Is This Really Worth Playing Anymore?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Is this really worth playing anymore?
Is this really worth playing anymore?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ifrit.Myori
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Myori
By Ifrit.Myori 2010-01-16 07:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let these people fool you, people are as horrible in real life as they are in game, people are just sneakier about getting close to use you. Maybe its because im in a customer service job (graveyard shift at that) but I think most people are horrible sneaky thieves get a dog or a cat and be a loser like me!

Oh and also ive had guys in game tell me personal things, very personal things then they'd be very creepy and possessive. They would be mean to my other guy friends (please note I had no intention of ever e-dating them) They'd follow me around in game and be just creepy then after I wouldn't date them they would start full out harassing me ._. please for the love of jeebus don't do this.
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-01-16 07:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL dude you remind me of my best friend irl he keeps getting online relationships :(

I'd like to meet you though you seem chill
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-01-16 07:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How in the F*** is this still on the front page....
 Bismarck.Ranu
Server: Bismarck
user: Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2010-01-16 08:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Darkmacabre said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ok, you guys can play My Little Therapist as long as you want to. You guys can log off your PCs tonight feeling all warm and fuzzy inside because you've managed to hold an umbrella over this kid's head instead of letting the rain drench him until he finally thought about seeking shelter. I don't care. The OP can quit the game, commit suicide (DISCLAIMER: Not saying he SHOULD), admit himself in a residential treatment program, or simply stop posting and none of you would know the difference.

I was told to offer a suggestion, and I did. And then you guys start bitching about it because I didn't offer it "constructively." (READ: sugar coat)

And now another person trying to write like GM Dave... look at his/her/its profile... Not even a player anymore. Just someone who has nothing better to do but talk ***online.

Katarzyna has a very good point, and anyone who says that she/he doesn't and is just a troll? Has never actually been through any of the ***that the OP described, in RL.

Listen Dark, you can get all the "It's ok, I feel sorry for you" comments, and all the "It's not your fault" comments or all the "You should seek professional help" comments you want. But NONE of them are ever gonna help, seriously they won't.

Only person who can help you........Is You!!!

Try to knock on people who tell you this, all you want. But it is the truth, short and sweet.

If what you said in your first post is actually accurate? Then take it from someone who has been through much more then you have, and have had it happen all in RL situations:

Either quit the game, or get over it. Go out and have a good time with some friends, do some stupid ***and have fun.

That's the best advice anyone can give you, sorry but it is. And anyone(including yourself), that says that what I have in bold is trolling? Then they(including yourself) have never actually been through horrible situations like what you have posted, and have never had to recoup themselves after the fact.

Only those that have been jaded by the opposite sex, over and over again, and only those that have had a crappy childhood(i.e abusive father), can understand why saying "Either do it, or get over it" is the best advice to give. Everyone else, who has never been "lower then dirt" can never understand, and will attack such comments.

To be honest kid, you are only 18. You haven't even touched the surface of how you can be hurt, if you have to come online and post about a couple of girls that hurt you feelings. I have never understood how some people can get so wrapped up in an online relationship, but that's just me, I actually have to see who I'm trying to dig out first, lol. But more power to you, if that's how you roll.

Just don't expect everyone to all sunshine and lollipops, when you cry about what happened online in a public forum. There are those of us out there, that have been through much much worse then you, and haven't the slightest bit of sympathy for you. We find it a little funny, and a little strange, but we've been there and done that. Just don't call good advice, trolling. It's ignorant, nothing more then that. >.>

Other then that kid, good luck on everything else you do. You have much to experience, and not all will be good, but not all will be bad either. ^^ Good Day.^^
 Caitsith.Iphone
Server: Caitsith
user: Imola
By Caitsith.Iphone 2010-01-16 08:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Join a linkshell with a bunch of gay guys they are so much funner, and you'll be crackin up half the times.
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-01-16 09:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

if the gay guys aren't gonna be gross. I'm sure it will be then.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-01-16 10:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Closed per OP request.