Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 15:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.
Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today. What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.
not speculating you did the ***that you did. Using OJ as an example was stupid. Let me guess he is your Sociopath Idol, thats what I am getting from your post. *** cry more, and i noticed I was rated down on the first few pages. one probably buy you, and the stupid *** you had stuck QM on.
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:
OK everyone this debate is seriously stupid, fact stands that the player warning does as it says, warns players of Iishin, He admitted to ninjaing the thf hands prior to this, and also admits to having been willing to steal the goli drop for someone he "prefers", no-one can deny this, it doesnt matter if darki did pass or not, Iishin is prepared to do ***like this, he will again
I have never admitted to stealing thf hands EVER because I didn't steal them. I didn't steal the goliard body. If someone were to go to a nyzul run and afk until the end of the fight and then lot after the other 5 players climbed and killed the final boss, would you be ok with them winning the drop? It's the same principle.
You stupid little ***, you had leader. People who were on the the run saw QM placed on your friend. You made a bad judgment call. 2 you are shady you ninja lotted thf hands it was a ninja lot, you have done other shady ***in the past. People have stated it here, you think anyone will believe you, you *** sociopath brat.

Daaaaamn....You beat me to it.......
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 15:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Maximillion said:
Yeah, I just did the whole quartermaster thing with couple of my friends on random items like crystals and shiz. Yup, it doesn't work that way, unless it's different in nyzul which it probably isn't. To me, it looks like the OP *** up and is in denial. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH!
yeah easy to say you did it and it didnt work that way, post results please.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 15:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Conditions under which an item will not be placed directly in the quartermaster's inventory include:

* The item is Rare and the player designated as the quartermaster already has the item in their Inventory, Mog Safe, Storage or Mog Locker.
* The inventory of the player designated as the quartermaster is full.
* The player designated as the quartermaster is in a different zone.
* The item was already in the treasure pool prior to being assigned the quartermaster.
Naw, the leader can still QM the person he wants to win the item, and as long as the person doesn't pass the item, he wins regardless of his lot, as long as he lots it.

If the person who won the goliard lotted, and did not pass, the leader can QM the person it dropped to, and he wins regardless.

It couldn't be an inventory issue, since the OP showed the SS and it didn't give the fail to drop message, or fail to lot.

thanks.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 15:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Conditions under which an item will not be placed directly in the quartermaster's inventory include:

* The item is Rare and the player designated as the quartermaster already has the item in their Inventory, Mog Safe, Storage or Mog Locker.
* The inventory of the player designated as the quartermaster is full.
* The player designated as the quartermaster is in a different zone.
* The item was already in the treasure pool prior to being assigned the quartermaster.
Naw, the leader can still QM the person he wants to win the item, and as long as the person doesn't pass the item, he wins regardless of his lot, as long as he lots it.

If the person who won the goliard lotted, and did not pass, the leader can QM the person it dropped to, and he wins regardless.

It couldn't be an inventory issue, since the OP showed the SS and it didn't give the fail to drop message, or fail to lot.

thanks.

by the way if anyone read these rules right.
It only explains why an item wont be placed DIRECTLY in a persons inventory it doesnt say the QM cant get the item. So really, Maximillion stop trolling please.
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
user: Blasphamy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 15:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i had the exact same thing happen to me thrice on askar body, but then i got over it and stopped joining pick up groups... i thought about posting something like this long ridiculous thread that is leading nowhere... then i grew up... yea i agree there are douche bags on this game and middy is my good friend and yea he is a douchebag but i love him that way =D anyways point being if you cant take the heat, stay outta the shadowlords way~ and if this really WAS just a player warning on this one player i dont see the need for you to argue and go off into tantrums about "well this one time at band camp" because honestly well you've completely gotten off topic and now your bringing people linkshells automatons and avatars alike into a conversation that doesnt even concer them. yea it sucks that it happened to you and i can truly sympathize with you, but get over it theres more goliard where that came from... and its not the end of the pixelated world we bury ourselves in.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 15:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
i had the exact same thing happen to me thrice on askar body, but then i got over it and stopped joining pick up groups... i thought about posting something like this long ridiculous thread that is leading nowhere... then i grew up... yea i agree there are douche bags on this game and middy is my good friend and yea he is a douchebag but i love him that way =D anyways point being if you cant take the heat, stay outta the shadowlords way~ and if this really WAS just a player warning on this one player i dont see the need for you to argue and go off into tantrums about "well this one time at band camp" because honestly well you've completely gotten off topic and now your bringing people linkshells automatons and avatars alike into a conversation that doesnt even concer them. yea it sucks that it happened to you and i can truly sympathize with you, but get over it theres more goliard where that came from... and its not the end of the pixelated world we bury ourselves in.

you seriously havent read this thread enough to notice that 5 pages of all here are just trolls.
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 15:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Blasphemy said:

you seriously havent read this thread enough to notice that 5 pages of all here are just trolls.

what made you think i wanted to read 12 pages of crap that has nothing to do with the player warning. like i saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid if it was really a player warning all you had to do was show your proof about the player cheating and badabing badaboom everyone is warned. your completely blowing this out of proportion like hiroshima... you keep reposting and reposting like you have some destiny to fulfill your not buffy summers... get outta synnville!
[+]
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 15:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

oh and another thing Iishin has a really big ***... if that helps i have the phone pix to prove it~ cant really be mad about that... i mean come on... 10 inches~ {Can I haz it?}
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 15:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Blasphemy said:

what made you think i wanted to read 12 pages of crap that has nothing to do with the player warning. like i saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid if it was really a player warning all you had to do was show your proof about the player cheating and badabing badaboom everyone is warned. your completely blowing this out of proportion like hiroshima... you keep reposting and reposting like you have some destiny to fulfill your not buffy summers... get outta synnville!

then if you didnt read it all dont post like you have.
and yes ill keep reposting if i want to, I already showed all my proof. I'm at peace, just other people saying I *** up.
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 16:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
BTW. more info.
I heard on linkshell Iishin cheated off a dynamis linkshell gear, and midsizeyoda cheated off a sea shell gear aswell.

there goes more to pile up to the record!

middy doesnt have any sea gear so this cant be right...
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 16:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
BTW. more info.
I heard on linkshell Iishin cheated off a dynamis linkshell gear, and midsizeyoda cheated off a sea shell gear aswell.

Cool story bro. Fact is, they did a douchebaggery, end of story.
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 16:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
BTW. more info.

im not your bro dont get it twisted. and my point is dont go runnin your mouth when you dont know ***. i give you this ridiculous thread cuz you clearly were there.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 16:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
BTW. more info.

im not your bro dont get it twisted. and my point is dont go runnin your mouth when you dont know ***. i give you this ridiculous thread cuz you clearly were there.

Hmmm kay kay :) whatever you say.
 Phoenix.Blasphemy
By Phoenix.Blasphemy 2010-05-01 16:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

hey how do you like your new goliard body MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 19:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The lulz continuessss
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 19:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Blasphemy said:
hey how do you like your new goliard body MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol your troll fell on your face.
 Phoenix.Artician
user: Artician
By Phoenix.Artician 2010-05-01 20:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
We were very specific on our agreement, i even said that picking one piece was a rule ive never heard of but i picked goliard. They got screwed over by theyre own rules, I am sure of this. I'm an honest player and in my first nyzul i agreed not to lot on goli if it dropped because I was only learning. And i was willing not to lot.

Like on my ex-dyna linkshell darkdominion, they pulled an invisible rule on me on last run. They called freelot on an item and I overlotted, so when the piece i was running for dropped, rdm hands, i wasnt allowed to lot suddenly because 'I had already gotten the freelot piece' and it was 'one drop per run rule' which i didnt read in the main rules of theyre website and no one told me about. I still respected and didnt lot on the rdm hands but i proceeded to quit that linkshell.

I lol'd.

For those who don't know, this is my linkshell. I am the evil leader of DarkDominion that writes one drop per run city rules. I am the same leader who has people who explain the rules multiple times throughout the ONE HOUR GATHER TOGETHER . We've had this rule throughout our nearly one year existance, and while people like to ***, they fail to mention something else. I give out a split of all single piece currency after every run. Tonight that was 4 T. Whiteshells, aka 60k. OUT OF NOWHERE. So don't bring MY linkshell into something because some newbie wants to always whine about "They cheated me".

Regards and best of luck in your future non-Endgame experience,

Artician
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 20:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Artician said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
We were very specific on our agreement, i even said that picking one piece was a rule ive never heard of but i picked goliard. They got screwed over by theyre own rules, I am sure of this. I'm an honest player and in my first nyzul i agreed not to lot on goli if it dropped because I was only learning. And i was willing not to lot. Like on my ex-dyna linkshell darkdominion, they pulled an invisible rule on me on last run. They called freelot on an item and I overlotted, so when the piece i was running for dropped, rdm hands, i wasnt allowed to lot suddenly because 'I had already gotten the freelot piece' and it was 'one drop per run rule' which i didnt read in the main rules of theyre website and no one told me about. I still respected and didnt lot on the rdm hands but i proceeded to quit that linkshell.
I lol'd. For those who don't know, this is my linkshell. I am the evil leader of DarkDominion that writes one drop per run city rules. I am the same leader who has people who explain the rules multiple times throughout the ONE HOUR GATHER TOGETHER . We've had this rule throughout our nearly one year existance, and while people like to ***, they fail to mention something else. I give out a split of all single piece currency after every run. Tonight that was 4 T. Whiteshells, aka 60k. OUT OF NOWHERE. So don't bring MY linkshell into something because some newbie wants to always whine about "They cheated me". Regards and best of luck in your future non-Endgame experience, Artician

Sly was there on the days of darki's trial runs, and he said Clinch had spammed the rules before the run, so really there isn't any excuse. She just clearly wasn't paying attention and chooses to blame other people for it. Butttt, it doesn't really matter does it? She left, and the LS doesn't need people that don't listen. :P
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 20:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

wow again with the dynamis thing? You guys made such a big deal about it makes you even look bad, I only mentioned it, So lol at you guys.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 20:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Artician said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
We were very specific on our agreement, i even said that picking one piece was a rule ive never heard of but i picked goliard. They got screwed over by theyre own rules, I am sure of this. I'm an honest player and in my first nyzul i agreed not to lot on goli if it dropped because I was only learning. And i was willing not to lot.

Like on my ex-dyna linkshell darkdominion, they pulled an invisible rule on me on last run. They called freelot on an item and I overlotted, so when the piece i was running for dropped, rdm hands, i wasnt allowed to lot suddenly because 'I had already gotten the freelot piece' and it was 'one drop per run rule' which i didnt read in the main rules of theyre website and no one told me about. I still respected and didnt lot on the rdm hands but i proceeded to quit that linkshell.

I lol'd.

For those who don't know, this is my linkshell. I am the evil leader of DarkDominion that writes one drop per run city rules. I am the same leader who has people who explain the rules multiple times throughout the ONE HOUR GATHER TOGETHER . We've had this rule throughout our nearly one year existance, and while people like to ***, they fail to mention something else. I give out a split of all single piece currency after every run. Tonight that was 4 T. Whiteshells, aka 60k. OUT OF NOWHERE. So don't bring MY linkshell into something because some newbie wants to always whine about "They cheated me".

Regards and best of luck in your future non-Endgame experience,

Artician

btw the only rule I was complaining about was the 1 drop per run thing that I didnt know of, nothing else about the gather time or whatever the ***... and I dont usually afk while I wait for dynamis entry, so no I didn't miss anything, and stop bringing back your little dynamis that apparently needs more attention now to maybe get more members. geezzzzzzzzz.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 20:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

and if your so sure you said the rules right, why isnt it even on main page? what the hell, prooves you suck overall and are decieving people, give out all the rules on your website and avoid future problems and dont get so irked if something gets pointed out at you, thats what being a leader is for huh?

in nowhere it says in your dyna rules main page, 1 drop per run.
and in the 3 runs i assisted I was also never told.
End of argument, stop trying to get attention on my post about my player warning, and fyi im not a new player, ive been around for 4 years now. If you want me to go on POL and screenshot when I registered ffxi, sounds good. Sorry! have fun.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
wow again with the dynamis thing? You guys made such a big deal about it makes you even look bad, I only mentioned it, So lol at you guys.
Actually, you mentioning it brought this up. Did you really think you could compare a linkshell to two guys who supposedly cheated you, without someone coming to defend said linkshell?

So, people who defend something is bad?

[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

blah blah blah. Ok guys, keep your fame for darkdominion so maybe you get more members. <3 hmm kay? coz ive explained myself like 10 times now, I feel like I'm talking to morons now.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
blah blah blah. Ok guys, keep your fame for darkdominion so maybe you get more members. <3 hmm kay? coz ive explained myself like 10 times now, I feel like I'm talking to morons now.
Funny that, i feel the exact same way when trying to talk to you.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Blah Blah Blah, I'm being a little *** over nothing.

Fixed, Darki is now trolling.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh lord. You can edit comments. Congratulations!
That makes you so big, and original.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh lord. You can edit comments. Congratulations!
That makes you so big, and original.

Troll was a success.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh lord. You can edit comments. Congratulations! That makes you so big, and original.
Troll was a success.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 21:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh lord. You can edit comments. Congratulations! That makes you so big, and original.
Troll was a success.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Troll was a successx2
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 21:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You do know what trolling is, right?
Quote:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response.

I'm not sure what kind of response you're trying to get, but each 'trolling' attempt you're making just makes me laugh harder at your idiocy.

Please, continue to try though. You haven't been a successful troll thusfar. Maybe you need a bit more practice.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14