Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 06:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I've heard of Iishin somewhere before, It was something bad, but I can't remember what it was or who told me. >< Mid, I've met him in the past but don't really know him, Never seemed like a bad guy. If Iishin and Mid are in the same LS, Iishin is shady and probably just didn't want to see Mid lose lot to anyone, or maybe Mid wanted to lot for it and Iishin intended to QM to him from the get-go, whether Mid knew or not. I don't know, I'm just throwing out those ideas for your consideration. As for DarkDominion, Settie, you said somewhere it said "Normal AF rules apply." or something. That isn't a rule. 'Normal rules' vary by LS. Have your leader be more specific if that's all it sayes. Also, it's a good idea to not have 'invisible rules' as ***like this gets started due to them. And most AF2 is pretty much useless, I've never seen an LS with a 1 piece per run rule, then again, I never really cared who got what or how many, but I wasn't a leader.
I say the little *** mid knew from his comment in the party chat at the end. Mid is a *** also...

Good point, I forgot about "lolwhy pass?" :D
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 06:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Oh, I see. That's more of a substitution, and not a free lot. I can't really compare rules of one LS to another, I'm just used to free lot being free. If it reached the point of 'free lot' it was because no one wanted it, and it was completely free. We had a Seacom lot, then a 75 lot (if no one had it seacom'd but had the job 75, they got it free.) then a 70 lot, then a 65 lot. After that it went Free lot, which wasn't that common. The lotting announcements were a bit of a hassle, but we used vent.

Ah. We have a 70+ lotting, where people /seacom two pieces for jobs they have over level 70.. and if a piece isn't listed for the /seacom anyone can lot on it. My boyfriend keeps a list of what is seacommed, and shouts out who can lot, or if it's freelot.
Alot of our members don't have vent either, just the 'main' players. Healer, puller and leaders mainly on it.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 06:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Oh, I see. That's more of a substitution, and not a free lot. I can't really compare rules of one LS to another, I'm just used to free lot being free. If it reached the point of 'free lot' it was because no one wanted it, and it was completely free. We had a Seacom lot, then a 75 lot (if no one had it seacom'd but had the job 75, they got it free.) then a 70 lot, then a 65 lot. After that it went Free lot, which wasn't that common. The lotting announcements were a bit of a hassle, but we used vent.
Ah. We have a 70 lotting, where people /seacom two pieces for jobs they have over level 70.. and if a piece isn't listed for the /seacom anyone can lot on it. My boyfriend keeps a list of what is seacommed, and shouts out who can lot, or if it's freelot. Alot of our members don't have vent either, just the 'main' players. Healer, puller and leaders mainly on it.

Oh. We never had a secondary lot.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 07:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ah. We have a 70 lotting, where people /seacom two pieces for jobs they have over level 70.. and if a piece isn't listed for the /seacom anyone can lot on it. My boyfriend keeps a list of what is seacommed, and shouts out who can lot, or if it's freelot. Alot of our members don't have vent either, just the 'main' players. Healer, puller and leaders mainly on it.
We don't either, just the two lotting 'options' if you will. Can only lot one relic per run. Whether freelot or what you listed. If you got a freelot piece, you can't get what you wanted and the other way around.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
We don't either, just the two lotting 'options' if you will. Can only lot one relic per run. Whether freelot or what you listed. If you got a freelot piece, you can't get what you wanted and the other way around.

I mean we were only allowed to seacom one.

EDIT: This is now a Dynamis thread.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 07:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
I mean we were only allowed to seacom one. EDIT: This is now a Dynamis thread.

Lol, *** player warnings. This is more interesting.

Yeah, we get a second option in case the first doesn't drop. :P
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I did a run with Iishin as leader and Midsizedyoda as a scholar, and other players. The point is, it was pick one piece you want on /seacom and lot it if it drops, highest lot gets it, me and mid /seacomed goliard, it dropped! perfect, I overlot him and Iishin quartermasters him for items and he gets the goliard. Perfect players. It's not about being mad anymore, its about getting screwed over by nasty cheats like those what get me out of my place. Proof? Ok. Then they started saying I passed on goliard, I did not. I passed on the blu wep and I'm sure of it. Even another player, Imanorclock said MidsizedYoda got quartermastered, which is indeed true and I saw it. At first I was confused, but he cleared that up for me. I called on Gm, what did they do? Nothing, Investigate like they siad they would, at the end of the day the *** cheating taru got his piece. :)

Yo, Darkli, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish.. But Elin Woods had one of the best player warnings OF ALL TIME!
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
As for DarkDominion, Settie, you said somewhere it said "Normal AF rules apply." or something. That isn't a rule. 'Normal rules' vary by LS. Have your leader be more specific if that's all it sayes. Also, it's a good idea to not have 'invisible rules' as ***like this gets started due to them. And most AF2 is pretty much useless, I've never seen an LS with a 1 piece per run rule, then again, I never really cared who got what or how many, but I wasn't a leader.

I simply quoted what was said on the rules thread on the DD forum. I believe it was about the Linkshells general rule, which is also usually stated before every run made. Not as a general rule that all linkshells follow.

I had a talk with some members, there is no 'invisible rule'. We simply believe that Darki either wasn't paying attention, or missed it altogether. I can't say for certain though, as I wasn't there for the first two runs Darki had attended, only the third where people had told her not to lot since she already got the freelot.

I think I said it before, but the rule was made, in my oppinion, to keep it fair between the members. People seacom two pieces of relic, for jobs they have over level 70, and if it drops, only those that listed the piece may lot. If no one has listed it, it's free to lot, at the cost of whatever you may have seacommed for that run. Most relics may be useless, but people do still want them. Either as town wear, use or collecting. Whatever the reason, it would be unfair, and greedy, if one member on the run manages to get most relics because they happen to have the higher lot. -shrugs- But that is what I think the LS is based on. I can't say for certain why the leaders chose this rule though.

'Darki wasnt paying attention' to what...?
Your the one not paying attention when Ive told you like 5 times already I read the rules. Go and change them, clarify them, whatever, and avoid future members leaving for suddenly getting a rule they never saw tossed in, not for not paying attention.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-01 07:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I did a run with Iishin as leader and Midsizedyoda as a scholar, and other players. The point is, it was pick one piece you want on /seacom and lot it if it drops, highest lot gets it, me and mid /seacomed goliard, it dropped! perfect, I overlot him and Iishin quartermasters him for items and he gets the goliard. Perfect players. It's not about being mad anymore, its about getting screwed over by nasty cheats like those what get me out of my place. Proof? Ok. Then they started saying I passed on goliard, I did not. I passed on the blu wep and I'm sure of it. Even another player, Imanorclock said MidsizedYoda got quartermastered, which is indeed true and I saw it. At first I was confused, but he cleared that up for me. I called on Gm, what did they do? Nothing, Investigate like they siad they would, at the end of the day the *** cheating taru got his piece. :)

Yo, Darkli, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish.. But Elin Woods had one of the best player warnings OF ALL TIME!

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I love myself I want you to love me
When I feel down I want you above me
I search myself I want you to find me
I forget myself I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I don't want anybody else Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me come running
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around I'm always laughing
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes And see you before me
Think I would die If you were to ignore me
A fool could see Just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees I do anything for you

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no

I want you I don't want anybody else
And when I think about you I touch myself
Ooh, ooh, oo, oo ahh

I don't want anybody else When I think about you
I touch myself Ooh I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

and for anyone who is confused why i was saying on party chat pass or passed, I was saying to the members who werent going to lot to pass on the relic because the time on nyzul was running out.

So either way, Mid is friends with Iishin, he lost his lot and got sad, Iishin QM him. and he was like ';;omfghowdidigetit BUT YAY THAT RULES'
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 07:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I simply quoted what was said on the rules thread on the DD forum. I believe it was about the Linkshells general rule, which is also usually stated before every run made. Not as a general rule that all linkshells follow.

Meaning, and confirmed by other members, that the lotting rules was said by Clinch before the runs.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I've heard of Iishin somewhere before, It was something bad, but I can't remember what it was or who told me. >< Mid, I've met him in the past but don't really know him, Never seemed like a bad guy. If Iishin and Mid are in the same LS, Iishin is shady and probably just didn't want to see Mid lose lot to anyone, or maybe Mid wanted to lot for it and Iishin intended to QM to him from the get-go, whether Mid knew or not. I don't know, I'm just throwing out those ideas for your consideration. As for DarkDominion, Settie, you said somewhere it said "Normal AF rules apply." or something. That isn't a rule. 'Normal rules' vary by LS. Have your leader be more specific if that's all it sayes. Also, it's a good idea to not have 'invisible rules' as ***like this gets started due to them. And most AF2 is pretty much useless, I've never seen an LS with a 1 piece per run rule, then again, I never really cared who got what or how many, but I wasn't a leader.
I say the little *** mid knew from his comment in the party chat at the end. Mid is a *** also...

Good point, I forgot about "lolwhy pass?" :D

Oh i dont know where you heard of Iishin apart from this thread and Bluegartr, he has his own personal player warning for ninja lotting Thief relic hands off a dyna ls and suddenly d/cing. and he's on a linkshell with Midsizeyoda and Destinn who /telled me earlier this night saying I shouldnt piss on his members and im just butt hurt I didnt get a piece. I instantly blocked him but not before i telled him i dont deal with *** like him, he also mention that Iishin is a shady member. so lol. Middy trying to look innocent, lol at that. I bet Middy, it felt good when you equiped that goli on my face too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
and for anyone who is confused why i was saying on party chat pass or passed, I was saying to the members who werent going to lot to pass on the relic because the time on nyzul was running out. So either way, Mid is friends with Iishin, he lost his lot and got sad, Iishin QM him. and he was like ';;omfghowdidigetit BUT YAY THAT RULES'

We know why you said it.

I am boss, your clarification is pointless.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:

Meaning, and confirmed by other members, that the lotting rules was said by Clinch before the runs.
lol what the hell it was never said that 1 drop per run rule, if I wouldve known do you think i wouldve risked my chances for the first freelot that appeard on the run? You are really now starting to twist things to your own advantage, your giving a bad name to DD yourself, I'm not.

This has officialy turned into a player warning and ls warning if Sattie keeps excusing her linkshell for not putting it up on forums that its 1 drop per run kind of rule.

Dude just accept it, they didnt have it on the rules, big deal, put it up already and save yourself surprised members leaving the shell. End of argument. Geeez.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and for anyone who is confused why i was saying on party chat pass or passed, I was saying to the members who werent going to lot to pass on the relic because the time on nyzul was running out. So either way, Mid is friends with Iishin, he lost his lot and got sad, Iishin QM him. and he was like ';;omfghowdidigetit BUT YAY THAT RULES'

We know why you said it.

I am boss, your clarification is pointless.

Yo I really like you... No really, your like the one of the only persons who have posted with some god damn sence on their head on this thread.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
lol what the hell it was never said that 1 drop per run rule, if I wouldve known do you think i wouldve risked my chances for the first freelot that appeard on the run? You are really now starting to twist things to your own advantage, your giving a bad name to DD yourself, I'm not. This has officialy turned into a player warning and ls warning if Sattie keeps excusing her linkshell for not putting it up on forums that its 1 drop per run kind of rule. Dude just accept it, they didnt have it on the rules, big deal, put it up already and save yourself surprised members leaving the shell. End of argument. Geeez.

If they haven't already left, they probably won't. And no, this isn's a Player/LS warning thread...

I am boss, this is now a troll thread.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:

lol what the hell it was never said that 1 drop per run rule, if I wouldve known do you think i wouldve risked my chances for the first freelot that appeard on the run? You are really now starting to twist things to your own advantage, your giving a bad name to DD yourself, I'm not.

This has officialy turned into a player warning and ls warning if Sattie keeps excusing her linkshell for not putting it up on forums that its 1 drop per run kind of rule.

Dude just accept it, they didnt have it on the rules, big deal, put it up already and save yourself surprised members leaving the shell. End of argument. Geeez.

oh and sattie, I only remmeber your leaders preeching over and over before that run, the new rule about signing up before dynamis on the sheet, and the first 2 runs i attended only asking for /seacoms up.
So no Sattie, the lotting rules werent said before the run.
and no sattie, on your main forum website www.artsmountain.freeforums.org it didnt say anywhere when i read the rules, 3 times to make sure it was alright to join DD, that it was 1 drop per run kind of rule.
So i made sure this time i asked to my Sacred linkshell if they had the same policy, this is their answer

Darki: Is it one drop per run kind of rule?
Kailynn: No.

End of story.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
We know why you said it. I am boss, your clarification is pointless.
Yo I really like you... No really, your like the one of the only persons who have posted with some god damn sence on their head on this thread.

But eventually, I get bored and trail off into a flurry of insanity, where ***makes no sense and I am boss.*

*See previously posted pic.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 07:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
lol what the hell it was never said that 1 drop per run rule, if I wouldve known do you think i wouldve risked my chances for the first freelot that appeard on the run? You are really now starting to twist things to your own advantage, your giving a bad name to DD yourself, I'm not. This has officialy turned into a player warning and ls warning if Sattie keeps excusing her linkshell for not putting it up on forums that its 1 drop per run kind of rule. Dude just accept it, they didnt have it on the rules, big deal, put it up already and save yourself surprised members leaving the shell. End of argument. Geeez.

You really don't pay attention to whats said, do you?

I said I spoke to other members, since I wasn't there the first two runs you did. They said that the rules were stated by Clinch before the run, as she had done each time before hand. How am I twisting anything? You didn't know, fine, but others said that it was stated so chances are you either missed or ignored it. How is it twisting anything to my advantage.. and what advantage would I have? oO;

My name is Settie, by the way. Not Sattie. I'm also not excusing my LS of anything, and do plan on informing the leader of the rules mishap tomorrow before Dyna. What warning would you have on me anyways?
"Oh god, how dare someone that is loyal to their linkshell clear up any confusion, and oh god how dare a linkshell miss one rule and not inform me the three times I ran with them. Oh god. How dare they. Warning, warning."?

Edit: I also am aware that its not stated on the forums. I read through them to double check, and have said I would address that issue to the leader. :]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-01 07:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Lucant, I thought you were done replying?

Do you really want more flack?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 07:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
You really don't pay attention to whats said, do you? I said I spoke to other members, since I wasn't there the first two runs you did. They said that the rules were stated by Clinch before the run, as she had done each time before hand. How am I twisting anything? You didn't know, fine, but others said that it was stated so chances are you either missed or ignored it. How is it twisting anything to my advantage.. and what advantage would I have? oO; My name is Settie, by the way. Not Sattie. I'm also not excusing my LS of anything, and do plan on informing the leader of the rules mishap tomorrow before Dyna. What warning would you have on me anyways? "Oh god, how dare someone that is loyal to their linkshell clear up any confusion, and oh god how dare a linkshell miss one rule and not inform me the three times I ran with them. Oh god. How dare they. Warning, warning."?

So I'm guessing you made it back to Phoenix? :D
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 07:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sattie shut up. Your annoying really, here are the website rules for af and relic and what not.
Please point out whre it says '1 drop per run rule'
because outside of this website, I was informed when i wasnt allowed to lot the rdm hands because I had already gotten one piece. It isnt even about being greedy, its the fact that i WASNT informed, so no you werent there the first 2 other runs, and i can tell you i wasnt informed of this rule and on the website they havent even changed the rules at all.
So lets make it fair babe, read your rules all over again, and YOU listen and YOU pay attention to what I'm saying, Im tired of hearing you spam the same *** in different words in the thread I made of someone else, if your so flamed over your linkshell being named, your getting pissy over a silly rule, go fix it and move on with life.

General Rules:
----------------------------------------
1) BRING Reraise ~ We can't stress this enough. If you don't you will recieve Raise 1. If any player doesn't three runs in a row, they're gone.
2) MAKE SURE you have autotarget off, and two assist macros.

To set autotarget off, simply type (in your /s screen):

/autotarget off

For Assist macros (in your Macro List):

Main Assist is always: Artician
Second Assist is always: Petrificonn
Line 1: /assist "Name"
Line 2: /wait 1
Line 3: /attack <t>

3) Know who your specific leader is, and KNOW your role.

1. PLDs ~ flash/provoke statues. Don't pull out your weapon, ever.
2. WHMs ~ You will be assigned a party to cure and buff.
3. RDMs ~ Sleepga everything, is your first objective after the puller has the mobs to the DD. Next, make sure every person in your party that has mp and uses it, has refresh. Then rest, unless directed otherwise. Keep mobs slept.
4. BLMs ~ Nuke the statues. Don't nuke the DD assist mob, unless directed by your leader to do so. After the nukes, rest. There will usually be one BLM that is told too sleepga 2 everything, but that will be onlike by the leader.
5. All other jobs are DD and are required to follow the assist macro, and autotarget rule, unless told otherwise.

4) Once a player zones ito the Dynamis zone, please make sure to baazar hourglass for 1 gil. If we have to ask you more then once, you will recieve a penlty.
5) Bring Echo drops, if you have any spell casts ~ This is used on mostly Windy, but may be used at other times. Be prepared.

LOTTING ELIGIBILITY:

Freelot:
------------------------------------------------
1) Craft items.
2) Relic weapons.

Artifact Gear (AF): :
------------------------------
1.) You must have a job 70+ to lot on AF.
2.) You must have come to 2 runs before. You MAY NOT lot until your third run.
3.) You must /seacom up to two jobs that you have 70+. If you are asked to show someone the job, do it.
4.) If you do not give notice and are absent, you lose lotting privileges for your next run. This can be removed by spending 10 points to lot.
5.) You lose all points after missing 6 runs without an excuse.

Ancient Currency:
----------------------------
ALL SINGLE piece Ancient currency is split evenly among all attendees, even new members. Any extra goes to the LS bank.

1)100 pieces and Wootz are sold by the bank for bazaar and auction house price. If you want a 100 piece, you may sign up on the waiting list for it, if you have the requirement of:
2) 8/8 runs and HALF the bazaar/auction house price, OR 50 points and HALF the bazaar/auction house price.

Sponsored runs:
-----------------------------
1)May happen by any member of the LS,
2) Up to two times for the ENTIRE LS a month.
3)It cost 50 points, and buying of the glass. (500k)

(You can purchase the glass from Gob in Beadeaux, Davoi,
Castle Oztroja)

ALL AF rules and freelot rules still apply

Thank you, the DarkDominion Dynamis Team
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 07:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
So I'm guessing you made it back to Phoenix? :D
Omg, I did! I had to roll-back my account cause everything was all sold off and ***.. and when i finally managed to log back on I found out I have to do Ark Angels again, which i had just got finished before the hack. ;-;
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Can be read here.
http://artsmountain.freeforums.org/dynamis-rules-t100.html

Bam. Shut up, proof on the face.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Can be read here.
http://artsmountain.freeforums.org/dynamis-rules-t100.html

Bam. Shut up, proof on the face.

And there is total douchebaggery from my part, real douchebaggery attitude. Since your so sensitive babe.
[+]
 Phoenix.Iishin
user: Iishin
By Phoenix.Iishin 2010-05-01 08:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Against my better judgment I'm going to go ahead and respond to all this for the lulz. I am sorry I have a problem with someone getting goliard who doesn't comment the item that she wanted before the run like was asked to do. Who instead says I want goliard and "that thief body". I am sorry I have a problem with giving goliard body to someone who dced and missed half the run. I am sorry I have a problem giving a goliard body to someone who parsed healing only half the amount as the other healer during the period she was actually there. Every member on that run can corroborate this.

I'm sorry that I don't care who you are, if you aren't going to contribute on a run that I sponsor and build, I will not allow you to receive the benefits from said run.

Oh fyi, I have only been a member of the linkshell that midsizeyoda and I share for a week. So I am by no means amazing friends with him. In fact it was just a happy coincidence that he was the only other person who lotted on it so I gave it to him. However I will admit I am shady because I do peer into sorority's with binoculars from a tree from time to time while they undress. However other than that, none of you really have any right to look down on me because most of you are going by hearsay which really proves nothing.

Granted you are only hearing the side of the accusers which is only because the people who would defend me view arguing about what happens in a video game moronic. The only reason I am in fact doing this is because everyone who reads this thread already thinks pretty lowly of me so I really have nothing to lose, but I have the opportunity to belittle you which makes me feel big, so I do it.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Omg, I did! I had to roll-back my account cause everything was all sold off and ***.. and when i finally managed to log back on I found out I have to do Ark Angels again, which i had just got finished before the hack. ;-;

Ouch.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 08:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Can be read here. http://artsmountain.freeforums.org/dynamis-rules-t100.html Bam. Shut up, proof on the face.

Do you read anything before posting?
phoenix.Settiesama said:
I also am aware that its not stated on the forums. I read through them to double check, and have said I would address that issue to the leader.
phoenix.Settiesama said:
I would address that issue to the leader.

I can't change the rules. I don't have access to change peoples posts.

I also never said anywhere that the rules were posted on the forums. I said that people said Clinch spammed LS chat with rules.

@Kojo. Feel like helping me with Ark Angels? xD
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Iishin said:
However I will admit I am shady because I do peer into sorority's with binoculars from a tree from time to time while they undress.

That was what I heard! I think it was Megan or Michelle that told me.

Regardless, this thread is no longer about Darkli, nor Nyzul. It's about Dynamis and pure, unadulterated chaos.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14