Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » My Lovely Trabia
My Lovely Trabia
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
By Shadou 2011-01-26 21:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think its more funny despite the fact that they constantly bash how horrible we are as a group, we still have THEIR members join us for leves.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever thought of getting along?

Like it's ridiculously sad acting like elitists in a game at XIV's current level.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Who all is a cronie?

indecent said:
I just think its funny we are sporting +2 tricornes and dodore doublets and they cant even repair the gear they buy off us, but yet they farm day and night for their crafters.
i think it's funny that you're bragging.
gloating has a bad after-burn after a while good sir.

gloating/bragging hardly but we've put in alot of work to be where we are at so, yes, we are proud of our accomplishments this early.

this isnt my first circus, this all comes with the territory of being successful as a guild. This is nothing.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Who all is a cronie?

indecent said:
I just think its funny we are sporting +2 tricornes and dodore doublets and they cant even repair the gear they buy off us, but yet they farm day and night for their crafters.

gloating/bragging hardly but we've put in alot of work to be where we are at so, yes, we are proud of our accomplishments this early.

this isnt my first circus, this all comes with the territory of being successful as a guild. This is nothing.
i don't know much of anything about "guild life" or whatever so it doesn't mean much to me.
but seriously, analyze your dialog man.
you are constantly contradicting yourself.
if you can't see that, i can easily point it out for you.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Who all is a cronie?

indecent said:

I don't think so Tim. Most of the top guilds/shells have alliances and understandings with other shells. Ostracising yourselves this early could be a very poor decision.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

We actually have quite good relations with all other LS's even the JP ls's so thats a mute point.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Moot*

And from what I've seen here both shells have been acting arrogant and pretty silly. When end game content is actually released and IF it requires multiple shells which seems to be likely at this point, acting arrogant will only serve to hurt you.

Just take a chill pill.
[+]
By Shadou 2011-01-26 21:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny how you only seem to be fanning the flames Flionheart. Seeing as you don't participate in any type of "Endgame" or just higher leveled events involving any of the LS' you actually have no weight in this battle whatsoever.

I mean, you could continue to look cool, correcting people grammer and such, even rocketing this thread to 4 pages would be sweet too. Just remember theres no post count on these forums, and you wont make any side see some sort of revelation to their ways, so you're actually just wasting space.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

bragging is fine by me but tagging on an insult at the end is just unnecesary unless that was your intent in the first place.
stirring up ***is fun and all but doing it through direct insults is petty and uncreative.

Shadou said:
I find it funny how you only seem to be fanning the flames Flionheart. Seeing as you don't participate in any type of "Endgame" or just higher leveled events involving any of the LS' you actually have no weight in this battle whatsoever.

I mean, you could continue to look cool, correcting people grammer and such, even rocketing this thread to 4 pages would be sweet too. Just remember theres no post count on these forums, and you wont make any side see some sort of revelation to their ways, so you're actually just wasting space.
So my(as well as Flion's) input doesn't matter because I'm not part of your click?
Seems childish if you ask me.
You don't have to play the game to be able to comprehend LS drama.
[+]
By Shadou 2011-01-26 21:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

An insult is an insult regardless of the delivery. If you want I can wrap it and put a pretty bow on it. In the end, when you unwrap it however, its still an insult. Im sorry, I'll try to remember proper etiquette when it comes to forum wars in the future.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadou said:
An insult is an insult regardless of the delivery. If you want I can wrap it and put a pretty bow on it. In the end, when you unwrap it however, its still an insult. Im sorry, I'll try to remember proper etiquette when it comes to forum wars in the future.
It has nothing to do with etiquette, it has everything to do with intelligence.
You don't want to come off as someone who is unintelligent do you?
[+]
By Shadou 2011-01-26 21:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Im commenting on the fact that you're complaining heavily on our actions as if in all honesty its going to change something. You're obviously a rational adult for the most part. Do you really think perpetuating ANYTHING on line is going to resolve it?
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 21:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadou said:
Im commenting on the fact that you're complaining heavily on our actions as if in all honesty its going to change something. You're obviously a rational adult for the most part. Do you really think perpetuating ANYTHING on line is going to resolve it?

Maybe if all the forum posters got together and sang "We Are The World", it might make all our problems go away.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadou said:
i don't really care if you stop griefing and causing problems if that's your thing...or if that's not your thing that's cool too, but if you do have to insult someone, why do it in an unintelligent way?

If you haven't noticed, as you(royal you, referring to whomever you are speaking for) like to stir up ***as do I.
This is a product of boredom and curiosity.
thinking it of something past that would be asinine.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather see veiled insults that make me chuckle rather than the default I'm better than you because _______ BS.
[+]
By Shadou 2011-01-26 22:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shadou said:
i don't really care if you stop griefing and causing problems if that's your thing...or if that's not your thing that's cool too, but if you do have to insult someone, why do it in an unintelligent way?

If you haven't noticed, as you(royal you, referring to whomever you are speaking for) like to stir up ***as do I.

So in essence you're only chiming in this so called "drama" for your own amusement. Well if you don't mind, since I have already come across as unintelligent, Ill just slap on some black face, put on some white gloves and do a little jig for you too. Ya know, seeing as I've fed into your own ego for the past 45 minutes, I might as well look the part right?
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shadou said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shadou said:

So in essence you're only chiming in this so called "drama" for your own amusement. Well if you don't mind, since I have already come across as unintelligent, Ill just slap on some black face, put on some white gloves and do a little jig for you too. Ya know, seeing as I've fed into your own ego for the past 45 minutes, I might as well look the part right?
why black face?
why not a mime?!?!?
if you're clever enough to entertain my ego with humor i am disappointed in you for not utilizing it!

edit:
i find it funny that you implied that i thought you were unintelligent.
I just think that if you are able to be creative with your writing, why not?

you can black mark me as some hater if you want lol.
welp i'm out.
gonna get soem grinding in before colbert so i can see some good veiled humor.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 22:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Shadou 2011-01-26 22:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
i find it funny that you implied that i thought you were unintelligent.
I just think that if you are able to be creative with your writing, why not?

Why waste the delivery. Chances are if I have to actually insult you, you aren't intellectually sound enough to comprehend my little quips at you. Hence, I don't waste the effort and just say what I mean.

Not directed at you of course Vinvv, you have actually kept me entertained for the evening.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 22:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
oh you.
there is no text so I'm going to assume he won the Olympics, yes?
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 22:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's up for the viewer to interpretate. It's a thinking piece. I call it... The Breeze.
[+]
By Merlin5877 2011-01-26 22:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

To Flionheart: "Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!"

Same concept Indecent Imposes. Indecnt wants me to get on here and write an opposition or an argument.

I understand why Solara wrote the post. Indecent wants to ruin the game for many of our members, to make us( Me, Deviant, Pus) mad.

I have been trying to avoid conflict and we have been cooperating with other shells and assisting other shells to develope a positive image. If conviction wants to continue with this farce, I can continue to ignore him in game and develope Elite into the Notorius monster that plagues His mind everyday that he cannot crush.

I see Indecent as a Drama Misquito as he considers us a fly.
He keeps biting to try to annoy us and it has taken its tolls on some of our members. They assume it was our Ls that did the spoof which is wrong to accuse someone. However the Video that Conviction presented was no doubt thier doing as Indecent confirmed it.
Among other things Indecent has said he has intended to take more Ls members from our ls and Have on many of their applications asked specifically would you drop your "Elite Pearl" if you get accepted.
One example is Hawt Stuff.

which using your quote again Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!"

Some of our Linkshell members have the same attitude by adding gasoline to the fire and attacking out verbally in response to Indecents/shadao's actions not the Ls convictions actions.

And I apologize for that to everyone; However, I DO NOT apologize to Indecent for anything. As both sides see them as the ones who started this escapade of ignorance.
It is not Me who wants to PvP you Indecent; however, with your stunts if continued I'm sure you will have many of duals with those of Elite.
By kanji 2011-01-26 22:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You all should stop just stop hating!!! This is between two shells. Like who the hell are you people? Are you even on our server? Just let them resolve the issues on their own. Don't get me wrong i love reading this ***but still.... obviously you guys are commentating on the stuff posted on here but you don't really know the facts. Do you get off on belittling people? Yo get a freaking life!!!
Conviction rules!!!
By MiracleWorks 2011-01-26 22:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

oh trabia you bucket of lulz

kanji said:
This is between two shells. Like who the hell are you people? Are you even on our server? Just let them resolve the issues on their own.

if the OP didn't want people to laugh at this entire ordeal they wouldn't have posted this useless ***on a public forum
By Shadou 2011-01-26 22:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hmm.. where to start?

Its a video game. A Virtual reality that we enter to escape our own for however long we are logged in.

With that being said, yes, granted we join a group for team aspects but ultimately 9 times out of 10 it is for personal gain. We play, level, enhance, upgrade in order to make our own characters better. So why get mad at people for trying to do it the most efficient way they seem possible?

You drone on and on spewing sob stories. Its a video game dude. OMFG someone stole so and so out of this linkshell for their own?! OMFGNOWAI!! Replace them. Move on. The only thing constant in life is change bro.

If it makes you feel any better I can equate it to the terms of: Well, the only reason someone took your girlfriend was because you weren't that great of a boyfriend. So if your girl keeps on leaving you, apparently its not the girl bro, its you. Figure out a way to keep em and you wont be feeling this way.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 22:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:
You all should stop just stop hating!!! This is between two shells. Like who the hell are you people? Are you even on our server? Just let them resolve the issues on their own. Don't get me wrong i love reading this ***but still.... obviously you guys are commentating on the stuff posted on here but you don't really know the facts. Do you get off on belittling people? Yo get a freaking life!!!
Conviction rules!!!

By kanji 2011-01-26 22:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I love useless ***! No but seriously this has gotten out of hand... Like i said before its a game.. Just play it have fun log off get on with your life.
Done!
By kanji 2011-01-26 22:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you need a tissue?
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 22:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:

Do you need a tissue?

Nope but you need a third grade reading comprehension book.
By Merlin5877 2011-01-26 22:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

kanji said:
Do you get off on belittling people? Yo get a freaking life!!! Conviction rules!!!

Do you get off belittling people? Spectators can speak their mind about our conflict if they so choose. Get a life outside the realms of Eorza.

And get your facts straight kanji! Its between Me for some stupid reason, Indecent, Shadao, Radaiamance, Pusciefer, and deviant. The only reason Ls are involved is because Indecent and Pusciefer are Ls Masters.
As leaders in FFXIV Elite we have No quarrel with the Conviction shell we only have it with those three Members of Conviction.
If Indecent would just leave Our shell alone it would be all fine.
I have blisted Indecent therfore he goes after our Lower rank Lsmates ?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11