Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
You do know what trolling is, right?
Quote:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response.

I'm not sure what kind of response you're trying to get, but each 'trolling' attempt you're making just makes me laugh harder at your idiocy.

Please, continue to try though. You haven't been a successful troll thusfar. Maybe you need a bit more practice.

Troll x3 Success
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Quote:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response.
I'm not sure what kind of response you're trying to get, but each 'trolling' attempt you're making just makes me laugh harder at your idiocy. Please, continue to try though. You haven't been a successful troll thusfar. Maybe you need a bit more practice.
Troll x3 Success
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Quote:
I'm not sure what kind of response you're trying to get, but each 'trolling' attempt you're making just makes me laugh harder at your idiocy. Please, continue to try though. You haven't been a successful troll thusfar. Maybe you need a bit more practice.
Troll x3 Success

Troll Completly Successfull
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You keep telling yourself that. We all know that you're a fail-troll. We all know the real winner. ;D
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
You keep telling yourself that. We all know that you're a fail-troll. We all know the real winner. ;D

Yeah someone who keeps lashing out angryly at 3 words. Lulz.

Troll has been success
 Phoenix.Slytribal
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2010-05-01 21:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:

Yeah someone who keeps lashing out angryly at 3 words. Lulz.

Troll has been success

I think you need to look up what lashing out means. You just make yourself look like an idiot
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to Gaiaonline forums, you might have a better chance of being anything of a troll. Right now you're just a joke.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 22:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

oh shes calling for reinforcements!
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 22:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
oh shes calling for reinforcements!
Actually, I called in no one. This is, you know.. a public thread.. Anyone can just come in and put in their 2 cents worth.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 22:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yawn
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 22:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Yawn
Yes, you have become quite boring. I think I might go have a nap til something more interesting happens.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 22:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

welp, thread is dead from main content, so I'm out.
[+]
 Shiva.Shusio
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shusio 2010-05-03 16:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucant you are trolling. Get back over in shiva and stay there.
 Phoenix.Besickl
user: besickl
By Phoenix.Besickl 2010-05-12 22:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.
Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today. What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.

In response to this I was at the Dynamis Xarcabard when he pulled his crap. What happened thf hands dropped person who had them commented lotted and rules clearly state no one is to pass or lot item. Well we start to wipe due to a mispull and Iishin decides to lot the TH4 hands when he had no right to. The LS leaders tell him multiple times to pass which he doesnt we ended up wiping and no sooner do the hands drop does our friend Iishin mysteriously disconnect with his ninjalotted TH4 hands. As a result he was booted immediately out of CALM and the einherjar shell NINE run by the same leaders. No excuses he stole TH4 hands away from someone who spent the time and effort in the shell getting points.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 13:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Besickl said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.
Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today. What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.

In response to this I was at the Dynamis Xarcabard when he pulled his crap. What happened thf hands dropped person who had them commented lotted and rules clearly state no one is to pass or lot item. Well we start to wipe due to a mispull and Iishin decides to lot the TH4 hands when he had no right to. The LS leaders tell him multiple times to pass which he doesnt we ended up wiping and no sooner do the hands drop does our friend Iishin mysteriously disconnect with his ninjalotted TH4 hands. As a result he was booted immediately out of CALM and the einherjar shell NINE run by the same leaders. No excuses he stole TH4 hands away from someone who spent the time and effort in the shell getting points.

owch.
[+]
 Phoenix.Juggalo
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-05-26 23:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Popping in here to basically state that THE EXACT SAME THING just happened to me in a Nyzul party with me and Iishin. Midsizedyoda was not there. Kenpachii, who is also in the original post's screenshot party, was the leader this time, and Iishin got the Askar head piece drop after Ken QM'd it.

Full details and screenshots posted in separate Kenpachi warning thread.

I won't go on and on and debate the issue here. I actually read all 14 pages and saw Darki having to defend his warning, accusations of photoshop, and Darki RAGING at anyone not taking her for her word (sorry Darki, just being honest). I'll simply let my warning stand for what it is and people can choose to follow it or not. Keep in mind though that this makes two warnings for nearly identical incidents involving the same two people (Iishin and Kenpachi). To me, that lends credence to their validity.

And for the record, I don't even know Darki. I told my LS about this incident and the people involved and one pointed out this thread, which I then came and read before posting my separate Kenpachi thread (to get his name on the forum's front page as a warning.

Anyways, like I said, full details and screenies in the other thread (even timestamped).
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-27 04:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Darki does seem a little... oh ok, a lot, overboard in this thread, lol. But even so with the way they acted, multiple occurences seem to be saying that there's a possibility of having something qm'd out from under you...? I don't know if there's a typed command sort of method they're using to do it, but it does seem a little much to dismiss a repeated event from a person who has been known to do shady things especially when he admits to "giving" the drop to anyone. Although he did give a pretty reasonable excuse for the ninja lot, I get pretty bad lag in dynamis sometimes too.

Still, I don't care how much a person is half-assing their way through nyzul, or how long it takes them to get back after a dc, or how much of an *** they can be in general..it still gives the leader no right to go against previously set rules for the run and "choose" who gets the drop. If she was doing such a terrible job that you didn't want to see her get goliard, then kick and replace her. That would have been the fairest thing you could have done for the rest of your party members if this person was that bad. If you didn't feel you could do that, then why not just deal with it rather than sacrificing your reputation over it.
By Aryd 2010-05-27 19:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very sorry that happened to you old friend, some people just make bad/shitty moves and dont care about others, see it more and more it seems, has 2005/2006 come back to us? Is everyone we run into an ***? Sorry to hear it for you darki, GL on future runs.

As for midsized, Wow. Thats crazy, ive known him for years and didnt think id ever hear about a player warning about him.
By Esaias 2010-05-28 01:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix home of Doosh Schnauzels and thiefs. Makes me so proud.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By AstralFox 2010-07-02 04:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

well at least when i get screwed out of gear via qm or being kicked out of the pt its on byakko haidate or a homam piece or in bcnm60 on kraken or a torque. its some ***, glad it hasnt happened to me at nyzul but i just jinxed that.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14