Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 01:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

why dont we all just file him to GM so finaly he gets his *** account banned? if we all did a report he would get the attention and be done of something, one or two reports dont cut it really, but a couple do infact. I would like to see him banned.
 Shiva.Lucant
Server: Shiva
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-01 01:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
why dont we all just file him to GM so finaly he gets his *** account banned? if we all did a report he would get the attention and be done of something, one or two reports dont cut it really, but a couple do infact. I would like to see him banned.

all they gonna say is blacklist him
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 01:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

No ive seen ppl get *** from gm's for many reports, it can happen. its better to do something than nothing.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 01:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85496 see i knew it he got his hands by cheating!!!
By Yuffy 2010-05-01 01:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Thats still ***, we had another agreement so yes makes it cheating.
Again, leader discretion. Agreements don't matter. The leader can change their mind at any point. Am I trying to say what he did was right? Of course not. was it cheating? By SE's rules, no.
Not entirely true, there have been cases proving the opposite.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-01 01:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That's when money is involved.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-01 01:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuffy said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Again, leader discretion. Agreements don't matter. The leader can change their mind at any point. Am I trying to say what he did was right? Of course not. was it cheating? By SE's rules, no.
GM's that feel sympathetic and not doing their job then. The ones who go by the book would say better luck next time. 9.5 times out of 10, will go as described.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-01 01:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
That's when money is involved.
and this
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-05-01 01:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry this happened to you :( Honestly one of the reasons I rarely play anymore is because in general the quality of players still playing FFXI now are either bitter or idiots. I might hop on to help a friend every now and then but I've seen so many good people get screwed over that its no longer even worth my time. I hope these guys get bit in the *** by bad kharma and I hope you get the justice and/or peace of mind you deserve.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-01 01:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Straight up, a GM will tell you not to do ***with people you don't trust or to be leader yourself.
shut the *** up
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dionysius
By Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius 2010-05-01 01:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually I'm pretty sure if there is an agreement made in party char before a run, and the GM can read the agreement they can do something about it. Same way if people get cheated out of bcnm drops.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-01 01:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Degs said:
Hey Darki... sorry that happened to you .. but i dont think mid had anything to do with it.. if you ever want to do runs tho.. make yourself lead so that doesnt happen again... gl to you!!
do not try to defend your , fruit of a friend. He was leader it is blatantly obvious he quarter mastered.
[+]
By Yuffy 2010-05-01 01:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
From first hand experience, i would agree that calling in mass about many violations is a very high chance of ban for the guy, even if the violations are supposedly "small". Just make sure it is actually a rule violation and not you being butthurt over something small.
The huge majority of what you call "cheating" (bad choice of word btw) is merely players being too confident with strangers. Also this guy seems to be famous in the matter, why his name isnt ringing a bell for the WHOLE server already?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-01 01:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Straight up, a GM will tell you not to do ***with people you don't trust or to be leader yourself.
shut the *** up

Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-01 01:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

If you're replying to Lucant, don't. He's just trolling and being an ***.
He was replying to me

Ah, my bad then.

Shiva.Lucant said:
how the *** am i trolling??? am replying to OP like every1 else in here

Saying things like:
Shiva.Lucant said:
hey i did a floor 80 run boss yesterday nothing droped and am not complaining

and
Shiva.Lucant said:
NEXT TIME LOT HIGHER

To either be a moron or to possibly rile the OP, that could be considered possible trolling.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-01 01:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

shut the *** up

where is your ugly avatar ???????

show us it!
By Yuffy 2010-05-01 01:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Yuffy said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
GM's that feel sympathetic and not doing their job then. The ones who go by the book would say better luck next time. 9.5 times out of 10, will go as described.
I don't think a GM not doing his job would be much appreciated by SE so if there is sympathy, it's within the rules, period.

Where i will agree is that it depends A LOT on the GM you get. I have had GMs going seriously out of their way to help as long as i was right in my call (i call like every 4 months nowadays though but when i call its usually a very helping GM i get). I dont think i got a shitty GM since i stopped HNMs and therefore stopped to annoy them with yet an other "OMG ITS BEEN 5MIN, THEY ARE HOLDING". The call "quality" has a lot to do too.
Quote:
Actually I'm pretty sure if there is an agreement made in party char before a run, and the GM can read the agreement they can do something about it.
This is exactly what i had in my mind. Usual GM's behaviour is to ask you if the agreement is in your party/LS log in which case they can take actions. I remember calling 3 times about this kind of thing on behalf of an other player and i had the same situation each times.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-01 01:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to be very specific w/ the agreement though YOYD for example doesn't cut it. That isn't an official word, thus has no meaning.

Most of the time, it's just ISNM do you need it anyways, which has no type of agreement whatsoever, ect.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 01:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

In my limbus ls, had a member ninja some homam legs and gloves. The GM didnt do ***. Only said that there had to be an agreement before the stuff dropped.

From that day, every time we did omega/ultima everyone had to agree to the terms not to ninja lot in ls or party chat.

Some of you might know the guy name piccollo. Came with Toki to seraph only to get kicked by them

edit

*** tried to invite me to a party after all of this, like nothing happened
By Yuffy 2010-05-01 01:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't hurt to ask in party when everyone is gathered "The person using his orb gets all the drops in the corresponding BCNM, right?" -> "yes" -> done.

As much as there is QM and all, i never had any ninja lotting problem personally but if there is a risk of getting *** i totally resort to this form, its much more fun to have a GM deal with the guy than just QM, imo (and if the guy can get banned on first try, its better for everyone).
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 01:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The GM i got asked if we had agreement beforehand, I explained the agreement and he said he was going to run an investigation on both Iishin and Midsizeyoda. But really, mid gets his piece at the end of the day, Iishin has his thf hands and whatever else he wants, and I got screwed over.

Mid's name rang a bell, but didnt really bother. This is *** really. Ive been doing nyzul the last 2 weeks again I get drop and lot and get WOOHOOO QM. why is it even there in the first place? its *** to have QM then if players just do this and the IMPOSSIBLE TO GAGUE GM'S do *** about it.

AGAIN. He got his hands by cheating, and luck on him for overlotting on that dyna run. Gosh, some people get so lucky.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 01:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always been an honest player and for being so I get this *** done. For being nice following the rules blahblahblah. and for the trolls, really it's nice you want attention but please just shut up. some of us really have enough *** for one day.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 02:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be surprised ***like this happens all the time in this game sadly
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 02:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We were very specific on our agreement, i even said that picking one piece was a rule ive never heard of but i picked goliard. They got screwed over by theyre own rules, I am sure of this. I'm an honest player and in my first nyzul i agreed not to lot on goli if it dropped because I was only learning. And i was willing not to lot.

Like on my ex-dyna linkshell darkdominion, they pulled an invisible rule on me on last run. They called freelot on an item and I overlotted, so when the piece i was running for dropped, rdm hands, i wasnt allowed to lot suddenly because 'I had already gotten the freelot piece' and it was 'one drop per run rule' which i didnt read in the main rules of theyre website and no one told me about. I still respected and didnt lot on the rdm hands but i proceeded to quit that linkshell.
By Yuffy 2010-05-01 02:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, LS using a 1 drop per run rule in a city dynamis? They would commit suicide over a common city run in other LSs lol <_<
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-01 02:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

1 AF per run is ***, can get better deals from shout runs.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 02:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracondria we dont get dynamis shout runs here in Phoenix, and yes it is *** I already got a new LS named Sacred, and if Darkdominion had that policy they should also say it in theyre main dyna shell rules, i shouldve lotted and left like a real douche but I didnt.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-01 02:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

wat <_< No shout runs at all? Here on Bismarck the normal shouts have 2 AF or AF+100, 2 AF or 2 AF or a 100 coin. Some even let you lot synthesis materials or wootz ores in Bastok.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 02:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

actually, Destinn just /telled me bothering that his innocent midsizedyoda had nothing to do with it, right, and Iishin is a shady member of his linkshell and I shouldnt go around pissing on his 'perfect' members, that only Iishin is abit shady.

LOL. Nice way to try clean up reputation really, when all these posts show that Iishin is *** and Mid also is aswell.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14