TachiGekko
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-23 20:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lies, I've never seen you before! All your mens are belong to me!
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-23 20:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

W/e works best for you, I guess that's why you are so much more accomplished than me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-23 20:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
THere is no way your 12 man ls can get everyone an empyrean weapon as fast as a 6 or even 4 man group.

But yeah they can get a single one faster. ***I'm trioing right now for kannagi and armageddon and we average like 30 min per trophy gotten... granted things will change a little when we get to next stage but meh. It's even faster when we buy pops

Not everyone in the LS wants one, we can finish them faster than a small group, no doubt there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-23 20:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
W/e works best for you, I guess that's why you are so much more accomplished than me.

Where did I ever say that? I think you're being a bit butthurt and delusional.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-23 20:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

No, just putting my 2 gil out there. Saying that a LS is a scam and waste of time is silly, that's all. I wonder why you didn't do shout groups for salvage every time then, instead of throwing a hissy fit every time you had to wait. People so focused on items in this game... so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, there's more to it than that to others maybe you should realize.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-23 20:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
No, just putting my 2 gil out there. Saying that a LS is a scam and waste of time is silly, that's all. I wonder why you didn't do shout groups for salvage every time then, instead of throwing a hissy fit every time you had to wait. People so focused on items in this game... so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, there's more to it than that to others maybe you should realize.

When did I ever throw a hissy fit for having to wait...? Iirc, you were the one who left salvageknights because you werent getting your drops fast enough.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-23 20:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Not everyone in the LS wants one, we can finish them faster than a small group, no doubt there.
Yes you can finish the same amount of weapons with more people faster... no one is arguing that. You however aren't finishing the same amount as fast.

Having a whole ls to farm currency for you gets you your relic faster too!
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-23 20:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

When you have a tight linkshell community with loyal people, you don't have those problems. Everyone has likes and dislikes and preferences etc. To say a LS is a scam and waste of time as a blanket statement to apply to all, is ignorant. I didn't come in here saying things about low man antisocial greedy *** did I? No, just adding my opinion as well.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-23 20:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

When did I ever throw a hissy fit for having to wait...? Iirc, you were the one who left salvageknights because you werent getting your drops fast enough.

Whenever they took a while waiting on people, always complained about not being able to eat lunch and threw a fit... It's been a while, but I remember something along those lines. Why stay in a linkshell if you felt this way though?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-23 20:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I do have a tight loyal community with the 6 ppl I do abyssea with, and the other 8 ppl on my flist that I do stuff with.

And you did come here saying lowman was greedy...you even called me greedy because I apparently didn't like ls and am doing stuff lowman so I can get my drops!

My god, the drops! Oh noes, I'm the last on my groups empyrean list because I don't have a melee that could really use one!
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-23 20:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you factor in doing stuff for the people spending so much time helping on empyrean and not getting one you could say the ls takes longer. Unless of course you are just using those people. Which lets be honest most decent sized Linkshells do
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-23 20:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Whenever they took a while waiting on people, always complained about not being able to eat lunch and threw a fit... It's been a while, but I remember something along those lines. Why stay in a linkshell if you felt this way though?

Yeah because it took us 40mins to gather and enter. I don't know about you, but I'm in college in hawaii which is -6 hrs from est. I also have a meal plan which I can only use for a few hours each day. Forgive me if my situation warrented me having few choices in linkshells to join, and the need to be punctual (which isnt that hard) If we entered on time, there was no problem. If it took us an hour (like normal) it got cutting it really close.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-01-23 20:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Linkshells are the biggest scam in ffxi. Don't waste your time in any of them, unless it's like Nyzul/Assault groups. Lowman everything with friends >_> so much better.

I got myself into a fun linkshell that doesn't hackaway at only letting people with the most points get the loot... Trusthworthly and fun to hangout with. Gets high end ***done with no hassle. Good group you can rely on. They do exist. Just find them and do your part in helping it become and or stay legit. Not all linkshells are junk.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-01-23 21:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

* Skill level: 225
* Silences target. Damage varies with TP.
o Silence effect duration is 60 seconds when unresisted.
* Will stack with Sneak Attack.
* Aligned with the Aqua Gorget & Snow Gorget.
* Tachi: Gekko has a high attack bonus. [1]

PropertiesEdit Properties sectionEdit

* Element: None

* Skillchain Properties: Distortion-Distortion/Reverberation

* Modifiers: STR:75%

* Damage Multipliers by TP:

100%TP 200%TP 300%TP
1.5625 1.875 2.50
[+]
Server: Shiva
user: RajwaChan
By Shiva.Droolingdaisy 2011-01-23 21:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Yoldin said:
For anyone thinking about joining, don't bother with it unless you want to come to events and never lot.

Booted, ya I know LoL, but anyways booted for lotting on 4 items from freelot out of about 30 that went freelot over a 3 week time period.

Send PM if want details.

The leader of that shell is full retard. You know the type, use to think Ace's beat W.Turban way back when, would sub warrior but refuse to provoke a mob off a WHM that's getting smacked around, didn't use gear swap's on PLD, etc etc etc. I could write a whole book on his fail. I'd say you were lucky to get booted, staying around longer would have been a waste of your time.
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-01-23 21:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Its cute when a linkshell gets all excited enough to post on their home page that they aren't competent enough to get an empyrean weapon, but instead help their LS mates get WoE.
 Shiva.Yoldin
By Shiva.Yoldin 2011-01-24 16:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I just liked doing things with a group that remotely fit my time schedule.

Anyone have a good suggestion for an Abyssea group (Linkshell)?

Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 09:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Yoldin said:
I just liked doing things with a group that remotely fit my time schedule. Anyone have a good suggestion for an Abyssea group (Linkshell)?

No, for some reason all the old linkshells are self destructing in high speed motion on Shiva. The new linkshells fall a part like dryer lint. I think aby caused a huge rift in the heirarchy of nerds. Alot of people woke up one morning an realized all their gear and knowledge was obsolete and no one really needed them any more. Legendary asskickers were suddenly being out done in every which way.

I suspect this is what happened to BDB. I was in an aby pt with him and Jobai right after the last update and they were lotting like lot bots set to maximum ***. And when they got called out on it jobai warped and bdb stayed to argue. I think the main point of his argument was "I am better than everyone else so I need all my stuff first and you can all suck it" He got booted and cried like a *** about it for half an hour.

I'm going to chock it up to "Abyssea Madness" and hope it is a temporary condition reserving final judgement on everyone until they all calm the *** down and realize it's just a game, we are all here to have fun and no one is better or more important than anyone else.

Yes I realize that will probably be thirty blue moon cycles after hell freezes over.

[+]
 Shiva.Idril
user: Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 09:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:

No, for some reason all the old linkshells are self destructing in high speed motion on Shiva. The new linkshells fall a part like dryer lint. I think aby caused a huge rift in the heirarchy of nerds. Alot of people woke up one morning an realized all their gear and knowledge was obsolete and no one really needed them any more. Legendary asskickers were suddenly being out done in every which way.

Nice to see there a ppl left on Shiva who remember it the way it was still.The old reign of dickish yet intelligent players is gone and a new reign of complete morons has seemed to take over. I miss the days of watching Nelas group mijin gakure claim KB, the never ending threat of Zenmetsu stealing your Fafhogg, and watching Fate throw 2 full allience at Tiamat and it still take 3n 1/2 hours to kill. /sigh the good ol' days.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 10:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Yoldin said:
For anyone thinking about joining, don't bother with it unless you want to come to events and never lot.

Booted, ya I know LoL, but anyways booted for lotting on 4 items from freelot out of about 30 that went freelot over a 3 week time period.

Send PM if want details.

Oh the irony.

Didn't you pretty much take control of Kittypwnsyou's sky shell before? Like without asking any of the members if we were ok with your new lotting rules and then pretty much getting items off of hard working members backs.

Yeah ***happened about a year ago, but I'm pretty sure this is just rewards.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 10:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:

Nice to see there a ppl left on Shiva who remember it the way it was still.The old reign of dickish yet intelligent players is gone and a new reign of complete morons has seemed to take over. I miss the days of watching Nelas group mijin gakure claim KB, the never ending threat of Zenmetsu stealing your Fafhogg, and watching Fate throw 2 full allience at Tiamat and it still take 3n 1/2 hours to kill. /sigh the good ol' days.

It used to be ***, and still is ***. Shiva is a flaming pile of European trash.
By BorealisV2 2011-02-08 10:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

People still have linkshells? Make 2-3 friends, go low man everything. Better than having to deal with greedy leaders and masses of retards, something Shiva has plenty of.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 10:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
People still have linkshells? Make 2-3 friends, go low man everything. Better than having to deal with greedy leaders and masses of retards, something Shiva has plenty of.

Yop!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 10:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Also don't Bloodydeathblow and Havian get everything in TachiGekko? Why would you join such an obviously biased shell.

Like seriously BDB and Havian get everything.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 10:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I'm dickish and a complete moron so I straddle both eras like some crusty hobo babbling about old blood feuds and bygone days of yesteryear. And lol Zen tried to steal our Aspidochelone! That ***! lol

I never understood the "elite hnm linshells" selling black belt drops and everything else that wasn't nailed down. It always seemed like such an incredible waist of time to have eight linkshells all trying to out claim each other only to sell the drops.

Most of them colapsed when the ls bank holder decided it was time to cash in their chips and sold their "holdings" for $200 american. Not a real great return on investment for eight years of burning bridges and stabbing friends in the back, but there aren't any IQ tests when you start a ls.
By sefalon 2011-02-08 11:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have always had bad luck with ls myself I joined shells where people had so many points I could never get anything. I started to level jobs that nobody else was playing then SE made it easier for pl to level and then I went back to bottom. I have been in ls where top people got relics then quit game. Abysses ls where all events scheduled seemed to help the leader the most. If you do a emp weapon with 12 people or more I guarantee 9 to 12 are not happy about it. I use my ls chat to chat.
 Shiva.Idril
user: Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Quote:

I'm dickish and a complete moron so I straddle both eras like some crusty hobo babbling about old blood feuds and bygone days of yesteryear. And lol Zen tried to steal our Aspidochelone! That ***! lol

I never understood the "elite hnm linshells" selling black belt drops and everything else that wasn't nailed down. It always seemed like such an incredible waist of time to have eight linkshells all trying to out claim each other only to sell the drops.

Most of them colapsed when the ls bank holder decided it was time to cash in their chips and sold their "holdings" for $200 american. Not a real great return on investment for eight years of burning bridges and stabbing friends in the back, but there aren't any IQ tests when you start a ls.

haha stealing aspid NEED MOAR DFEET! and iirc zen leader walked away with 2000$ worth of ls bankage. also depends which zen leader we talk about super old school omfg or vanhelios cause they both walked out with most the ls bank not to mention having the bank get banned at one point and i dont know what vince walked away w/ cause i was gone after they gave him shell. As for selling hnm? claimed something like 70 fafhoggs in a row gunna run out of ppl to give ***to eventually and we were too big of *** to just stop going of course.
 Shiva.Havian
user: havian
By Shiva.Havian 2011-02-08 12:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

U ppl make me laugh...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply