Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-12-14 01:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I think the only way SE will fix it is if we blow up my post with upvotes and comments. I know Vagary is old content and a lot don't do it, but it's way more convenient to do that stage with a Scholar and we shouldn't let them forget the problem. Please reply to my post here >> Vagary Spawn Conditions Broken?

Don't know if I put it in the right place.. if it could be put somewhere better please let me know.

Community rep has been linked to the thread, we'll see how quickly they can get a response.

Tried it earlier and we couldn't get any messages with scholar. Luckily we brought a samurai to get that part done. The other spawn conditions were not effected, just the 4-6 step phase.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-12-14 01:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I think the only way SE will fix it is if we blow up my post with upvotes and comments. I know Vagary is old content and a lot don't do it, but it's way more convenient to do that stage with a Scholar and we shouldn't let them forget the problem. Please reply to my post here >> Vagary Spawn Conditions Broken?

Don't know if I put it in the right place.. if it could be put somewhere better please let me know.

Community rep has been linked to the thread, we'll see how quickly they can get a response.

Tried it earlier and we couldn't get any messages with scholar. Luckily we brought a samurai to get that part done. The other spawn conditions were not effected, just the 4-6 step phase.

My buddy was actually sick at home, but he told someone in the office about it. But I don't know if anyone who can directly communicate with Japan was in today so might take another day or two. Not to mention that's only alerting Japan to the issue lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8