Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I like appropriating value to pixels.
It makes me feel warm inside.
But that warmness might just be from the weed man............................

i forgot there has to be a useless part:

By kanji 2011-01-26 22:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i have a life outside of eorza dude.. And i do know my facts very well. And its the very reason why i am posting..
By Shadou 2011-01-26 22:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

But honestly. Thank you merlin. If you look back to all our epic Elite vs Conviction moments. You're the driving reason why some type of altercation happens. Hence the reason I find it utterly hilarious you bring the fight off server, to open forums trying to look the part of victim.

You sir, get a tip of the hat.
By jmarkle 2011-01-26 22:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, do you guys mind, I'm still trying to finish page 2 and 3 and you're already starting on page 4. It's hard trying to play and read this at the same time, have a little courtesy. :-P
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:
i have a life outside of eorza dude.. And i do know my facts very well. And its the very reason why i am posting..
no i really am stoned.

jmarkle said:
Hey, do you guys mind, I'm still trying to finish page 2 and 3 and you're already starting on page 4. It's hard trying to play and read this at the same time, have a little courtesy. :-P
1 post closer to page 5.
By Merlin5877 2011-01-26 22:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadou said:
OMFG someone stole so and so out of this linkshell for their own?! OMFGNOWAI!! Replace them. Move on.
We have Replaced them Shadou and we are moving on. Their is nothing here to keep people shadou, people get bored move on to other things. This is a game, Only real life is important.
By kanji 2011-01-26 22:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
kanji said:

Do you need a tissue?

Nope but you need a third grade reading comprehension book.

If you say so my man!!
By Puscifer 2011-01-26 22:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Once againthe drama spills over the walls of FFXIV into the enternet. In regards to Indecent's idea that she likes to "get under our skin", please don't flatter yourself. You have not what it takes to get under my skin or for the most part any one of the LS members skin. We do however get a kick out of your half hearted attemp to piss us off. We obviously do get to you though, hence the time you took (or a member of your LS) to make a funny video of me and our LS members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_CumMKtAQ

This whole drama started not because of something that you claim had happened I.E. fake account, fake linkshell, and whatever else you would like to brew up. No one knows who created the account, for all we know it was you or one of your members making an attemp to tell the world how you really feel with all plossible deniability. Who cares? The drama did however start from misinformation (or not) that people in your LS were not allowd to socialize or be in another LS with "end game" potential. Your LS was created from some really great members from all the LSs in the world. Most of the people that went to your LS went with respect I.E. Legend, Draconian, Swynn, and a few others. There is those select few that did not leave with any kind of respect I.E. Hawt, Kaidien. When they left or were booted they either tried to throw people under the buss or said they were gonna leave your LS because of the way YOU treat people (cough) Kaidien. Hawt is full aware of his puppet status. He was only taken by you to try and jab us a bit. Its not that he left just how. Hawt knows he was one of the gimme gimmes in our shell and was built by our shell. Most of the people that are mad at us are amd cause they were ousted or asked to leave. I have spoke to the LS in regards to the drama and we all for the most part agreed to let it go, however you still want the drama. That is abundantly clear. During any event we do, YOU and your LS members like to stand in the middle of the battle so we have to select through more people that necessary. (childish/assholeish)

In regards to Merlin having to "appologize" to you and who ever, I am completely confused. Out of everyone in Elite, Merlin is the calm one that speaks no ill of anyone. As far as I go, you would have better luck getting me to piss on you if you were on fire. As far a Dev, do you blame him? You personally attack our leaders and members as if they did something directly to you. Most of our LSs get along with each other. You just happen to fan the fire everytime you open your mouth.

We as a linkshell have come under some fire for "booting" people or them leaving because they don't like the rules. Well we dont have rules in the LS, we have views of etiquette. Yes there are some things deemed to be inappropriate in the LS chat. Some people, like Deimos<--Misspelled did not like that. Im sorry that that is so hard for people to do.

We as an LS KNOW there is no "endgame" content. We are also not looking to be an endgame LS. We as a LS look to help all people in the game. We as an LS welcome new and veterans alike to our LS. We as an LS do NOTHING without asking the rest of the members/leaders. Everything in this game is accoplished via cooperation. We as an LS will (hopefully barring any more failed attempts by SE) bring members from our shell to an endgame LS. We pride ourselves in helping others become top caliber players in the game hence the name "Elite" We are not at that point in the game yet, but nor or you or any shell for that matter. This game is new still and still will change.

This drama can be put to rest with the simple idea that we just dont socialize with each other. Apparently we dont measure up to you or what you think the yard stick is and to be honest We dont care. We play our game you play yours.

As for your attemp at making Solara look bad in this, wow! She happens to be another one that had no issue with you, she just wanted the drama to stop. Your "spies" that you so called say you have in our LS either want to stir the pot or you are just guessing and pissing in the wind to try and get "information" about the endless amount of in game content. You fail in more ways than one. You and your LS have never been a blip on the radar because we see you type of shell all the time. You may or may not succeed in this game. I do wish you the best because this is first and foremost a place for us to come and enjoy ourselves (a release from real life stress).

And one last thing "Elite" is NOT my baby, It is OUR baby. I do not make up the LS, the members do. Without these wonderfull people that I have been blessed with the opportunity to know and play with, "Elite" would not exist. To those that hate us, Im sorry, to those that want to join a great LS, please send a tell. We are always looking for a few newbs or veterans.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

WALL OF TEXT ALERT.
USE SHORTER SENTENCES.
seriously though.
brevity is the soul of with but being overly short isn't always witty, so it's best to find a balance inbetween rather than going balls to the walls and with so much text losing sight of the point in the first place.
By kanji 2011-01-26 22:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
kanji said:
no i really am stoned.
I *** wish!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
kanji said:
no i really am stoned.
I *** wish!
quote confusion yes?
By kanji 2011-01-26 22:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

not at all :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

here, I fixed it.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
kanji said:
i have no life outside of eorza dude.. And i do know my facts very well. And its the very reason why i am posting..
no i really am stoned.
I *** wish!
capitalize the f?
for serious dawg?

boooooring.
By Shadou 2011-01-26 22:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh looky, we made Puscifer come out and play. Mission objective completed. lol dude, hoenstly I could care less of how you run your LS, and what you do with it.

Id like to state for the record, I am not of higher rank in Conviction, just a regular member so my actions do not reflect the soul thoughts/feelings of said group.

I will say however, you guys still continue to play the victim. Fine. Just let it be known that if we TRULY had any ill will towards you guys, we wouldn't associate with you lot. That includes selling/crafting/fixing gear/equips. Helping with leves, oh and scooping up those who left your shell.

PS: Thanks for plugging the video. Already at 300+ views. Keep up the good work.

Edit:

Quote:
That includes selling/crafting/fixing gear/equips. Helping with leves, oh and scooping up those who left and or booted from your shell.

fixed
[+]
By kanji 2011-01-26 23:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh you are so kind Vinvv. Thank you!! I actually capitalized it on accident but i didn't want to take the time to edit... Good thing i have you :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 23:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:
Oh you are so kind Vinvv. Thank you!! I actually capitalized it on accident but i didn't want to take the time to edit... Good thing i have you :)
Yeah I don't normally edit two parts of a quote changer, but for you I will make an exception.
:D
By kanji 2011-01-26 23:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

awesome sauce!
By sosplease 2011-01-26 23:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Puscifer said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_***MKtAQ

i giggled irl
maybe i'll even watch it :D
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 23:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

that's google working it's magic.
By Shadou 2011-01-26 23:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

sosplease said:
Puscifer said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_***MKtAQ

i giggled irl
maybe i'll even watch it :D

Its the sauce of life.

And you should watch it, all the cool kids are anyhow. PEER PRESSURE GOEZ.
By KKaWing 2011-01-26 23:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

My view of this little "drama" as evidenced by screenies above. Draw your own conclusions.

Disclaimer: I recently joined Conviction, I like it there. Also, I might not have gotten all the "shouts", but that is what I saw, recorded, and drew my opinion of Elite('s leaders) from.

Edit: Posted same picture twice.
[+]
 Diabolos.Demia
Server: Diabolos
user: Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-01-26 23:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
We arent all about battle bud, Im a 50 alchemist
Ohhh ahhh... yea and thats because people went to you to break crystals. Once again an example of how you didnt do the work but used people... Also as far as i know, I am the only one who put up the 1 on 1 dual when pvp comes out, but then i guess this is your little saving grace for when i dance on your corpse?

indecent said:
You were probably the moron that created Indeecent Proposal and started all this nonsense
once again mouth (or kb in this case) goes spewing garbage, too bad facts are not a concern for your ls.

indecent said:
gloating/bragging hardly but we've put in alot of work to be where we are at so, yes, we are proud of our accomplishments this early.
Correction: Others put in the work, your just taking the credit.

indecent said:
this isnt my first circus, this all comes with the territory of being successful as a guild. This is nothing.
Correction: You claim success where there is no chalange. You got a bunch of r50s from every shell and expect the rest of us to be impressed. While the game has issues, it is in fact you who are nothing.

Shadou said:
and you get a flip of the finger!

Shadou said:
scooping up those who left your shell.
Thanks, getting good garbage men is difficult in a game as poorly coded.

Now on a more serious note, while I expected no less, I hope the replies from the conviction members have shown to prove our points.

Conviction may not all be bad, but it is clear that the more vocal of the shell including its leader is. indecent i truly feel bad for your members, seeing how you act when there is no endgame i would bet once they do have some

Funny how indecent just lies and lies. First we dont need you or anyone in your ls to repair anything for us, we can repair within our shell and simply dont need you. I doubt any Elite member is really buying stuff from your ls but even if they did so what?

As noted, all your posts show only contempt for the players of this game and you constantly lie and create things against those who do not suck up.

This isnt WOW, or Rift or whatever other games you were something in... so why dont you do us all a favor: leave us alone and stfu!
By sosplease 2011-01-27 00:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:
indecent said:
Ohhh ahhh... yea and thats because people went to you to break crystals. Once again an example of how you didnt do the work but used people... Also as far as i know, I am the only one who put up the 1 on 1 dual when pvp comes out, but then i guess this is your little saving grace for when i dance on your corpse?

indecent said:
You were probably the moron that created Indeecent Proposal and started all this nonsense
once again mouth (or kb in this case) goes spewing garbage, too bad facts are not a concern for your ls.

indecent said:
gloating/bragging hardly but we've put in alot of work to be where we are at so, yes, we are proud of our accomplishments this early.

indecent said:
this isnt my first circus, this all comes with the territory of being successful as a guild. This is nothing.
Correction: You claim success where there is no chalange. You got a bunch of r50s from every shell and expect the rest of us to be impressed. While the game has issues, it is in fact you who are nothing.

Shadou said:

Shadou said:

Now on a more serious note, while I expected no less, I hope the replies from the conviction members have shown to prove our points.

Conviction may not all be bad, but it is clear that the more vocal of the shell including its leader is. indecent i truly feel bad for your members, seeing how you act when there is no endgame i would bet once they do have some

Funny how indecent just lies and lies. First we dont need you or anyone in your ls to repair anything for us, we can repair within our shell and simply dont need you. I doubt any Elite member is really buying stuff from your ls but even if they did so what?

As noted, all your posts show only contempt for the players of this game and you constantly lie and create things against those who do not suck up.

This isnt WOW, or Rift or whatever other games you were something in... so why dont you do us all a favor: leave us alone and stfu!

sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch ^^
 Diabolos.Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-01-27 00:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

sosplease said:
you had to quote my entire post for that? meh... /yawn
By sosplease 2011-01-27 00:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:
sosplease said:
you had to quote my entire post for that? meh... /yawn

ohhhhh so cute tooo! :D
giggles
[+]
 Diabolos.Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-01-27 00:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know the funniest thing about the internet sosplease/fibra, when ya click those little blue words in the browser they open up things..

The only real question is if your going to stick up for indecent, why not use your real name? does his actions shame you that much?

EDIT: To save the unneeded mouse clicks:
sosplease = Fibra Leonheart [Trabia] = Linkshells Firm Conviction Conviction

Cut and paste, oh how do i love thee
By sosplease 2011-01-27 00:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:
Ya know the funniest thing about the internet sosplease/fibra, when ya click those little blue words in the browser they open up things..

The only real question is if your going to stick up for indecent, why not use your real name? does his actions shame you that much?

giggles, who said anything about me hiding my identity. sosplease has been a name i have gone by for a LONG time, but i guess that means that i'm hiding behind a link ^^

as for sticking up for inde not doing any such thing. i play no favorites nor do i care about inter-server drama :D you just make me smile which is why i've only quoted you silly
[+]
By Puscifer 2011-01-27 00:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes! I do admit that I shouted some random trash. But look closer numb nuts, at no point does that reference a firm erection nor does it say Indecent Proposal as the name. We are still waiting for the damning evidence of a fake character and the supposed firm erection ls. Once again you must be completely blind to the bullcrap and easily dooped into thinking what she says is gold.
By indecent 2011-01-27 03:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

oh but I thought you guys were the victim and did nothing to deserve such bullying but your shouting and merlins shouting in uldah seems to show otherwise....

oh here it is....

with a nice post from one of your ls members on our general forums shown here....kinda sounds like he is bragging about "destroying" us.

http://www.congaming.com/forum/m/944310/viewthread/440070-conviction-worst-linkshell-on-trabia-fact

unfortunately I chose to ignore mister Edge Master leader of the Firm Erection ls rather than screenshot it

you challenged us, lost, and are now trying to save whatever face you can. Damage is done, no one likes you guys and knows you are a bunch of trash.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-27 04:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:
indecent said:

indecent said:

indecent said:

indecent said:

Shadou said:

Shadou said:

Actually if I levelled on crystals I would have needed approx.....2500 radiant moraines which I doubt is possible. I had lots of donations from the guild in terms of dyers moss and scales that pushed me over the edge but if you look at my gathering levels a very high portion was farmed myself, mainly spearfishing dart frogs in emerald moss.

To be fair most that joined the LS were 40 when they joined and levelled to 50 with the LS, we havent taken any 50's other than Rhylee as of late. Who is spewing lies?

Everyone knows what you guys are about and have done leves with you to see for themselves...posting nonsense on a forum wont do ***to our rep.

The kicking people out of your leve groups because they wouldnt wear your tag and the "trailer park trash" language presented in your parties (this coming from others that have ran with you) goes a lot further than your feeble attempts to save face.

Deviant, no one likes you not even your own shell. How do I know this.

Im curious....what exactly have I lied about? lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11