More QQ about abyssea~
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Alexander.Meowryu
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Meoryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-06 21:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's an overexaggeration, but yeah. Lowbie lvls you start out at 0-5 exp a mob for a decent amount of time.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-06 21:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The only issue I have is when the key *** is more worried about what's in the gold chests then what's in the other ones. When I do runs I don't even touch the gold chests because 90% of the time it's not worth it anyway and on top of that, it saves the drama. If people open the chests when not told to they're kicked; enough said. If people would rather leech items the get EXP that's their problem not mine. I tell everyone at the start not to touch chests or they'll be kicked.

Also, I don't allow anyone to leech in my runs. I'll take a 65+WHM if they're taru and can keep up with cures but that's about it. Chest *** are normally the BLMs that can pop a chest between nukes. If you can't participate then you can gtfo; chest opening isn't really participating imo it's just a lame excuse for people to slack or leech. There are some cases especially at the start when there's 15+min without a chest and what are they gonna do? Stand there? It's completely possible to nuke/open chests with no issues. I've left abyssea runs because of people leeching on multiple jobs. One abyssea run I almost joined had a WHOLE PT leeching, it's *** ***. Friend or not, I grinded all 10 of my jobs to 75 they can at least do theirs to 73+ before joining a group with me. That's my opinion on it, it's not my loss if I don't invite them.
[+]
By Shiroineko 2010-09-06 21:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
It really takes 4 hours to a leech to start recieving any exp? IDK its a genuine question btw.

No you have it backwards, a leech will start out with experience, even as low as 1exp/kill. You do not receive any cruor though, not until you earn Silvery lights from red chests, which could be anywhere up to 4 hours from start.
 Valefor.Neokenesis
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Neokenesis 2010-09-06 21:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if it has been stated but recently in my parties I have been telling everyone to bring 1-2 stacks of keys. Before we even enter we random that determines the number you are. Leech pops blue/red boxes and the gold boxes in order of the random 1st gold box > #1 person.. 2nd gold box > #2 person so one and so forth. If u like what's in it the person pops it themselves. If its r/e / healing / gil item it doesn't matter once that box pops then thats your box. even if left unopened the next person get the next gold box. A good party can get a nice rotation thats 10-15min of 18ppl
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-06 21:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiroineko said:
Are you even reading what you're typing? It's like you only see every other word and fill in the rest with craziness.

I am working under the assumption, no the FACT, that key *** START OUT with 0 cruor/kill for a VERY long time. Yes, we eventually get some with silvery light. About, say, 4 hours into the party give or take zone.

But really are you reading anything in this thread? Yes, we go in there for experience. I openly said this in my last post. You are ALSO going in there for experience. I am not debating this. You getting exp, I'm getting experience, we both getting experience. This thread does not =/= experience.

Yes, I'm getting ~20-60 levels in abyssea. You are also getting roughly the same amount of experience getting from ~75-80. This is not in dispute. So stop bringing it up, it's getting you nowhere and making you look idiotic.

The REAL issue of this thread is do the key *** deserve the gold chest items? Yes. Because YOU are earning cruor, while we are NOT, so to make up for that we are getting ITEMS. is this so hard to understand? is this concept so difficult?

Yes it is, because without those high level jobs grinding exp you would get ZERO EXP. And without you those high level jobs would still get the same exact exp as they did with you around. So who needs who? They certainly don't need you. YOU NEED THEM! You are spending cruor in exhange for getting levels you...would...not...be...getting...otherwise. The alliance is providing you with a service you wouldn't be able to obtain without them.

Seriously take some economic/business classes or read some books. Welcome to the real world. You don't get something for nothing.

Key *** is not important. You are easily replaceable. The ally will still get the same exp when they replace you. You will get ZERO exp without them. You as key *** are entitled to NOTHING. You're getting free exp you would not be getting otherwise. Those other jobs would still be getting that exp. Lol make sense yet?
[+]
By onionknightpld 2010-09-06 21:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

man what is the problem with these items. people cry so much over them i try to make abyssea party x2's a week
i dont come to lvl a gimp job or to try and burn a job *** that.i agree with ppl chest *** "is what we call them" should get to do what they want with items my runs ill do what i want with them give them to ppl or sell them and it pisses me off when ppl stop to chest to see whats in boxes >< and then ppl get mad cause i take whats in there *** them you came to abyssea to exp/merit not for items if u want item make your own abyssea party and get your items
u think ppl just sit in wg ohhh god i hope i get abyssea party cause i want some gil drops no! *** that someone QQ
about not getting items get the *** out my party u came to exp not only that i got to tell ppl over and over not to ws kill or disenge or turn around at 20% on magic kills and they cant listen but og ***if a brown chest drop they'll turn around for that ***^^ then when u take ***you here omg he's a ninja my run ill do what i want dont like it leave and find someone else to put up with all your QQing
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-09-06 22:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

yah screw items.. i purposely avoid amber light in pickup groups to not have to deal with Q.Q

if you want items or gil do it elsewhere lol.

tho anything that might happen to drop should be randomed imo.. it wont happen often if you avoid those lights.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-06 22:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flunklesnarkin said:
yah screw items.. i purposely avoid amber light in pickup groups to not have to deal with Q.Q

if you want items or gil do it elsewhere lol.

I avoid amber light as well. I think it's up to the leader on what should happen to the drops to be honest, but if leaders and purposely getting amber light to benefit themselves it's time to GTFO.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-09-06 22:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So a blm dings 80 in abyssea and a scroll of water V drops somewhere down the line, does the blm have the right to random for a spell s/he needs for their job or does the chest *** get to sell it to them at the end of the run via the AH?
By Shiroineko 2010-09-06 22:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:
Asura.Shiroineko said:
Are you even reading what you're typing? It's like you only see every other word and fill in the rest with craziness.

I am working under the assumption, no the FACT, that key *** START OUT with 0 cruor/kill for a VERY long time. Yes, we eventually get some with silvery light. About, say, 4 hours into the party give or take zone.

But really are you reading anything in this thread? Yes, we go in there for experience. I openly said this in my last post. You are ALSO going in there for experience. I am not debating this. You getting exp, I'm getting experience, we both getting experience. This thread does not =/= experience.

Yes, I'm getting ~20-60 levels in abyssea. You are also getting roughly the same amount of experience getting from ~75-80. This is not in dispute. So stop bringing it up, it's getting you nowhere and making you look idiotic.

The REAL issue of this thread is do the key *** deserve the gold chest items? Yes. Because YOU are earning cruor, while we are NOT, so to make up for that we are getting ITEMS. is this so hard to understand? is this concept so difficult?

Yes it is, because without those high level jobs grinding exp you would get ZERO EXP. And without you those high level jobs would still get the same exact exp as they did with you around. So who needs who? They certainly don't need you. YOU NEED THEM! You are spending cruor in exhange for getting levels you...would...not...be...getting...otherwise. The alliance is providing you with a service you wouldn't be able to obtain without them.

Seriously take some economic/business classes or read some books. Welcome to the real world. You don't get something for nothing.

Key *** is not important. You are easily replaceable. The ally will still get the same exp when they replace you. You will get ZERO exp without them. You as key *** are entitled to NOTHING. You're getting free exp you would not be getting otherwise. Those other jobs would still be getting that exp. Lol make sense yet?

SOMEONE needs to be a key ***, whether that person be lv30 or Lv80. It is a full-time job that requires lots of money spent in keys. If one does NOT have a box opener, one does not get the nice little things INSIDE the boxes. It's that simple. Yes you do not NEED a low level leech, but regardless of WHO is doing it, they are still BEING A BOX OPENER. If you DO NOT have one, you will not get golden lights, you will not get exp chests, or cruor chests, or TIME EXTENSIONS.

You don't want a box ***? Well hey, you can go in there for 120 minutes for about 10k if you want, idgaf what you do.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-09-06 22:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
So a blm dings 80 in abyssea and a scroll of water V drops somewhere down the line, does the blm have the right to random for a spell s/he needs for their job or does the chest *** get to sell it to them at the end of the run via the AH?

I've had this happen. If they're useable spells that a person on the CURRENT job can use I always let them random and allow them to use it that second. If no one could use it on the current job even if they "have that job just not on it" I left it there. There are many people who lie about their jobs to get ***so it's not worth the trouble imo.
 Gilgamesh.Spasm
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Spasm
By Gilgamesh.Spasm 2010-09-06 22:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

plain and simple you dont like what the pt leaders are doing dont join or create your own alliance. ppl seem to be seeking for hours and no invite and when they get an invite come only to find shity party invites. Scrolls are worth more than some other synthesis or 5k drops, so what is there to *** about? you got what you wanted plus you got your lvls. Still want more? lol again make your own alliance.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-06 22:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

People who made the pt should get gil items, /random out the scrolls
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-06 22:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Spasm said:
plain and simple you dont like what the pt leaders are doing dont join or create your own alliance. ppl seem to be seeking for hours and no invite and when they get an invite come only to find shity party invites. Scrolls are worth more than some other synthesis or 5k drops, so what is there to *** about? you got what you wanted plus you got your lvls. Still want more? lol again make your own alliance.
what spastastic said!
 Asura.Chareos
user: chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2010-09-06 22:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

When i keybitch I /random scrolls to anyone who can use it, if noone can use then i'll keep, I usually snag anything worth a bit of money(and never had any complaints), but I've never had any gil drops higher than p5 and orichalcum ore, so it's not a huge deal. I havent keybitch'd on a lower level job yet though.
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-09-06 22:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:

avoid the Q.Q all together.. if they really wanted it they'd buy from the npc lol.

No brown chest drop, no Q.Q's
[+]
 Leviathan.Lexington
Server: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2010-09-06 22:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I was in a Japanese run a couple of weeks ago and I thought their system at the end was quite good. Everyone would /random after we tele'd out and then each person (in order of their random) would choose 1 item to take from the bazaar of the person who collected all the items.

All items were set to 99999999 gil or however much it goes up to. So you would just say which one you wanted and they would give it to you and then you'd leave.
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
Server: Phoenix
user: Loltron
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-06 23:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Lexington said:
I was in a Japanese run a couple of weeks ago and I thought their system at the end was quite good. Everyone would /random after we tele'd out and then each person (in order of their random) would choose 1 item to take from the bazaar of the person who collected all the items.

All items were set to 99999999 gil or however much it goes up to. So you would just say which one you wanted and they would give it to you and then you'd leave.
This is the fairest thing I have seen so far lol.

And seriously all of you *** whining about having to pop chests, start a party, or leech thinking you should be rewarded with all items, get the *** out. That ***is easy to do, and you are just a greedy *** plain and simple.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-09-06 23:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gimmeurselables said:

And seriously all of you *** whining about having to pop chests, start a party, or leech thinking you should be rewarded with all items, get the *** out. That ***is easy to do, and you are just a greedy *** plain and simple.
The pt went on for 6 hours.
People have switched in an out except the leader who collected everything for the end.
I showed up for the last 45 mins and I get to lot on stuff that was collected before I got there?
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-06 23:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:

The pt went on for 6 hours.
People have switched in an out except the leader who collected everything for the end.
I showed up for the last 45 mins and I get to lot on stuff that was collected before I got there?
My reply was to the above poster and I took it as the same party stood together.

What you just said is a total different situation and for that I say random each item individually then.

Stop whining Lu foreal.

I mean you have enough gil you don't even spend anyways. Why you trollin?

EDIT: I like how you didn't respond to everything else I said, as it obviously applied to you. :]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-09-06 23:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

My reply was to the above poster and I took it as the same party stood together.

What you just said is a total different situation and for that I say random each item individually then.

Stop whining Lu foreal.

Only ls pt's stay together all the way. You always have that one guy coming in with 1 stone or something.

Because I'm waiting to hear about your triumphant victory over Lord V.
Edit: I can edit too.
 Phoenix.Gimmeurselables
By Phoenix.Gimmeurselables 2010-09-06 23:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:

Stop whining Lu foreal.

Only ls pt's stay together all the way. You always have that one guy coming in with 1 stone or something.

Because I'm waiting to hear about your triumphant victory over Lord V.
Edit: I can edit too.
Well I already told you what to do in that case anyways.

Also been too busy IRL to play. Haven't even played in a week or more, so you'll have to keep waiting.

I'm done here though. Can't have you be trying to troll me now tisk tisk.
 Leviathan.Belius
Server: Leviathan
user: Belius
By Leviathan.Belius 2010-09-06 23:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I lead Abyssea a lot and sometimes I just forget because I have so many things going on at once, from repping people, to counting lights, to watching chests and making sure everyone is doing what they're meant to be doing ontop of doing your own thing and watching for potentianal links cause nobody really cares. You should treat these like proper exp parties but everyone is banking on someone else to do their job.

If you're doing everything the way you're supposed to do, with as little fuss/headache to the leader, they will random for the items. Otherwise, there are more important things you should be doing there.
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-09-07 05:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
It really takes 4 hours to a leech to start recieving any exp? IDK its a genuine question btw.

Only if you're lv30 on mobs that dont give ruby lights, with an extremely bad pt. But even then you are getting 1250xp chests.

I've seen a guy go from 41-65 in one pt & i left before they were finished.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-07 05:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Gdi Gimmeursellables, you always have such distracting avatars.
 Asura.Chareos
user: chareos
By Asura.Chareos 2010-09-07 06:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

"Adventurers will also be given the option to place items obtained from pyxides into the pool of lot spoils."

Problem solved. Now commence QQ'ing about how you never have any good lots wah,wah,wah...
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-07 11:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chareos said:
"Adventurers will also be given the option to place items obtained from pyxides into the pool of lot spoils."

Problem solved. Now commence QQ'ing about how you never have any good lots wah,wah,wah...
People will still QQ, because you have the option of putting it there, meaning people wont likely put everything, if anything at all, into lot pool.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-09-07 13:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

the abyssea PTs i'm in we usually have the key man calling out the items. when its *** items anyone can call for it. if multiple people call they /random for it.

the better drops that are non job specific the entire alliance /random for and the key man keeps track of winners and trades out.

as for things like Protect V (100k @ the AH) only people with HL whm/rdm/sch are allowed to /random for it. you dont HAVE to be on that job at the time but hopefully the people are being honest about needed them. when going with mostly friends you expect people will be chill about it. even on the lower priced job specific stuff most people are cool about only letting people who need it /random.

i've also been in some where no one cares barely anyone knows each other and everyone is there for xp so the key man takes what he wants. Also good if the leader calls out what will be happening i.e. key items go to leader rest is /random etc.
 Alexander.Varistor
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-07 13:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:
Titan.Cripnicc said:
Yea
Sylph.Kaiye said:
Its not hard for someone to make an abyssea pt, everyone wants xp, if they are having trouble making one it's cause they suck. Pricey items should be randomed for it seems fair since you have people killing the mobs that drop these chests x; lesser items should go to pt leaders, you can make a decent amount of gil off of npcing or being patient with the AH.

As for key *** getting items, these people choose to be keyers :/ they already do absolutely no work, so why should they get claim to items.

I've yet to have a problem with this though, luckily most people are courteous and believe in fairness. ^_^y bet I get rated down!
fairness is u relying on other ppl to make pt and then u get same rewards. Sounds real fair

You seem to be forgetting that the leader is already getting something. They 99/100 times are the person bringing their low level job to be the key ***. You honestly think they were gonna get a pty outside of abyssea? LOL k gl w/that. The people in their alliance are power leveling them! You don't consider getting a bunch of free levels as something?

Oh and also anyone who says key *** is tough, you are completely out of your mind. You trade a key to a box and it opens. Congratulations you just passed kindergarten.

The leaders reward is getting their low level job power leveled. The rest of the alliance is actually doing something to earn their levels and merits! So their reward is being able to /random on the drops. Cause if they weren't around your level 30 mnk would be sitting on its *** in its moghouse with its flag up for 8 hours.

Amen,Cat, *** Amen. there isn't a person there that is getting nothing out of it. Everyone is getting exp/merits. everyone one i have done i ask if a scroll is needed by that job then those lot, if no one still needs it then FL to whole ally. crafting items <20k or so go to chest person. higher priced items go FL to ally. everyone gets things, everyone wins. everyone happy. aug items are for anyone that wants em.
 Alexander.Meowryu
user: Meoryu
By Alexander.Meowryu 2010-09-07 13:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chareos said:
"Adventurers will also be given the option to place items obtained from pyxides into the pool of lot spoils." Problem solved. Now commence QQ'ing about how you never have any good lots wah,wah,wah...

Inb4 Treasurepool + Quartermaster