Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » TachiGekko
TachiGekko
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 13:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and the time Enjoylife tried to solo despot and died then called us all scrubs.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 13:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I really wish SE introduces a new HNM in the future that is instanced and requires a large group just to *** with all these scrubs going "lulz u have a ls? n00b i trio my ***wit my boxed t00ns"
[+]
By BorealisV2 2011-02-08 13:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I really wish SE introduces a new HNM in the future that is instanced and requires a large group just to *** with all these scrubs going "lulz u have a ls? n00b i trio my ***wit my boxed t00ns"

Disregarded your post after seeing that word.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 14:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

toad
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 14:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Disregarded your post after seeing that word.

He's simple and clean.
[+]
 Shiva.Idril
user: Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 14:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ha new HNM (outside of abyssea) would be amazing, like idk something in the past zones which since abyssea NO ONE uses anymore. oh and ffs make it drop something worth the effort, make it drop like a ridill +3 with like 53 base dmg n occ. attks 5-6times and make it all jobs so ppl can fight over who get it and for which job its more important for. also this hnm should be able to be used to mpk ppl around so not only when your LS loses claim on it, the poor sap you leave for ToD gets raped. (^.^)b
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 14:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
also this hnm should be able to be used to mpk ppl around so not only when your LS loses claim on it, the poor sap you leave for ToD gets raped. (^.^)b

It should be a roving biker gang of tiamats that just swoops down on port jeuno and start eating people afk in front of Horst
[+]
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 14:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Idril said:
also this hnm should be able to be used to mpk ppl around so not only when your LS loses claim on it, the poor sap you leave for ToD gets raped. (^.^)b

It should be a roving biker gang of tiamats that just swoops down on port jeuno and start eating people afk in front of Horst

I think Vrtra would be more fun for that. 6 vrtras swoop down and then each start summoning a bunch of IT to 99 bones that are immune to all forms of sleep and bind including shadowbind. altho i guess with Tiamats you get fire.... lots n lots of fire!
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-02-08 14:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh and the time Enjoylife tried to solo despot and died then called us all scrubs.

lol... enjoylife...

I remember reading the zenmetsu requirements page and seeing they wanted all whm applicants to have 5/5 protectra 5 or they were not even going to be considered. I lolled.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 14:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xellith said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lol... enjoylife...

I remember reading the zenmetsu requirements page and seeing they wanted all whm applicants to have 5/5 protectra 5 or they were not even going to be considered. I lolled.
Whms were suppose to have the Barspells merited too =D
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
Server: Cerberus
user: Danzo
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-02-08 14:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
No, just putting my 2 gil out there. Saying that a LS is a scam and waste of time is silly, that's all. I wonder why you didn't do shout groups for salvage every time then, instead of throwing a hissy fit every time you had to wait. People so focused on items in this game... so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, there's more to it than that to others maybe you should realize.
You are one annoying ***.
For people who lack attention and like having some sort of importance in this world: sure kiss some *** for a sack and try to "govern" a linkshell worth of people. That died the day abyssea was invented, now people like you who lack any shred of self-esteem and fed off this "power" are truly butthurt.
Making empyreans are such a joke, I have all my skins and helms without being on the NM yet and this is AFTER we have people finishing dagger / sword with no more than 9 people. Get off your high horse, remove that e-*** and come to the reality that all these years of hoarding points aren't necessarily paying off anymore.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-02-08 14:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Xellith said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lol... enjoylife...

Whms were suppose to have the Barspells merited too =D

Ive merited barspells. I love me some MDB.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 14:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
No, just putting my 2 gil out there. Saying that a LS is a scam and waste of time is silly, that's all. I wonder why you didn't do shout groups for salvage every time then, instead of throwing a hissy fit every time you had to wait. People so focused on items in this game... so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, there's more to it than that to others maybe you should realize.
For people who lack attention and like having some sort of importance in this world: sure kiss some *** for a sack and try to "govern" a linkshell worth of people. That died the day abyssea was invented, now people like you who lack any shred of self-esteem and fed off this "power" are truly butthurt.
Making empyreans are such a joke, I have all my skins and helms without being on the NM yet and this is AFTER we have people finishing dagger / sword with no more than 9 people. Get off your high horse, remove that e-*** and come to the reality that all these years of hoarding points aren't necessarily paying off anymore.

Oh hey yeah i forgot this thread was suppose to be about bashing LS's. Personally im a friend of BDB have been for a while, but im not in his shell and dont really care whats going on in it, i just enjoyed the reminiscing of the old days (^.^)b
 Bismarck.Cerelyn
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Cerelyn 2011-02-08 14:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh how I miss Shiva server.
Really dont miss you guys lol
(well for a few maybe)
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2011-02-08 14:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Gotta love Shiva server drama. :P
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 14:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nindo said:

is it diffrent on other servers? i assumed each server had their own version of everything...
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2011-02-08 14:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

is it diffrent on other servers? i assumed each server had their own version of everything...
Yea im sure they do lol but Shiva always amuses me the most with theirs. I always get a big kick out of it. Then again maybe because I'm on the server an watched some of it go down its just more amusing... xD. Like watching a soap opera half the time.

Edited to add when I recently introduced a friend to the game, an was explaining some the ***he may encounter he said same thing. This game was like watching a soap opera. I like to call it As The Moogle Turns. :X
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 15:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

lol really? Sounds like you are butthurt over what some LS did to you a long time ago. I'm glad you can "low man" with your ls of 9 people ! Our ls has empy weapons as well and you can't be farther from the truth. Our ls has been around for a long time and I enjoy being a part of a bigger group of friends. I'm just stating the obvious, blatantly stating that linkshells are a scam is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-02-08 16:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You seem to not consider your biased statements considering you're a sackholder. I could careless what flavor jam you use on your LS leader's ***, but to state being in a bigger LS is better than lowmanning is purely idiotic. You have 17 drones eating the cheese under your nuts to help you get an empyrean in 2-3 days, while they have to wait months before being able to. Let me guess, you guys still use a point system, too? Tired *** flooded points from 2 years ago that have no relevance of the events of now which allow you to get geared first?

lol, I'm just not stupid enough to ever get 'butthurt' from an ex-LS, I don't turn my cheek when I see fishy ***.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 16:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
You seem to not consider your biased statements considering you're a sackholder. I could careless what flavor jam you use on your LS leader's ***, but to state being in a bigger LS is better than lowmanning is purely idiotic. You have 17 drones eating the cheese under your nuts to help you get an empyrean in 2-3 days, while they have to wait months before being able to. Let me guess, you guys still use a point system, too? Tired *** flooded points from 2 years ago that have no relevance of the events of now which allow you to get geared first?

lol, I'm just not stupid enough to ever get 'butthurt' from an ex-LS, I don't turn my cheek when I see fishy ***.

No actually, you are far from the truth. I feel sorry for how badly you were raped due to idiotic choices in your previous ls's though. I wish I could help but you think all ls's that are bigger than 9 people (lol) are teh evil, so not much I can do. We all enjoy the game differently, If I like logging into a LS with plenty of people to talk to and do random things with outside of events then why not? We get things done and people are happy.
[+]
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-02-08 16:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Evil and idiotic are two different words, period. Like I said previously. You lack the attention and self-esteem
ie:
Quote:
If I like logging into a LS with plenty of people to talk to
so you need that many strangers (because that's exactly who they are) to kneel/bow to you.

Since you refuse to read :
I was never raped, *** over, bank stolen, item swooped, kicked from a linkshell.

Go back to re-supplying your favorite Jam and other condiments you enjoy using the moment you log on Vent/Skype/TeamSpeak.
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 16:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten more done in a small group of skilled players than I ever did in a full ls event type deal.
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 17:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Let me guess, you guys still use a point system, too?
They do, I got bored and went to the site, they definitely still run on a point system <_<
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 17:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
They do, I got bored and went to the site, they definitely still run on a point system <_<

No, we don't use a points system for Abyssea, try again.

Quote:
so you need that many strangers (because that's exactly who they are) to kneel/bow to you.

I was never raped, *** over, bank stolen, item swooped, kicked from a linkshell.

Go back to re-supplying your favorite Jam and other condiments you enjoy using the moment you log on Vent/Skype/TeamSpeak.

lol jesus christ, which ls *** you over this bad? You need some serious help.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 17:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

Quote:

lol jesus christ, which ls *** you over this bad? You need some serious help.

Oh yeah I forgot, do it the simple and clean way or it's wrong.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 17:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Evil and idiotic are two different words, period. Like I said previously. You lack the attention and self-esteem
ie:
Quote:
If I like logging into a LS with plenty of people to talk to

Mr Psychologist here, I lack the self esteem and attention because I am part of a LS that I enjoy. Strangers? I know everyone in my LS you retard, I guess your tight nit super low man group of 9 are all strangers who you are using to get your weapons right?
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 17:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

kthen
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 17:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're just mad you can get more done with less people.

You have to evolve with the game Draylo, you can't just play BLU and do Sky for the rest of your XI career.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 17:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

kthen
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-08 17:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a points system for outside of abyssea which we rarely do anymore, inside we use a priority system. Try harder.