Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 119 120 121 ... 129 130 131
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-15 20:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Here, our country again went back to turmoil...

All due our health minister resigning after less than 30 days.

This was a idiotic move from our president that decided chloroquine should be used even before the covid get it its more dangerous stage.

Without asking health minister opinion.

Yea, this was stupid. Not the decision by itself. As a conservative, its not the government that should tell what people must do or not (if its allowed by laws ofc). Just leave patients and doctors decide whats better. There is no science in this, it isnt (or shouldnt) be the president to say if a pacient must be medicated with A or B.

But this just fueled all oposition to spend ENTIRE day spreading memes and offenses. Like, why the *** a president keeps giving them munition to fire against people who just cant stand both quarentine and politics?

Damn, what a ***day. My conclusion is that we most likely would be better if the government could just do nothing, and leave the safety measure to the people whos actually in the frontline: the common citizen who need to face it to work.
HQC + Zinc given to people as soon as they start to show symptoms is proven to save lives. Screw politics. People need to just shut up and take their medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZG64p0RBDI&t=1908s
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-15 21:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Here, our country again went back to turmoil...

All due our health minister resigning after less than 30 days.

This was a idiotic move from our president that decided chloroquine should be used even before the covid get it its more dangerous stage.

Without asking health minister opinion.

Yea, this was stupid. Not the decision by itself. As a conservative, its not the government that should tell what people must do or not (if its allowed by laws ofc). Just leave patients and doctors decide whats better. There is no science in this, it isnt (or shouldnt) be the president to say if a pacient must be medicated with A or B.

But this just fueled all oposition to spend ENTIRE day spreading memes and offenses. Like, why the *** a president keeps giving them munition to fire against people who just cant stand both quarentine and politics?

Damn, what a ***day. My conclusion is that we most likely would be better if the government could just do nothing, and leave the safety measure to the people whos actually in the frontline: the common citizen who need to face it to work.
HQC + Zinc given to people as soon as they start to show symptoms is proven to save lives. Screw politics. People need to just shut up and take their medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZG64p0RBDI&t=1908s

Except, again, it hasnt. It has shown potential, but no conclusive tests have been done to show effectiveness. And to what extent, if any.
By Viciouss 2020-05-15 22:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The CDC finally updated its projetions to 100k deaths by June 1, a number we knew two weeks ago. Its only a matter of time before the alt-right starts attacking the death toll with fake denials and no evidence at all. Already seeing it in this thread lol. Its pretty sad.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 02:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Out of context, meaningless pictures ftw. Nothing to see here, as usual.

YouTube Video Placeholder

White house press briefing, as soon as most left wing channels cut away the journalists take the masks off. It's all just for show.

34 mins, right at the end.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-05-16 02:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Land of the free.
By Draylo 2020-05-16 02:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Still better than France
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-05-16 02:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the stereotypical American talking at the end of the video is actually Draylo himself.

By Viciouss 2020-05-16 10:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

White house press briefing, as soon as most left wing channels cut away the journalists take the masks off. It's all just for show.

Really kireek? One lady lowers her mask to say something to someone and every other journalist walks out of there with their masks on. Congrats on still being a dumbass.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-16 10:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Really kireek? One lady lowers her mask to say something to someone and every other journalist walks out of there with their masks on. Congrats on still being a dumbass.

Ease up Karen, did you already forget everything you've ever said here was debunked and reduced to a nothingburger jus a couple days ago to the point where you literally plugged your ears yelling "I don't care anymore" in a fit of rage? I'll be on you like white on rice from now on.
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 11:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Ease up Karen, did you already forget everything you've ever said here was debunked and reduced to a nothingburger jus a couple days ago to the point where you literally plugged your ears yelling "I don't care anymore" in a fit of rage? I'll be on you like white on rice from now on.

lol, this has never happened. Not a couple of days ago, not ever. Good laugh tho. Your personal attacks and fake threats mean nothing.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-16 11:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No I don't. I'm ignoring your meaningless Project Veritas story for the exact reasons I stated. Covid 19 remains real and you remain completely wrong about it not existing. Your deflection attempts are not working. Its funny to watch you twist tho.

Its a true story lol idk what to tell you. The WaPo is arguable top 5 left wing media and they confirmed it. Does Biden and Obama have to get on CNN and confirm it for you? How far up the left wing ladder do we have to go for confirmation actually? Where is the goalpost even set in the leftist cult?

What part of I don't care about your Project Veritas story is confusing you? True or not, it doesn't make any kind of a point in your favor, and it doesn't make any kind of point against anything I, or anyone else, has said. It means absolutely nothing. Let it go.

Again here is you being presented with a factual event and you then proceed to tune it out with "lalala i dont care" lol, you have zero credibility here. Mostly why we all stopped responding to you but now you called someone a dumbass which is just projection all things considered. I got my eye on you from now on.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

reporters after the cameras go off
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 11:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Being presented with an irrelevant "event" that you are still cherry picking to fit your fake narrative that covid-19 is a hoax somehow means something lol. Whether or not your Project Veritas is real, it has no bearing on the reality of anything related to covid-19. Its still very real, people die from it everyday, and you are the only person here denying it. I don't care if you have your eye on me, you can't say anything to disprove the reality of covid-19. Why would anyone be worried about a covid denier? Fake tough guy.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-16 11:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Being presented with an irrelevant "event" that you are still cherry picking to fit your fake narrative that covid-19 is a hoax somehow means something lol. Whether or not your Project Veritas is real, it has no bearing on the reality of anything related to covid-19. Its still very real, people die from it everyday, and you are the only person here denying it. I don't care if you have your eye on me, you can't say anything to disprove the reality of covid-19. Why would anyone be worried about a covid denier? Fake tough guy.

Undeniable proof of literal facts I don't like is now irrelevant lol, take your meds
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If the threat was real they would not be taking off the masks at all, these are the people telling us all how awful it is.

Masks on TV = fear symbols. They aren't even social distancing.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 11:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Undeniable proof of literal facts I don't like is now irrelevant lol, take your meds

Classic deflection. Claims covid-19 is not real, posts a Project Veritas video that does not prove covid-19 is not real, defends it to the death, covid-19 remains real, Soraishin remains wrong.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Classic deflection. Claims covid-19 is not real, posts a Project Veritas video that does not prove covid-19 is not real, defends it to the death, covid-19 remains real, Soraishin remains wrong.

Nobody said it's not real, the issue is that the threat is massively overblown and they know it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-16 11:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody said it's not real, the issue is that the threat is massively overblown and they know it.

No, he literally said it's a nothing burger and not real.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 11:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This is completely false. I'm going to actually give you a break here. Your position that its "overblown" is completely acceptable compared to Soraishin's position, which he has repeatedly stated, that he does not believe covid-19 is real at all. He literally told Laurelli the other day that his cousin that came down with covid-19 did not actually come down with it, it was just the flu. He has challenged everyone here to prove the reality of covid-19 and we all just ignored him.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the lockdown I have gone out as normal (2-3 times a day into shops etc), I have not worn any gloves and I have never worn a mask.

Meanwhile others are going around like it's the black death.

The vast majority of people who are dying are old people in nursing homes, who had about 5 minutes left anyway.

As I say, if the jouranlists who are scare mongering aren't afraid then nobody else has any real reason to be either.

If you wanna be a BIG BABY then that's your right, stay inside and suck your thumb while the normal people get on with their lives.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

More kids have died from fart related injuries than of Corona but teachers are still doing stupid nonsense like this.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-16 11:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 11:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Right back to being kireek, ok then.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-16 11:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

More kids have died from fart related injuries than of Corona but teachers are still doing stupid nonsense like this.

Doesn't it just make you roll your eyes? Then people like Viciouss that are glued to the news 24/7 with their masks on in their own house, are trying to force everyone to be as crazy as them.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-16 12:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yes Draylo, I did just roll my eyes.
By ashcrow 2020-05-16 14:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

it made me play fallout 4
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-16 14:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta stop taking obvious bait. You know who the account is.

Gloves do literally nothing, and you don't wear a mask to protect YOU. You wear a mask to keep people safe FROM you. (in social situations)

It doesn't surprise me if you don't wear a mask, It's what you do out of respect. An *** has no self respect.

You flatten the curve to stop the hospital from running out of beds. Not to cure the virus. That's really dumb ***to not understand the concept. We want steady infections without spikes. Yes, we NEED people to be infected regularly.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-16 14:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Today we had soccer profissional matches back (Germany championship).

Its great but its also the momento of hypocrisy.

Since the beggining we should have discussed about living with the risk to try to live as much normal possible with the virus. But all we had was "shut the *** up and stay at home".

The Germany allows reducing quarentine restriction, people are still being infected and dying of this, yes, less people but that means nothing if you really think quarentine is or was the solution. If people start leaving their houses, even one person will start spreading again to more 3 or 4. And all that talk about herd immunity not garanteed?

But because its Germany, because they stayed at their homes for 2 months, now they are "allowed" to live in society again with due measures.

Its the victory of quarentine.

Our poor people who cant have thousand bucks tossed by government, who dont even understand half those shits about cientifics were just forced to comply. They dont, they die and they are to blame.

Probably the humanity worst moment i ever saw since i was born.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-16 14:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I supose since forever the winners always had the right to write the story.

If quarentine was the solution or no, it all just depend who stand in the end.
First Page 2 3 ... 119 120 121 ... 129 130 131