Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 12:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Havian said:
U ppl make me laugh...

Happy to be of service. So are you gunna tell us the real story of the rise and fall of PPE or leave it up to our wild speculation?
 Shiva.Idril
user: Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Havian said:
U ppl make me laugh...

Happy to be of service. So are you gunna tell us the real story of the rise and fall of PPE or leave it up to our wild speculation?

Wasnt PPE the one w/ summoneryuna and Rajwa running it?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Havian said:
U ppl make me laugh...

Wasnt PPE the one w/ summoneryuna and Rajwa running it?

Yeah.

Rajwa, Summoneryuna and Bullwinkle.

Rajwa and Bullwinkle were awesome, never associated much with Summoneryuna when I was in PPE.
 Shiva.Jobai
user: Jobai
By Shiva.Jobai 2011-02-08 12:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is funny, haters gonna hate
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

oh they made me laugh! I remember going and helping some friends w/ DI (back when it was still worth something kinda) and yuna freaking out on me, screaming n yelling that my hubby and myself promised to join his ls(i had never talked to him bout joining PPE mind you). Then he went emo n was all like wtf why is the other ls leader so much better then me. hmmm i wonder if i still have the SS of the convo...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Jobai said:

And rightly so too.
 Bahamut.Arouis
Server: Bahamut
user: arouis
By Bahamut.Arouis 2011-02-08 12:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhhh 'haters gonna hate' aka i dont know what to say lolderp.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
oh they made me laugh! I remember going and helping some friends w/ DI (back when it was still worth something kinda) and yuna freaking out on me, screaming n yelling that my hubby and myself promised to join his ls(i had never talked to him bout joining PPE mind you). Then he went emo n was all like wtf why is the other ls leader so much better then me. hmmm i wonder if i still have the SS of the convo...

Summoneryuna always seemed kinda bitchy, hence me not associating much with her. Most of the leaders were chilled but certain members made it kinda unbearable. Samdamahn was the worst though.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Rajwa and Bullwinkle were awesome, never associated much with Summoneryuna when I was in PPE.

I remember not getting along w/ Bull, but i cant remember why exactly.. but i had known yuna n rajwa from zenmetsu, Rob was more friendly w/ them then i was *shrugs*
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 12:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

One of our ls mates leveled brd in order to be considered for joining ppe (her boyfriend was in ppe at the time). She was asked to photograph her boobs with bullwinkle's name written on them in magic marker. I wonder if she got in....
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Summoneryuna always seemed kinda bitchy, hence me not associating much with her. Most of the leaders were chilled but certain members made it kinda unbearable. Samdamahn was the worst though.

Yuna was the guy i thought, Rajwa was the girl. Samdamahn was in Thrive with me for a while i probably have issues w/ him to but once again idr why
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I remember not getting along w/ Bull, but i cant remember why exactly.. but i had known yuna n rajwa from zenmetsu, Rob was more friendly w/ them then i was *shrugs*

Well we're talking about a long time ago now for me, like a yearish.

I've heard that TachiGekko look after the leaders a ton more than the regular members, hence people leaving a lot.

I'm not going to say who told me, but someone I know is pretty sick of BDB and Havian getting the majority of stuff.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-02-08 12:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Jobai said:

I still love you, but you owe me an apology.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
One of our ls mates leveled brd in order to be considered for joining ppe (her boyfriend was in ppe at the time). She was asked to photograph her boobs with bullwinkle's name written on them in magic marker. I wonder if she got in....

Wow seriously? I think I know who you mean...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yuna was the guy i thought, Rajwa was the girl. Samdamahn was in Thrive with me for a while i probably have issues w/ him to but once again idr why

Samdamahn started up rumours that I hacked a friends account and when I called him out on it he acted like a little pussy and started shouting memes at me, he doesn't like it when you take things up with him directly. and yeah my memory of Summoneryuna was her/him shouting and complaining about frivolous stuff.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:

eh, no worse then having your sister strip tease on web cam for a KC! oh and hey anyone remember 5 finger Teza?
 Shiva.Jobai
user: Jobai
By Shiva.Jobai 2011-02-08 12:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Jobai said:
I still love you, but you owe me an apology.

oh no not all those high kindred crests that we lotted in pt because nobody else really needed if it hurt you that much i'm sorry bro
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:

eh, no worse then having your sister strip tease on web cam for a KC! oh and hey anyone remember 5 finger Teza?

Interesting.

The endgame *** was so stupid on Shiva. It's one of the reasons I never cared for high end shells. Maybe I just got into bad ones, but they were full of douches. I remember most of the members of PPE were mega jelly of Finest, and that shell was so bad.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Finest LOL omg that was a joke of a shell
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah lol, near the end of HNM camping I remember Finest wiping to NQ turtle with a full alliance.

How is that even possible.
 Shiva.Gylfie
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 12:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My old LS is still around :< TeamKagero. We've been around since..'06 I believe, we stopped using that pearl because Alatar sort of took over and so we just started using his dynamis shell, HappyFunTymeGo. D:
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Endgame on shiva used to be great solely for the drama between shells. the stealing, the mpk, the massive wave of ***talking when your LS *** up. also DA /say was the best! its not like that anymore... /cry
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Idril said:
Endgame on shiva used to be great solely for the drama between shells. the stealing, the mpk, the massive wave of ***talking when your LS *** up. also DA /say was the best! its not like that anymore... /cry

Yeah lol, I remember when I lol'd at Finest members dying on the way to DA and one of the members who was french got really REALLY angry and said he was going to find out where I live and murder me.

Good times.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 12:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Idril said:

Yeah lol, I remember when I lol'd at Finest members dying on the way to DA and one of the members who was french got really REALLY angry and said he was going to find out where I live and murder me.

Good times.
LMAO what? haha thats awesome
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 12:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup lol. I remember them flailing Nidhogg on us as well and like half the LS got jailed at the same time XD

People got way too heated up over EG on Shiva lol.

Even ***like Sky people raged over.
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 13:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think out of all the shells in that like end game high point i hated Lavis Hearts the most. come down to a day 8 fafhogg with 3 ppl and there be 6 other ls's w/ full allis sitting there. claim every time, and take 59mins an 45s to kill the it......@ 50mins all the other Ls's escaping out and running back in time to see them kill right before rage..
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 13:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I remember wiping to Suzaku when we tried to trio it, but we wiped because our faggy rdm/drk, Kalogalo, decided not to CS Stun when he 2hred, and instead just stood there with his thumb up his ***, then I think..it was Finest actually who took it from us and proceeded to get raped because it was still 2hring lol
 Shiva.Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2011-02-08 13:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalogalo, thats a name i havent heard in a long time lmfao not surprising he was sitting around w/ his thumb up his ***, thats all he was ever good for...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-08 13:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
lol I remember wiping to Suzaku when we tried to trio it, but we wiped because our faggy rdm/drk, Kalogalo, decided not to CS Stun when he 2hred, and instead just stood there with his thumb up his ***, then I think..it was Finest actually who took it from us and proceeded to get raped because it was still 2hring lol

My god the amount of fail my sky shell exuded when we tried to kill Kirin is embarrassing.

We did 3 pops, each pop took us 1hr+ and we never got a kill. I force DC'd more than once on 'Kirin days'.

We could barely kill the normal gods because french *** couldn't work out when the god 2hr'd.

Me and bore were on skype and we were facepalming so hard every single Sky.
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-02-08 13:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah he transferred over to Gilgamesh, he's their problem now! lol