Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » My Lovely Trabia
My Lovely Trabia
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-01 02:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree that TF2 is amazing, Building tele's that transport people way WAY back is something that always cheers me up.

Same as spamming music over the mic.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-01 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

shhoting flames as pyro in front of your teams snipers range of fire, works best if they are the vocal type.
By ZettaiRyouiki 2011-02-01 09:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this where we start singing Kumbaya? I guess the goal of this thread was reached, albeit with the wrong people. And the wrong game.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-01 09:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
shhoting flames as pyro in front of your teams snipers range of fire, works best if they are the vocal type.

Yeah I love doing that 'specially to the people who honestly and arrogantly and also vocally think they are carrying the team... as Sniper... which isn't possible I don't think.
By indecent 2011-02-01 10:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think a puscifer penis ride might get things back on track...now where to find one...
[+]
By Shadou 2011-02-01 11:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm.. I heard they have a hang out spot in a dark alleyway...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-01 11:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're both as bad as each other tbh.

That other shell sounds like it has a stick stuck so far up its *** it could be actually defined as a popsicle, but conviction is just trying to be super edgy.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-01 12:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Yeah I love doing that 'specially to the people who honestly and arrogantly and also vocally think they are carrying the team... as Sniper... which isn't possible I don't think.
only scout may lead.
all others must follow...unless you are demo man and then you /trap.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-01 16:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

only scout may lead.
all others must follow...unless you are demo man and then you /trap.

Yeah I agree, a good soldier can lead too with a good medic on hand to heal rocket jump damage.

I normally play Medic and Heavy when I'm playing properly, I do change to whichever class is needed though, sometimes It helps to roll 3 Scouts and flank the hell out of the other team, especially with Scouts new weapons.
 Diabolos.Demia
Server: Diabolos
user: Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-02-02 02:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Durzo said:
Long Live Conviction and my leader Inde. Conviction IS the strongest LS on server! WE ARE orgainized! WE ARE team players! WE adapt! WE have fun! WE ARE committed! Conviction has shown nothing but kindness to me. And I look forward to enjoying many games with them. NO TROLL, NINJA or HATER can take this away from us. THIS IS CONVICTION.

When people are this brainwashed, there is no point in logical conversation. While they may be organized, it does not mean they are the only one. Really though, as this game is the only organization there is, is to throw r50s at things, a few battle regimens and some cures and thats it. Its harder to find the patience to keep doing the same leves to get r50 then to beat any of the nms.

indecent said:
I think a puscifer penis ride might get things back on track...now where to find one...

A feable attempt to incite more drama. Lame... its obvious that you will say/do anything to get attention, any attention. Like an abused child who grows up to bully others, your just pathetic. At first your comments against my friends angered me to respond, now I just pity you. When someone like you will go through so much just to get attention in a MMO, it just shows how lacking you are in the real world.

Shadou said:
Hmmm.. I heard they have a hang out spot in a dark alleyway...
Only from the voices in your head. Besides with the way you suck up to indecent, i would doubt you would hear anything above the slurping sounds...

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I think you're both as bad as each other tbh. That other shell sounds like it has a stick stuck so far up its *** it could be actually defined as a popsicle, but conviction is just trying to be super edgy.

While i would admit that this thread has not been a marketing success, there are a few fundemental differences between Elite LS and several others on Trabia. First we are not intimidated by Conviction, nor do we feel the need to suck up to get some recognition. Most if not all the issues in the current drama is because of indecent's need for attention.

For the most part our members try to help others, whether its sp, missions or crafting/repair we are just playing the game to have fun.

Now i expect him or one of his members to respond with how 'we are playing the victim card', some random edited screenshots or other bs, the bottom line is that a r50ish guild with '3+ years' and 100+ members who fight the big bad nms have chosen us to be their main rival when we were in the r30-35 range. I guess there must be something that scares him or otherwise makes him feel paranoid to keep attacking us with such lies. The irony is if this is the drama when we are a mid-level rank LS, whats he going to do when we are all r50 and out claiming him?
[+]
By indecent 2011-02-02 10:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

*yawn*

NM's are so two months ago...we did them as low r40's now we are just farming HQ gear :P

NM's arent difficult, its a starting point for ffxiv to work from.

You bring up "real life" insults which is usually a sign of being upset and a last ditch attempt to win over the conversation.

Im sorry we took your best players when they were level 40 (not 50 as you claim) because they saw a better opportunity with a better and more helpful group of people.

Its time to move on and stop crying.

like I said before you guys arent competition or even a rival, stop flattering yourself. You will never amount to anything in this game other than a social LS. Ive seen half your members running with HHG's crest doing nm's as of late, maybe you should kick them for being unloyal?

Valefor.Mundie
Server: Valefor
user: mundie
By Valefor.Mundie 2011-02-02 11:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I see a lot of uneducated/biased opinions on what conviction is, what we're like, how we treat people etc., and that's fine. Believe what you will about its leadership and members.

Now for Demia's imaginative post.

Diabolos.Demia said:

While i would admit that this thread has not been a marketing success
This was a bad idea with seemingly goodish intentions, made on an uninformed foundation. Even if you were squeeky clean, which you clearly aren't, this would still get rebuked, trolled to *** and just plain ignored/forgotten by your target audience.

Diabolos.Demia said:

For the most part our members try to help others, whether its sp, missions or crafting/repair we are just playing the game to have fun.
Sounds like conviction minus ambition, which is fine, good for you guys. I just want to point out you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to conviction.

Diabolos.Demia said:

First we are not intimidated by Conviction, nor do we feel the need to suck up to get some recognition.
Are you implying everyone else is sucking up to conviction? I'd personally take offense. As far as I can tell mostly disgruntled former Elite members have chimed in, speaking against the Elite leadership in public.

Diabolos.Demia said:

Most if not all the issues in the current drama is because of indecent's need for attention.
Simply not true, but yes, he will troll the *** out of you (read: has), and enjoys it no end.

Diabolos.Demia said:

random edited screenshots
Feel free to submit all screenshots to an error level analysis test if you think they've been edited (spoiler alert: they're genuine).

You're flattering yourself if you think a member of conviction would spend enough time on a chop-job to pass an eyeball inspection, just so he could claim Elite's leaders were making libelous remarks in public. As you yourself have previously pointed out, conviction has nothing to gain from making this up, qua the relative difference in ambition levels.

The best thing you can do at this point is to leave with what dignity you feel you still have.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 11:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

IT'S LIKE XIV MATTERS!
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 11:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 16:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

also:
top shells on trabia

you guys aren't the best on trabia.
i am /disappoint.

close but no taco.
rooting for you guys though lol.
By indecent 2011-02-02 17:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

never said we were the best...or top...

define best anyways

to say anyone is the best would be a false statement.

Every guild has its own goals and aspirations, to say one is better than another really doesnt work.

Also the rankings are a bit flawed and crafting ranks are at a disadvantage compared to battle ranks. Extermination is all battle with hardly any crafting, they sub out all their crafting needs. It also only calculates the top 18 so that ranking could be skewed based on that. Getting a craft to 50 is probably the equivalent to getting 2 battlecrafts to 50 in time/efficiency

So to use the pro "rankings" as basis for which LS's are "best" is silly. The ranks are purely based on sp/achievements ie quests etc.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 17:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:

define best anyways

Every guild has its own goals and aspirations, to say one is better than another really doesnt work.

Also the rankings are a bit flawed and crafting ranks are at a disadvantage compared to battle ranks. Extermination is all battle with hardly any crafting, they sub out all their crafting needs. It also only calculates the top 18 so that ranking could be skewed based on that.

So to use the pro "rankings" as basis for which LS's are "best" is silly. The ranks are purely based on sp/achievements ie quests etc.
which they have you beat in :D
i bet you wouldn't discredit it if you was at the top :P
By indecent 2011-02-02 17:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

sure I would, because its a stupid ranking system lol

you are just a fail troll...

you know as well as I do that the rankings are silly, so go ahead and lie to me that they mean something.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 17:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
sure I would, because its a stupid ranking system lol

you are just a fail troll...
stupid is subjective.
i hate that you don't like me...i try to put it in a nice way and you just get all mad QQQQQ
edit:
wait i can't use the word mad because you will argue against that and say blah blah blah not mad.
i dunno....dissatisfied fit better?
By indecent 2011-02-02 17:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

nice way = condescending and backhanded? lol

I dont like anyone, dont feel special :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 17:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
nice way = condescending and backhanded? lol

I dont like anyone, dont feel special :)
hey I wasn't being condescending at all.
I'm even rooting for you guys!
I am going to feel special because I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo special.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-02 17:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
indecent said:

define best anyways

Also the rankings are a bit flawed and crafting ranks are at a disadvantage compared to battle ranks. Extermination is all battle with hardly any crafting, they sub out all their crafting needs. It also only calculates the top 18 so that ranking could be skewed based on that.

which they have you beat in :D
i bet you wouldn't discredit it if you was at the top :P

Lol so much this. I see this happening way too much.
[+]
By indecent 2011-02-02 17:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I am curious as to what constitutes "best" guild or LS in your eyes for any game doesnt have to be this one. I think its a pretty loose term thats used way too much.

personally I dont think there is a such thing as best. I dont know if there is any legitimate way to calculate "best"

for example, take the hardcore raid guild that raids 7 nights a week and 7 hours a night that gets stuff done server first etc...are they the "best" because they do it first or should the casual guild that raids 3 days a week for a few hours that actually gets their kills more efficiently be called the "best"

Its always been a term thats bothered me even when people have called us the "best"

believe it or not :P
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-02 17:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
I am curious as to what constitutes "best" guild or LS in your eyes for any game doesnt have to be this one. I think its a pretty loose term thats used way too much.

personally I dont think there is a such thing as best. I dont know if there is any legitimate way to calculate "best"

for example, take the hardcore raid guild that raids 7 nights a week and 7 hours a night that gets stuff done server first etc...are they the "best" because they do it first or should the casual guild that raids 3 days a week for a few hours that actually gets their kills more efficiently be called the "best"

Its always been a term thats bothered me even when people have called us the "best"

believe it or not :P
casual is a pretty loose term you are using there buddy.
there's nothing casual about doing raids you silly.
maybe in comparison to an LS that over-does it...but meh...still doesn't really give casual justice.
casual last time i checked was not even being in an LS.

point being.
lots of terms are loose and don't necessarily fit the bill when you look at it in a discrediting manner.
By indecent 2011-02-03 00:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

how is casual guild a loose term? a casual player is quite different than a casual raid guild.

there is a difference between hardcore raiding and casual raiding, if you are unaware of this then you really havent done much other than troll forums.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-03 11:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
how is casual guild a loose term? a casual player is quite different than a casual raid guild.

there is a difference between hardcore raiding and casual raiding, if you are unaware of this then you really havent done much other than troll forums.
apparently you have to run a guild to have any experience in life..
/eyeroll

there is a difference between hardcore raiding and casual raiding, but personally in comparison to no raiding it's not casual at all.
but you completely missed the point as per usual.
it's just as easy to determine how casual one would be in a game as how someone would be the best in a game.
again, if you discredit things, of course they can be loose terms.
casual is a loose term because it's hinged on perspective.
i don't think it's all that casual in my perspective although it may be in yours.
but i guess i'm wrong because I'm not you of course.
/eyeroll.
By Durzo 2011-02-15 03:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:
Durzo said:
Long Live Conviction and my leader Inde. Conviction IS the strongest LS on server! WE ARE orgainized! WE ARE team players! WE adapt! WE have fun! WE ARE committed! Conviction has shown nothing but kindness to me. And I look forward to enjoying many games with them. NO TROLL, NINJA or HATER can take this away from us. THIS IS CONVICTION.
When people are this brainwashed, there is no point in logical conversation. While they may be organized, it does not mean they are the only one. Really though, as this game is the only organization there is, is to throw r50s at things, a few battle regimens and some cures and thats it.

Lol you have no *** clue.

Its ironic you want a logical conversation but you completely miss used the word brainwash. My advocation of a ls is nothing greater than avocation of relgion, political views, education... etc.

The orgainization I speak of is not just battlecraft - as i rarely enter the battlecraft wheel (plg 32), but many things including crafting (you try gearing up 70+ people with +3 gear without orgainization), timetables - not to mention our huge fourm database, Cross-gaming.

After all is said a common theme arises. Percpetion of the world.
- I see 100's of shades of red - you see 10

6 friends << 70 friends.
 Diabolos.Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-02-16 01:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dee de durzo...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brainwash
Definition of BRAINWASHING
1: a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas
2: persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship

I used the word correctly, and your response proves it for both definitions.

You are right about one thing though, there is a common theme from alot of the replies in this thread and in others:
The conviction ls is the worst part of trabia, and no matter what nms they kill they can never defeat their own ego!

By Durzo 2011-02-16 04:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

a forcible indoctrination, accept contrasting regimented ideas...
Nor was i persuading anyone to do/give up anything.

You still have no *** clue

did you even read what you wrote.

My ego is not based on nm's so get it over it.
I havent even killed 1.

The only way our ego would be 'defeated' is if we left trabia or fail as a ls. And according to Demia that will never happen.
 Diabolos.Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-02-16 10:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Durzo, your just an idiot without a clue.
I said you were brainwashed, not that you had done to others...

Do yourself a favor and just shut up already. You and others like you just prove how stupid some people are in this world. Kinda depressing.

To defeat one's ego, one must be willing to accept that they are not the only ones who exist. As illustrated, certain members of conviction must be at the center of attention. As such, those individuals will be losers regardless of the server they are on or what they are doing. Conviction has already failed as a LS, for they cannot exist without drama and attacking people. The constant bumps to the recruitment thread, as well as daily attack threads just prove it.

The game sucks enough without having to deal with mental retards such as Dee de Durzo.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11