary point, and I said on mobs that are higher level (Zone Bosses for Abyssea, JoL, etc.) you will need both acc and att, so pizza is the way to go. And just because you disagree with 1 point does not mean the whole discussion is invalid, using sushi on acc capped mobs (more often than not) is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, end of story.

Again, you're strawmanning the argument. Your original point which shall remain wrong, is that you should use Pizza for Gekko.

It's still wrong, no-matter how often you subtly change your argument into a point that is harder to refute.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

You need to stop posting. I don't know if you realize this and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but; you're wrong. In every sense of the word wrong, you are it. Good day old chap.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My people (The Russians) laugh at your shenanigans.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Because everything I has said is wrong?
About how Red Curry > Sushi for gekko
About how on those high end mobs, pizza will produce higher numbers than sushi would whether it be through melee or ws dmg.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this wraps the thread up nicely.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok if I am wrong, I will happily go away if you tell me how, when acc is capped, Sushi > Red Curry.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY IS *** SAYING THAT.
Seriously, nobody said that.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Ok if I am wrong, I will happily go away if you tell me how, when acc is capped, Sushi > Red Curry.

You think attack helps Gekko, your argument is invalid.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You may want to re-read the entirety of yours and the rest of the posts, because you are highly confused.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Because everything I has said is wrong?
About how Red Curry > Sushi for gekko
About how on those high end mobs, pizza will produce higher numbers than sushi would whether it be through melee or ws dmg.

Stop strawmanning. You thought that Berserk made a difference with Gekko on regular mobs. It was wrong.

Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:

Well that's been my argument so why the *** are you all raging?
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lalafell(sp) are hideous, please /endthread now.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-18 18:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

>Implying showing a gimpy Samurai called Zibo that his argument is wrong, is raging.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-18 18:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

If raging = proving you wrong, then yeah, we're raging the ***out of you.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-18 18:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I am done with this argument, it sucks to be teamed up against when all I wanted to say was how Sushi is not the best Sam food in all situations. I saw Arg praising it so highly, when it is not as useful as you think it is. All of the other things I've said aside be them right or wrong it doesn't *** matter, Sushi is NOT the best sam food in all situations.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-18 18:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I now may have cancer, thanks a lot Flion :(
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9