Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 121 122 123 ... 129 130 131
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 00:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Complete deflection from every single point in his original shitpost being wrong. Lying about the mortality rate, lying about the death toll, lying about hospitals committing fraud, and now lying about exposure. Any other topic and this would be funny, but you two are telling a person a family member didn't die from covid-19.

You're gullible enough to believe everything you read on the internet trying to lecture the very voices of reason asking the hard questions. It's really silly all things considered.
By Viciouss 2020-05-17 00:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
89,000 reported deaths out of an official population of 330,000,000. That's a death rate of 0.027%.

As Zero and I have pointed out, this is completely wrong. 330m people have not been infected, full stop. You cannot prove this in any way or even come close to it. All you got it "someone went to get groceries." Yeah right. 330m have not been infected, so your death rate is stupidly wrong.

Quote:
Since hospitals are lying about deaths in order to secure additional funding, and counting deaths of people who were going to die anyway for other reasons, the number of deaths is way less than 89,000. The actual population of the US, including illegals, is probably closer to 400,000,000. The actual death rate is likely less than 0.01125%.[/b]

Three completely *** claims here. You are alleging hospitals are committing mass fraud, a federal crime, with zero evidence. Where is your source? Nowhere. You are also alleging the number of deaths is way less than 89k, with no evidence. Where is your source? We have testimony that the number of infections is being underreported due to pathetic testing numbers thus making the death toll lower than it really is. Where is your testimony?

And lastly, there are not 70m illegal immigrants in the USA, or even close to it. Try 14m. So the population is nowhere near 400m. Your assumed death rate is not using any facts whatsoever. I liked the bolded touch tho, as if its important.

Quote:
Almost all of those deaths are the really old and/or really sickly. You've been duped, AGAIN, by the same propaganda networks that dupe you into getting worked up endlessly about whatever they think they can use to push their agenda and sell the most views and clicks. The photos of the press not wearing masks proves that they know it's not very serious and are lying to you. You have the photo evidence, use a little common sense.

Again, the "photos" have already been exposed as phony, like everything else kireek posts. No one is being duped. We know that covid is killing every age group, and is now being linked to an inflammatory disease among children, which thank God schools are closed.

Quote:
The fact is that covid-19, itself, is killing very few, if any, people. The only primary symptom that could lead to death is fever. The people who are dying are dying from secondary pneumonia. With access to a ventilator, it should be very difficult for an otherwise-healthy person to die from pneumonia. IF arislan is telling the truth, then I'd ask what the official cause of death was, if his in-law had underlying conditions, and how old he was.

89,000 Americans have died from covid-19, of 1.5m infections. A number that could have been lower with better leadership. Your 330m number is fake, your 400m number is even worse. The entire country has not infected or exposed to covid-19. You cannot possibly prove this.

Your bolded "If" is pathetic, questioning if Arislan is telling the truth. Not even kireek or Draylo are accusing people
of lying about their loved ones dying of covid-19. You and Soraishin are the bottom. You can't back up any of your wild conspiracy theories with any sources, yet you both challenge other people to "prove you wrong." No one is playing that *** game. You didn't post a single source to back up any of your crap, because there aren't any.
 Valefor.Commodus
Server: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-17 00:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

A few open questions to the fear mongers and gullible children in this thread:

1) Who would have to specifically tell you that covid was overblown by the media and not actually that big a deal in order for you to believe it? Can you name an authority figure who you would believe?

2) Once reprogrammed with this information, would your fragile, emotion-based ego ever allow you to admit that you’d been manipulated (again)?

3) Would you be upset with the media or yourself?

vic doesn’t answer questions that he hasn’t been programmed with, but anyone else is welcome to answer.
By Viciouss 2020-05-17 00:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Complete deflection from every single point in his original shitpost being wrong. Lying about the mortality rate, lying about the death toll, lying about hospitals committing fraud, and now lying about exposure. Any other topic and this would be funny, but you two are telling a person a family member didn't die from covid-19.

You're gullible enough to believe everything you read on the internet trying to lecture the very voices of reason asking the hard questions. It's really silly all things considered.

When you tell a person that you don't believe one of their family members died of covid, you aren't being a "voice of reason," you are being a *** idiot and troll, that was properly censored by Rooks. You aren't asking "hard questions" nor telling anything resembling truths.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-17 00:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
A few open questions to the fear mongers and gullible children in this thread:

1) Who would have to specifically tell you that covid was overblown by the media and not actually that big a deal in order for you to believe it? Can you name an authority figure who you would believe?

2) Once reprogrammed with this information, would your fragile, emotion-based ego ever allow you to admit that you’d been manipulated (again)?

3) Would you be upset with the media or yourself?

vic doesn’t answer questions that he hasn’t been programmed with, but anyone else is welcome to answer.

Good luck getting anyone to play your *** question game at this point.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 00:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard the moon landings an 911 were both fake.

I'm enlightened.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-17 00:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
That is, at best, ignorant, and at worst, straight up sociopath behavior.

It's not actually, the thing is you and many like you are being influenced and shamed by the media and group shame tactics. Did you wear masks and gloves during flu (or cold for that matter) seasons the last 20 years and if not why not? Old people were dying from flu (and more died from it when vaccines failed) and you were spreading it around. Are you ashamed about that or nahh?

Was it because it's 20-50% less infectious? if so what number of "deaths" is ok to you and not with this because this is the first time you have done this right?

I've looked after ill family members in the past, they had to take flu vaccines and I had to take extra precautions MYSELF. I did not demand everyone else take those precautions on my behalf because I'm not a tyrant. I also did not shame everyone else due to my fears or me caring for my family members.

My logic is this, if you want me to drastically change my life then you need to show me real unarguable evidence that this is so bad that it is warranted and it's not. Here is the reality of life, "every life does not matter" to everyone else and everyone agrees with this because if they did not nobody would smoke in public, drive a car or use their computer (muh global warming, stop using electricity you bigot). It IS a numbers game.

When I goto the supermarket I see the same older people working there every day, they aren't taking breaks they aren't getting sick. I have done nothing different since this started other than a short break in going out for a week to *** things and giving people a bit more distance (and I'm not the only one), I'm not sick and neither is anyone in my family. For that matter I don't know anyone that has gotten it, and quite a few are just like me and I see them often. Me and the others like me living our lives as we always did has not caused a mass epidemic in my town.

This is shame tactics (post above is a prime and expected example, I don't believe you). I will not be shamed into having my civil liberties taking away anymore than I'll stop driving because I might be involved in a traffic accident, unless you can prove to me the threat is massive and people WILL die because of my actions I'm not changing anything. I have seen all the evidence, I have lots of real world experience since this started and I ain't seeing it at all.

I'm not ill from ignoring this, none of my famlily are sick, none of my friends are sick, my cat hasn't exploded, the people I interact with often are not dissapearing, the same people I see at the supermarket or whatever every day are not sick and are in work every day.

Sorry, not sorry. I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm not doing anything different than you did last year during flu season either.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-17 00:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
PUTTING GLOVES ON your hands only matters the moment you do it. The moment you touch anything potentially contaminated, assume your hands are as well, even if you PUT GLOVES ON your hands 10 seconds ago.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 01:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's just me... After a couple decades of wearing nitrile everyday but... I just tend to not touch my face when I'm wearing them. I also don't touch other people... And I'm just generally more thoughtful about what I do touch.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 01:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

When you tell a person that you don't believe one of their family members died of covid, you aren't being a "voice of reason," you are being a *** idiot and troll, that was properly censored by Rooks. You aren't asking "hard questions" nor telling anything resembling truths.

It's just sad you can't speak normally without this attack and that attack, the language itself says it all. Do you know this alleged family member that dude said allegedly died? Were you there? Are ya'll intimate? You sound so sure but the truth is you don't know lol.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-17 01:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
PUTTING GLOVES ON your hands only matters the moment you do it. The moment you touch anything potentially contaminated, assume your hands are as well, even if you PUT GLOVES ON your hands 10 seconds ago.

I dont know the point of your edits? It doesnt really fit what i replied to.

The entire point of putting gloves on is to assume what youre touching will be contaminated, so that should already be assumed. My point was that washing/sanitizing your hands with gel/soap has no lasting protection after doing so.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 01:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quizzy said: »
Prove to me your mother isn't a dirty ***. Because that is where I'm starting and you are going to have to prove me wrong. If other people don't believe she is a dirty *** without proof it is because they are sheep.

The end.

Don't sperg out because your world view is threatened, this isn't /pol/ there are limits to the profanity here. Unless the mods cherry pick what they decide to censor but they wouldn't do that, would they?
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 01:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove to me your mother isn't a dirty ***. Because that is where I'm starting and you are going to have to prove me wrong. If other people don't believe she is a dirty *** without proof it is because they are sheep.

The end.

Don't sperg out because you're world view is threatened, this isn't /pol/ there are limits to the profanity here. Unless the mods cherry pick what they decide to censor but they wouldn't do that, would they?

I don't really care either way but based on this thread you are clearly a clown.

I think this is fun.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-17 01:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just sad you can't speak normally without this attack and that attack, the language itself says it all.

I would quote literally every single one of your posts (the ones that haven't been deleted, that is) in this thread but do I really need to at this point? Everyone already knows.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 01:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The end.

Don't sperg out because you're world view is threatened, this isn't /pol/ there are limits to the profanity here. Unless the mods cherry pick what they decide to censor but they wouldn't do that, would they?

I don't really care either way but based on this thread you are clearly a clown.

I think this is fun.

You didn't read this thread, don't pretend you did either. I entered this thread over a hundred pages in to check the Karen shaming people into group think, and will continue to do so as long as I am able. For every one of you that get in your feelings and attack me it only makes me stronger, because you're proving i'm right.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 01:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you actually think it is necessary to read more than two pages to see you are a clown?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 01:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you actually think it is necessary to read more than two pages to see you are a clown?

Did my comment questioning the kids larp story about his made up friend who died of covid19 in his head get under your skin so bad that i'm living in your head rent free? That kid is probably photoshopping death certificates as we speak and ya'll over here about to hold a wake for this made up larp
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 01:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Did my comment questioning the kids larp story about his made up friend who died of covid19 in his head get under your skin so bad that i'm living in your head rent free?

You look like an idiot.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-17 01:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draugo said: »

I dont know the point of your edits? It doesnt really fit what i replied to.

The entire point of putting gloves on is to assume what youre touching will be contaminated, so that should already be assumed. My point was that washing/sanitizing your hands with gel/soap has no lasting protection after doing so.

Skin is natures glove.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-17 01:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

"please don't drive your car this week, there is a 0.04% chance you will kill someone if you do, every life matters"

"damn that sucks, well ok I will bike to work for a while I guess.."

>a month later

"please don't drive your car today, there is a 0.04% chance you will kill someone if you do, every life matters"

"dude I have to live my life, I can't change my entire life due to percentages of risk to other people I don't even know. Plus I've driven to work the past 20 years and had no issues.."

"you want people to die, my uncle died in a car accident! look everyone, this monster wants people to die! MY UNCLE IS DEAD AND YOU WANTED IT TO HAPPEN!!! Why don't you just goto his grave right now and pee on it?? Why don't you just goto my uncles house and run his GRIEVING wife over right now, do it you murderer!!"

"dude I just wanna drive my car, go away from me"

"SHAME!"
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 01:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I love funny stories.

Tell me one about tobacco.
By Draylo 2020-05-17 02:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Vicousss smug replies are so eye roll worthy, I don't know how yall keep up feeding him attention. I've seen some good points made and he comes in "lol, ok no ur dumb" such thoughtful debate tactics.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-17 02:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I love funny stories.

Tell me one about tobacco.

[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 02:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That isn't tobacco. Are you stupid too?
By RadialArcana 2020-05-17 02:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The sharks smokes.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 02:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Vicousss smug replies are so eye roll worthy, I don't know how yall keep up feeding him attention. I've seen some good points made and he comes in "lol, ok no ur dumb" such thoughtful debate tactics.

Did you seriously see them making good points? I'm smug because their points are pretty clearly bad trolls stolen from reddit.

I'll give you one shot. What are the good points? Careful. I may rip you a new ***.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 02:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

The sharks smokes.

Do you smoke? You seem like you smoke.
By Draylo 2020-05-17 02:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We are already underway with things opening up, people are starting to realize this is getting blown out of proportion at this current point. They opened our dog park nearby and put some pools for the dogs. Time to get back to some normalcy and maybe it isn't the apocalypse some hoped for. We've suffered enough already.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 02:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Did you seriously see them making good points? I'm smug because their points are pretty clearly bad trolls stolen from reddit.

I'll give you one shot. What are the good points? Careful. I may rip you a new ***.

You're as useless as the other 2 thought police, you're contribution here has been the equivalent to a child upset on xbox live saying mean things
First Page 2 3 ... 121 122 123 ... 129 130 131