First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 19:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

RajwaChan said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Rajwa and Bullwinkle were awesome, never associated much with Summoneryuna when I was in PPE.

I'm sorry, but I'm STILL awesome :/. And you might have me and Yuna mixed up, I was the bitchy *** that bitched like a ***, Yuna usually was quiet (at least in LS chat). But we share accounts so it may have been confusing. I'm also the nerdy math one, so any math ***was me.

This thread looks like it got off track. Let me try to bring this back on track. Here are some of my favorite BDB (TachiGekko leader) moments.

1) He calls BlueGartr forum a place for geeks and math nerds. Claims he is better than the "math nerds" but use to wear Ace's Helm over Wturban.

2) Every other day me and some friends would SMN burn. BDB would constantly *** about SMN burners claiming they were almost as bad as RMT. Then he claims that SMN burns were only for noobs who cant play jobs. The biggest irony is he started after TOAU release, while I been playing since NA release. TOAU is to Pre-TOAU, as SMN burn is to TOAU. Further he had absolutely no problem with abyssea which is even faster than SMN burn and produced much more noobs.

3) Claims anyone (including African-americans) who use the N-word are ignorant and disgusting, which I would agree with. But the irony is his favorite artist was Tupac. I don't listen to much rap/hip-hop but I am sure Tupac has said it a few times.

Anyway, have fun, glad to see the drama can still live on!

Sorry Rajwa, I didn't know you were still around D:

And lol at BDB.
By RajwaChan 2011-02-08 19:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't play XI anymore, leading was just to stressful (not to mention I sucked at it) and Yuna's play time took to much of a hit from work. We playing XIV instead. Our characters may still be around, we let a friend have the info. Im still awesome though!

edit - freaking grammar, how I hate you.
edit 2 - I forgot another BDB moment: He has the audacity of calling people like me a lifeless nerd cause I use the maffs, yet he played 15 hours a day when he is what, 40 years old?

"contradiction!"

edit 3- cause I'm bored waiting on behest.