Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 02:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

another one to add to the list I guess, his linkshell will try to back each other up, gonna end up with more *** really AND IF THEYRE READING THIS, they should admit they have a crappy member already and work it out :)
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-05-01 02:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a pretty move..

Sorry that happened bro..
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 02:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Like on my ex-dyna linkshell darkdominion, they pulled an invisible rule on me on last run. They called freelot on an item and I overlotted, so when the piece i was running for dropped, rdm hands, i wasnt allowed to lot suddenly because 'I had already gotten the freelot piece' and it was 'one drop per run rule' which i didnt read in the main rules of theyre website and no one told me about. I still respected and didnt lot on the rdm hands but i proceeded to quit that linkshell.
Phoenix.Darki said:
If Darkdominion had that policy they should also say it in theyre main dyna shell rules, i shouldve lotted and left like a real douche but I didnt.
Yuffy said:
Wow, LS using a 1 drop per run rule in a city dynamis? They would commit suicide over a common city run in other LSs lol
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
1 AF per run is ***, can get better deals from shout runs.

I'm from DarkDominion. I am sorry to Darki about the 'invisible rule', but it was known by all members. I don't know why Art hadn't added it to the rules page, and I will bring that up with him but I've been with the LS for months, and it has always been a rule.
It's to help be more fair to everyone. If one person has a relic, it's more fair that they are 'out of the picture' and let someone who missed out have a turn. It would be unfair to all members if one person constantly got the better lots and won relics that they probably wouldn't even use, right?
Darki, also, it was what.. your first run? Or was it your third since you mentioned /seacomming Red Mage.. If it was your third, you should have known the rules from the previous two runs.. If it was your first, you wouldn't have been allowed to lot Red Mage anyways, as it states in the rules you must be on your third run before doing so..
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 03:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

it was my third run Settie. and thats not the case here, I'm just doing a player warning really and other stuff comes out. But then again the game can only BE so fair when people don't give a damn.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-05-01 03:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Thats still ***, we had another agreement so yes makes it cheating.
Again, leader discretion. Agreements don't matter. The leader can change their mind at any point. Am I trying to say what he did was right? Of course not. was it cheating? By SE's rules, no.

Straight up, a GM will tell you not to do ***with people you don't trust or to be leader yourself.

And NEWSFLASH!
thats not the point of the post vegetto!

its to announce douchebaggery, not the technicalities so goawai!
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 03:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, since you had decided to throw in DDs name, I wanted to clear things up before anyone got the wrong idea about how the LS worked.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 03:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

'leader can change his mind at any point'
KK cool, so next time ill go on a nyzul run, get who knows..askar denali or goli drop, whichever of 3, and I just felt like going QM on myself and getting all drops.

but hey 'leader can change their mind at any point'
LOL.
this is a community, there should also be social rules and I'm sure that with the agreement we made, yes it is some form of cheat.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 03:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Well, since you had decided to throw in DDs name, I wanted to clear things up before anyone got the wrong idea about how the LS worked.

I thew DD's name because thats how I saw it working. If they have a rule, post it on main rules, 1 drop per run makes a difference of a rule, specialy when it's invisible.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 03:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
I thew DD's name because thats how I saw it working. If they have a rule, post it on main rules, 1 drop per run makes a difference of a rule, specialy when it's invisible.
It says "Normal AF and freelotting rules apply". It should have been cleared, but still there is the point that you had experience from two previous runs. I don't know why you either didn't notice other players getting one AF, or you ask, but eh.

Just don't lot DD with the two cheating you of the piece you wanted, they're nothing alike. You failed to notice to rule, or ask, no one in the LS cheated you.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 03:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Rules dont apply to everyone, especially to those that blow their ldrs...

I dont see why linkshells have rules up if they do not follow them for every member <.<

How many ldrs you see let ***fly for their so called friends and play favors

Just making a general statement from personal experience
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 03:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't fail to notice the rule, they failed to say it. I did my job, read the rules.
:)And I was polite enough to follow the rules of the linkshell till I dropped the pearl. Big deal? You know what it says, I don't do douchebaggery even if it's been done to me a million times.

Just because I did 2 runs doesnt mean I can tell invisible Rules, If other people got 1 drop in theyre run I could assume they would want nothing else, not that 'oh maybe theres a 1 drop per run rule on this shell' Which in all the dyna shell's ive been, dont have it o.o even sacred doesn't have it!

and with DD i was only giving out an example, I wasn't degrading the linkshell, if it sounded like it'thats too bad.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 04:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Rules dont apply to everyone, especially to those that blow their ldrs...

I dont see why linkshells have rules up if they do not follow them for every member <.<

How many ldrs you see let ***fly for their so called friends and play favors

Just making a general statement from personal experience

So basicly, look at all the endgame players on this game with awesome gear, but also look at their history, most of them probably got their ***off cheating.
And not being honest, I've played this game honestly, and I've got nothing. and yes, I've worked my *** off for many things, I've never complained till now.

when I threw in DD's name is to point out, I was an honest enough player to think 'I dont agree with this rule, so I will finish this run and leave the linkshell'
I couldve just
'I dont agree, I will lot and d.c or whatever'
That Could've happened, I coud've gotten it, but no, I didnt.

:)
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 04:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

darki you will see more of this as you get into more endgame linkshells/events
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 04:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
if it sounded like it'thats too bad.

Pfft. At least I'm polite enough to apologize for your bad experience, no need to be a douche about it. >.>
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 04:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Pfft. At least I'm polite enough to apologize for your bad experience, no need to be a douche about it. >.>

Nope your the one taking it like douchebaggery, if you had noticed I was only pointing out an example of how i was honest. If you think im acting like a douchebag, you should think twice because I coudlve lotted those hands and left. I just left with my peace.

But will it make you feel better if i said 'I take it back on DD?' ...
right your just disgusted because I mentioned DD. Big deal, Linkshell is starting out, it's got a good future, but players leave it for these little details. I'm not pissing on DD, the point was another one you failed to see.

and I see you don't mention again the fact of theyre rule, now your changing subject.
Proof: I was right.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 04:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
darki you will see more of this as you get into more endgame linkshells/events

That's too bad, I'm yet to see a good endgame one that is honest. Sacred seems honest so far. Anyways, I've been browsing www.bluegartr.com forums checking out theyre player warnings on phoenix, I'm not shocked to see familiar names in there. Iishin's is in it too.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 04:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Nope your the one taking it like douchebaggery, if you had noticed I was only pointing out an example of how i was honest. If you think im acting like a douchebag, you should think twice because I coudlve lotted those hands and left. I just left with my peace. But will it make you feel better if i said 'I take it back on DD?' ... right your just disgusted because I mentioned DD. Big deal, Linkshell is starting out, it's got a good future, but players leave it for these little details. I'm not pissing on DD, the point was another one you failed to see. and I see you don't mention again the fact of theyre rule, now your changing subject. Proof: I was right.

Uh. No. The fact that you're rude about it makes you a douche/***/whatever you want. So you didn't know the rule, I accept that, I'm not going to force it down your throat and say you were wrong and that you knew it. It doesn't mean you are right. I'm not just going to force it.

I am glad you're not pissed about them, though. I am just here to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about them, since you know.. this is a player warning, and you mentioned the LS in it. Some people are bound to think that the LS is as bad. :/
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 04:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone need a hug?
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 04:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
anyone need a hug?
Yes please. ;-;
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 04:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
anyone need a hug?
Yes please. ;-;

/em hugs everyone

there you go :P
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 04:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Nope your the one taking it like douchebaggery, if you had noticed I was only pointing out an example of how i was honest. If you think im acting like a douchebag, you should think twice because I coudlve lotted those hands and left. I just left with my peace. But will it make you feel better if i said 'I take it back on DD?' ... right your just disgusted because I mentioned DD. Big deal, Linkshell is starting out, it's got a good future, but players leave it for these little details. I'm not pissing on DD, the point was another one you failed to see. and I see you don't mention again the fact of theyre rule, now your changing subject. Proof: I was right.

Uh. No. The fact that you're rude about it makes you a douche/***/whatever you want. So you didn't know the rule, I accept that, I'm not going to force it down your throat and say you were wrong and that you knew it. It doesn't mean you are right. I'm not just going to force it.

I am glad you're not pissed about them, though. I am just here to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about them, since you know.. this is a player warning, and you mentioned the LS in it. Some people are bound to think that the LS is as bad. :/

Nope I didn't mean to burn them, I was pointing out honesty from me, they most likely didnt put that rule up because they thought it was some standard or something, and I'm not trying to be rude, my tone makes it seem like it. but if you feel better with an apology, sure.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 04:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
anyone need a hug?
Yes please. ;-;
/em hugs everyone there you go :P
/em hugs back!~
Phoenix.Darki said:
Nope I didn't mean to burn them, I was pointing out honesty from me, they most likely didnt put that rule up because they thought it was some standard or something, and I'm not trying to be rude, my tone makes it seem like it. but if you feel better with an apology, sure.
So long as there are no misunderstandings that's fine. Now, time to leave the forum for a bit, I hear fireworks.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 05:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

happy gaming.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-01 05:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

dun dun dun!

make a perma for nyzle tbh

I hated random shout always had the jerk face with askar locked with only 1 person on it. if your excuse was that ure using your token then what happens when other members can also bring us up on that floor >.>.

Anyways sorry to hear. Next time get the kick button ready when someone doesn't pass
 Garuda.Xanthos
Server: Garuda
user: xanthos1
By Garuda.Xanthos 2010-05-01 06:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That really sucks 1 lot for run you guys must be desperate for mediocre relic gear
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 06:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Xanthos said:
That really sucks 1 lot for run you guys must be desperate for mediocre relic gear
It's not that. I believe the leaders want to keep things fair for the members, and no one really complains about the system.

But each shell is different. If someone doesn't like the way the leaders run this, then they are free to leave and fight others for the relic drops. :3
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 06:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard of Iishin somewhere before, It was something bad, but I can't remember what it was or who told me. ><

Mid, I've met him in the past but don't really know him, Never seemed like a bad guy. If Iishin and Mid are in the same LS, Iishin is shady and probably just didn't want to see Mid lose lot to anyone, or maybe Mid wanted to lot for it and Iishin intended to QM to him from the get-go, whether Mid knew or not. I don't know, I'm just throwing out those ideas for your consideration.

As for DarkDominion, Settie, you said somewhere it said "Normal AF rules apply." or something. That isn't a rule. 'Normal rules' vary by LS. Have your leader be more specific if that's all it sayes. Also, it's a good idea to not have 'invisible rules' as ***like this gets started due to them. And most AF2 is pretty much useless, I've never seen an LS with a 1 piece per run rule, then again, I never really cared who got what or how many, but I wasn't a leader.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 06:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
As for DarkDominion, Settie, you said somewhere it said "Normal AF rules apply." or something. That isn't a rule. 'Normal rules' vary by LS. Have your leader be more specific if that's all it sayes. Also, it's a good idea to not have 'invisible rules' as ***like this gets started due to them. And most AF2 is pretty much useless, I've never seen an LS with a 1 piece per run rule, then again, I never really cared who got what or how many, but I wasn't a leader.

I simply quoted what was said on the rules thread on the DD forum. I believe it was about the Linkshells general rule, which is also usually stated before every run made. Not as a general rule that all linkshells follow.

I had a talk with some members, there is no 'invisible rule'. We simply believe that Darki either wasn't paying attention, or missed it altogether. I can't say for certain though, as I wasn't there for the first two runs Darki had attended, only the third where people had told her not to lot since she already got the freelot.

I think I said it before, but the rule was made, in my oppinion, to keep it fair between the members. People seacom two pieces of relic, for jobs they have over level 70, and if it drops, only those that listed the piece may lot. If no one has listed it, it's free to lot, at the cost of whatever you may have seacommed for that run. Most relics may be useless, but people do still want them. Either as town wear, use or collecting. Whatever the reason, it would be unfair, and greedy, if one member on the run manages to get most relics because they happen to have the higher lot. -shrugs- But that is what I think the LS is based on. I can't say for certain why the leaders chose this rule though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-01 06:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
I've heard of Iishin somewhere before, It was something bad, but I can't remember what it was or who told me. ><

Mid, I've met him in the past but don't really know him, Never seemed like a bad guy. If Iishin and Mid are in the same LS, Iishin is shady and probably just didn't want to see Mid lose lot to anyone, or maybe Mid wanted to lot for it and Iishin intended to QM to him from the get-go, whether Mid knew or not. I don't know, I'm just throwing out those ideas for your consideration.

I say the little *** mid knew from his comment in the party chat at the end.

Mid is a *** also...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 06:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I simply quoted what was said on the rules thread on the DD forum. I believe it was about the Linkshells general rule, which is also usually stated before every run made. Not as a general rule that all linkshells follow. I had a talk with some members, there is no 'invisible rule'. We simply believe that Darki either wasn't paying attention, or missed it altogether. I can't say for certain though, as I wasn't there for the first two runs Darki had attended, only the third where people had told her not to lot since she already got the freelot. I think I said it before, but the rule was made, in my oppinion, to keep it fair between the members. People seacom two pieces of relic, for jobs they have over level 70, and if it drops, only those that listed the piece may lot. If no one has listed it, it's free to lot, at the cost of whatever you may have seacommed for that run. Most relics may be useless, but people do still want them. Either as town wear, use or collecting. Whatever the reason, it would be unfair, and greedy, if one member on the run manages to get most relics because they happen to have the higher lot. -shrugs- But that is what I think the LS is based on. I can't say for certain why the leaders chose this rule though.

Oh, I see. That's more of a substitution, and not a free lot. I can't really compare rules of one LS to another, I'm just used to free lot being free. If it reached the point of 'free lot' it was because no one wanted it, and it was completely free. We had a Seacom lot, then a 75 lot (if no one had it seacom'd but had the job 75, they got it free.) then a 70+ lot, then a 65+ lot. After that it went Free lot, which wasn't that common. The lotting announcements were a bit of a hassle, but we used vent.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14