Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » My Lovely Trabia
My Lovely Trabia
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
By FallenRapture 2011-01-26 18:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:

I don't care that you were offended. And you were a sellout. Conviction asked you to toss your pearl, and you did so without hesitation. That is being a sell-out. And if that truely hurt your feelers maybe it's because you know I'm right. And the manner that you left, was very hurtful to us. Turn about is fair game.

LMAO wow thats some hella good "Public Relations" right there.

good thing your not a bug Purity58 b/c they obviously wouldn't care if they hurt your Feelers..

I'ma side with everyone else on this one haven't seen many true Ls on this game yet.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 18:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:
I am here to vouch for every single leader in that group. I have been with them since DOA. And every single one of them would drop what they are doing to help out another LS mate. They spend hours upon hours farming items for our crafters. Leaders will make sure everyone else gets what they need before they worry about themselves.

I speak for myself.
When the italics are next to the bold I get confused.
yourself=every single leader?
[+]
 Caitsith.Rhya
Server: Caitsith
user: Rhya696
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 18:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Caitsith.Rhya said:
I am here to vouch for every single leader in that group. I have been with them since DOA. And every single one of them would drop what they are doing to help out another LS mate. They spend hours upon hours farming items for our crafters. Leaders will make sure everyone else gets what they need before they worry about themselves.

I speak for myself.
When the italics are next to the bold I get confused.
yourself=every single leader?

The only thing I meant by "vouching" for the other members was their stature as a leader/person/member. I still stand by me speaking for myself. Do you see any other members of Elite replying? No, because they are not aware of this post.

I just wanted to end this and you guys just want to keep it going. I didn't ask to be a part of this. Those in Conviction and Elite that decided to play this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE game, have basically tossed the rest of us to the wolves. I just wanted it known that there are others like me, that wanted to end this and move on. Not for the sake of saving face, but to make what little enjoyment we get out of the game to stay that way.

I had friends that are in Conviction. And at least I didn't use the members of Elite to spy on Conviction. It's just lame already.
By FallenRapture 2011-01-26 18:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

See ending it would've been not posting on here in the first place. If you need other peoples opinions for self satisfaction then you have more problems then Drama on a game / Sucky "Public relations" methods

If you really wanna get away from the problem don't join a Ls with a name like that its lol to begin with. As for your friends start your own Ls or you have a Friends list >.>
[+]
 Caitsith.Rhya
Server: Caitsith
user: Rhya696
By Caitsith.Rhya 2011-01-26 18:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
There has never been anything that stated dropping an Elite Pearl would gain a Conviction Pearl immediately...do you know how many we've denied from Elite?

Im sorry that having a recruitment post and doing things in an organized fashion and having organization in general is a "terrible tactic" to build a guild. What are these lame tactics you speak of?

The "show" you are referring to was in response to Indeecent Proposal the lvl 1 armorer running around uldah shouting obscenities and then seeing merlin and gaven laugh that our guild was being "destroyed".

I enjoy the free publicity and the attention, what can I say. If that makes me not classy then so be it, obviously that hasnt affected Conviction in any way because its going strong 4 years later. I only engage in silliness with those that challenge our integrity, you did so with the stupidity that was pulled.

Ill be waiting for Pus/deviant/merlin to apologize so we can end this. :)

Lets be realistic, this isnt a feud nor a competition...you guys are a fly that just wont leave.

oh btw is talking about how horny you are in chat against your new LS chat rules? just checking I have a friend that wants to join.

You keep saying YOU did this and YOU did that. I did nothing to you. And I have nothing to do with this feud. I am just a stay at home mom trying to enjoy what little of this game I get to enjoy. I cannot speak for Pus/Dev/Merlin. I just don't want to be harassed every time I walk around town. I personally, along with 40+ other people in Elite did nothing to you. Any time I've ever mentioned your name was to say the things I've previously stated otherwise, when I log off the game for the night, you are forgotten.
As far as me being horny in LS chat. What a joke, it's late and after hours. Lots of things were said and not just by me. Your need to attempt to humiliate me is childish. I am happily married and have a life. Considering you run a Guild for several games speaks volumes of what sort of lonely life you lead.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 18:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

so to combat insults upon your LS and yourself one must insult and say they don't have lives?
doesn't seem very nice.
oh the lives stay at home mothers live... vicariously through the internet.
not the best way to illustrate your "good intentions"
IMO.
[+]
By FallenRapture 2011-01-26 18:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:

Your need to attempt to humiliate me is childish. I am happily married and have a life. Considering you run a Guild for several games speaks volumes of what sort of lonely life you lead.

FallenRapture said:
See ending it would've been not posting on here in the first place. If you need other peoples opinions for self satisfaction then you have more problems then Drama on a game / Sucky "Public relations" methods

If you really wanna get away from the problem don't join a Ls with a name like that its lol to begin with. As for your friends start your own Ls or you have a Friends list >.>

Was trying to say this in the nicest way possible to help you
Yes i can quote myself lmao O.O!!
and yes it does look like Trabia = Asura
By Suterusu 2011-01-26 18:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

In before we can effectively MPK each other.

*perfect dodge, warp scroll, go spiders go!*
By FallenRapture 2011-01-26 19:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Spell warp <yes please> i use Anima up way to fast and it regen way to slow
By indecent 2011-01-26 19:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:
Considering you run a Guild for several games speaks volumes of what sort of lonely life you lead.

oh its getting personal now lol

*grabs popcorn*

btw I dont play Rift, Quiz is one of the VP's in the guild that runs Rift. You are right though, Conviction is my baby.
[+]
By Count 2011-01-26 19:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol indecent

this is all i can think of...
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 20:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They are waiting for PvP so they can kill me in game...
[+]
 Asura.Kowen
Server: Asura
user: Kowen
By Asura.Kowen 2011-01-26 20:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Linkshell drama when Linkshells are almost nothing more than chat rooms at this point...

Can't wait to see the types of drama present once Linkshells actually have any real meaning or participate in group orientated activities.

It's not surprising that the only people who are still actively playing XIV are the die-hard drama queens.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 20:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kowen said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Linkshell drama when Linkshells are almost nothing more than chat rooms at this point...

Can't wait to see the types of drama present once Linkshells actually have any real meaning or participate in group orientated activities.

It's not surprising that the only people who are still actively playing XIV are the die-hard drama queens.
which apparently from the trend seems to be stay at home mothers lol
Server: Asura
user: Avatarati
By Asura.Speckledomega 2011-01-26 20:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Rhya said:
My job in the linkshell is public relations.

lol? Has your linkshell become incorporated or something? Do you have an investor relations department too?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 20:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh people like the OP make me regret starting on Trabia.

But then some of the awesome people in game remind me that I don't care.
[+]
 Diabolos.Demia
Server: Diabolos
user: Demia
By Diabolos.Demia 2011-01-26 21:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

"Ill be waiting for Pus/deviant/merlin to apologize so we can end this."
Yea, good luck on that. Do me a favor and hold your breath while waiting.

Now I know some of indecent's cronies are going to mouth in and try to flame, but whatever. I love the way they create a mule, copy anti-semetic hate videos, and other crap and then try to make themselves blameless.

As for our rules? We are a group of adults, we have 3 rules: Wear our flag when at our events, Dont swear in LS chat because some members have kids who can read the screen and help others when you can. If you need to give the impression that 'your ls' is active at Elite organized events, use offensive language and just worry about yourself then have fun in conviction because we dont need nor want you.

If you really want to compare the 2 linkshells, its a very simple concept. Elite works to help our members build up, if someone is working on a craft or a job we try to help them. We ask who needs the mats before we drop/npc. If someone wants to level a job, we schedule leves for that range. Most of our members are former FFXI players with end game experience, so we try the NMs a few levels before we should but we have fun trying.

Now for conviction, now while first thought is i am going to be biased, i will only comment on what indecent has posted himself: They do not build their members and set level requirements that even their leader cant meet. (Got to love that post looking for lvl50 thms when Indecent himself is only 45 atm (was 41 when posted that)
He posts childish videos about hitler, and starts shouting matches to make himself seem important. He says he has seen our LS chat, so that means there were a few spies. (Most if not all have been removed) Really, if people are spies in a game then really how can anyone trust them. Indecent wants to brag how he has spies in our shell, well we take that as a compliment since it means he needs some pointers on how to run things. The real question is if they are playing double agent on us, what makes indecent think he is not getting played by them or others. Sad isnt?

As for the drama about us kicking people, well yes we have been. Removing spies, dead weight, a few who were just using the good nature then dropping to their 'main' ls, and people who try to recruit our members into other lses. Anyone really find this shocking?

So the differences are simple, if you are the type of person who only looks for themselves, and uses other people like they are pawns then join conviction. The 'gimme gimmes' will never fit in with Elite. If you think i am just name calling, look at their posts, and find me one where it is not about how trabia can help them, or how trabia players should feel humbled to do leves with them.

To think of all this drama indecent is starting before there is any real end game is pathetic, however we will not back down nor will we be afraid of them.

Conviction needs the publicity and while alot of people will suck up and want all the drama, there is nothing that they can do that any other group of 15 lvl50s cant do. The only reason they have issues with Elite is because we wont be afraid or bow down to them.

If anyone owes anyone an appology, its from indecent to every player on trabia for trying to be the 'bully'.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Both shells seem HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Grow the hell up.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Demia said:

Now for conviction, now while first thought is i am going to be biased, i will only comment on what indecent has posted himself: They do not build their members and set level requirements that even their leader cant meet. (Got to love that post looking for lvl50 thms when Indecent himself is only 45 atm (was 41 when posted that)

We arent all about battle bud, Im a 50 alchemist. We are fully self sufficient with 50s in all classes but Cooking (not counting gathering). So level requirements I cant meet? how is that so....and Im a conj we arent recruiting those.

Now you really think we could have accomplished all that without helping each other? we have three leve link groups per reset running together, and then we kill NM's together. We do everything, thats right, together.

You were probably the moron that created Indeecent Proposal and started all this nonsense.

Thanks for the free publicity though...appreciate it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

How about stop making drama on a game with such little content.

Like how is there even drama there isn't even endgame yet.

What the hell people.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama is our content atm..its kinda fun making them angry
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I can understand this.

Also the no swearing rule is kinda silly.

But then I'm at utter nooby level in XIV at the moment, I just play to play.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Its funny they have no swearing in LS chat but I got shouts with them swearing non stop in shout and using the N word.....speaking of not living up to requirements.

oh here is the terrible hate vid they talk about

http://www.youtube.com/v/3e_CumMKtAQ&hl
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 21:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

What the hell people.

Just think of the possibilities when there is endgame though. Drama will rain from the heavens. Forum posters will despair and trolls will rejoice. Mods will have bleeding fingers from typing so many PMs and warning posts. It'll be the best of times. It'll be the worst of times.
[+]
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

What the hell people.

Just think of the possibilities when there is endgame though. Drama will rain from the heavens. Forum posters will despair and trolls will rejoice. Mods will have bleeding fingers from typing so many PMs and warning posts. It'll be the best of times. It'll be the worst of times.

We'll be too busy killing stuff to care.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-26 21:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

indecent said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

What the hell people.

We'll be too busy killing stuff to care.

There's always time to lurk forums. Always.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

What the hell people.

When there's content I will lol at it. Drama right now is so very sad though.
By indecent 2011-01-26 21:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I just think its funny we are sporting +2 tricornes and dodore doublets and they cant even repair the gear they buy off us, but yet they farm day and night for their crafters.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 21:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Who all is a cronie?

indecent said:
I just think its funny we are sporting +2 tricornes and dodore doublets and they cant even repair the gear they buy off us, but yet they farm day and night for their crafters.
i think it's funny that you're bragging.
gloating has a bad after-burn after a while good sir.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-26 21:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's funny people are playing XIV lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11