Samurai Polearm Guide
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 18:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said exactly 1.7k i said 1600-1700, and the comparison wasn't against you and your penta avg it was against someone else, i was talking about a specific party that my friend parsed and YES the sam i was talking about did only average 900-1k pentas and i averaged 1670 in that particualar pt, said Samurai did have full usukane, tomoe, cuch mantle and BT and claimed to have 8/8 pole merits, he was using curry buns in said pt. I don't know what he was doing wrong but he failed....was no match for riceball setup, if you can't take my word for it that's your problem not mine lol like i give a toss, if i had the pics i would show you, i can't use parser on xbox but when i do have my friend parse our next peripo I WILL SHOW YOU, call *** all you like, envious much? a little upset you may be wrong and don't know what your talking about? Please, stop wasting my time with your theories.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 18:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Envious of what? Take a look at your gear. So you're saying you averaged 600-700 more than a sam gimper than you. Congrats. Pat yourself on the back.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 18:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse me, my gear isn't horrendous, its not *** elite but it puts ***on most of not all drg and sam ive ever partied with, so go *** yourself you elitist ***. Say what you want im up myself i have a big head or egotistical whatever, i just say how it is! dont like it? lick it, stamp it n mail it to someone who does, jackass.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-10-07 18:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a 90 attack difference in food, also not to mention that in these slots that provide "Rice ball effect" you would normally wear say.. Ochi/Bando Kote and Hissho Hachimaki or Champions Galea with the obvious STR+4 Weapon Skill Accuracy +15 as 1 augment and AGI+4/Weapon skill damage (+2%) or Accuracy+10 Attack+5 as the other. Also you're Neuvo body piece doesn't have attack augmented so that's another 12 lost (speaking from Hauby +1).

I must ask why you put DA 2% on that piece and not wear a pole grip? you're setup seems to contradict itself.

I would like to see you're friends parse results as maths never lies, I am sure you're able to do so seeing as they have put men on the moon (many many years ago) so there really is no excuse for not doing so.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 18:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
Envious of what? Take a look at your gear. So you're saying you averaged 600-700 more than a sam gimper than you. Congrats. Pat yourself on the back.

Full usukane, Cuch mantle, Black Tathlum, 8/8 pole merits is considered gimp? You sir must be a god if you think that is gimp...haha!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 18:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryukuro said:
Excuse me, my gear isn't horrendous, its not *** elite but it puts ***on most of not all drg and sam ive ever partied with, so go *** yourself you elitist ***. Say what you want im up myself i have a big head or egotistical whatever, i just say how it is! dont like it? lick it, stamp it n mail it to someone who does, jackass.

You TP in 9% haste. You don't need to be an elitist to know that is garbage. Even the average player trumps that big time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-07 18:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm. No, you're definitely bullshitting. Your gear is half-decent at best and you're inflating your numbers by a huge margin. You're not saying how it is, you're lying and doing a lousy job of it to boot.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 18:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because my item set page doesn't show me wearing a pole grip doesn't mean i don't ever use it, on higher eva mobs i use Mythril+1, merit pt i use pole grip, jeez, critical much?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-07 18:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Pole > Mythril +1 unless your ACC is beyond shitty.

When you talk about outparsing pimp SAMs with that ***, hell yes we're gonna be critical.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 18:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

No, i ws in Snow gorget for Gekko and Rana lmao, looks like i need to fix my item set page. Go on all of you call ***, call me a liar, that doesn't mean you're right and I am wrong, got better things to do than come in here and gloat about numbers that don't exist, try it yourself before calling *** first you'll suprise yourself considering you all have better gear than i do.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-10-07 18:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry but: LOL this is blatantly Galka.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 18:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your ws acc is *** 72.3%, you're not averaging anywhere close to 1.7 or even 1.6
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If you say so, you do know it all
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You have 370 acc(miscounted the first time, but still only 77%) in your ws build and acc cap on G colibri is 405. Unless you're eating sushi (which you're not, you're using rice balls) or getting madrigal/hunter's roll, your accuracy is ***on penta.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
You have 370 acc(miscounted the first time, but still only 77%) in your ws build and acc cap on G colibri is 405. Unless you're eating sushi (which you're not, you're using rice balls) or getting madrigal/hunter's roll, your accuracy is ***on penta.

You have too much time on your hands and obviously have no life if my claims mean this much to you, haha, really get over it, my acc isn't horrible i make sure one of my brds use madrigal or the cor does hunters, you think i'm stupid? lmao, i can attain most of those numbers without minuet too.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, the RL card, always a fun one. Takes two to have an argument. You can't have much more of a life than I do if you're arguing about videogames on an online forum.

Madrigal/Hunter's is a waste of a song/roll. I don't even need that on mnk, which isn't even a 2handed job. If you make your bard madrigal, you are doing it wrong and getting less exp/hr. march march chaos corsair's roll is the best.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
Lol, the RL card, always a fun one. Takes two to have an argument. You can't have much more of a life than I do if you're arguing about videogames on an online forum.

Madrigal/Hunter's is a waste of a song/roll. I don't even need that on mnk, which isn't even a 2handed job. If you make your bard madrigal, you are doing it wrong and getting less exp/hr. march march chaos hunter's roll is the best.

I never debated the fact you didn't have much of a life discussing this in a vidoegame forum i said if you worrying so much about it that you're bothering to count my acc and full on attack me over it, you really don't read do you.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I can read just fine. My point was that anyone who has an argument, including myself and you, who has has an argument in an online videogame forum, looks like an idiot when trying to pull the RL card.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't pulling any cards mate, my point was that you are obsessing over the fact that i am wrong and that you are right and won't accept the fact that maybe you don't know it all. Yes, you are much better geared than i am, that just means you've had more time to spend playing ffxi and/or have had more luck with LS's than I have, simple. I don't see it that you are better than me in anyway, If anyone should know this game isn't just about gear it would be you. Iwasn't trying to argue although that is what is has come down to. Look mate if you think you know it all and you are happy doing what you do your way thats your choice, I setup my sam different, i dont have access to the gear you do and i do the best with what i have, i am not exaggerating anything i have said, if you believe so that's your prerogative and like i said i could not care less. I know what i am talking about, im not running my mouth, i just wanted to come on here and give some advice about the riceball build and how well it can work if you do ***right, obviously i would do better with better gear but we all cant have what we want can we. Seriously dude, i'm over it i got better things to do, take what ive said as you will im happy in knowing what i can achieve with what i have.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-10-07 19:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryukuro said:
I never said exactly 1.7k i said 1600-1700, and the comparison wasn't against you and your penta avg it was against someone else, i was talking about a specific party that my friend parsed and YES the sam i was talking about did only average 900-1k pentas and i averaged 1670 in that particualar pt, said Samurai did have full usukane, tomoe, cuch mantle and BT and claimed to have 8/8 pole merits, he was using curry buns in said pt. I don't know what he was doing wrong but he failed....was no match for riceball setup, if you can't take my word for it that's your problem not mine lol like i give a toss, if i had the pics i would show you, i can't use parser on xbox but when i do have my friend parse our next peripo I WILL SHOW YOU, call *** all you like, envious much? a little upset you may be wrong and don't know what your talking about? Please, stop wasting my time with your theories.

I have an avg penta setup at best w/ 2 pole merits and I avg 1200~1300 as SAM. 1600-1700 != 700 more then 1200~1300. Either you lie like a rug, or that SAM was beyond doing it wrong. Oh, and unless you put up pic's OR even a 2nd hand account to your outlandish claims, our theories hold exactly as much merit's as your claims because both have exactly the same amount of proof. So post pics or GTFO.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

"Wasn't pulling any cards mate"
"obviously have no life"

That's called the RL card, and you pulled it.

As for your exaggeration, you can say that about anything. Hell, I can say I averaged 1000 more than another sam, and that sam could be the shittiest player on the server w/ a 500 average, still doesn't mean ***. You can average higher than a shitty sam, big deal.
 Ragnarok.Sacreddawn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Sacreddawn 2009-10-07 19:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just need a little clarity please. Vegetto you said madrigal/hunters is waste of a song/roll and then a couple sentences later you say March/march, Chaos/Hunters is best. How can hunters be a waste and the best? I assume you were meaning if you have Cor alone in pt then it is a waste of a roll or...? Anyways, i enjoy this topic! Thanks you guys!
 Ragnarok.Sacreddawn
By Ragnarok.Sacreddawn 2009-10-07 19:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

P.S. I need to change myself after seeing Vegetto's gear. Nice dude!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-10-07 19:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sacreddawn said:
Just need a little clarity please. Vegetto you said madrigal/hunters is waste of a song/roll and then a couple sentences later you say March/march, Chaos/Hunters is best. How can hunters be a waste and the best? I assume you were meaning if you have Cor alone in pt then it is a waste of a roll or...? Anyways, i enjoy this topic! Thanks you guys!

He does mean if you have just a cor or just a brd, because with 4 options 2 brd 2 cor, 1 being hunters isn't horrible, granted I prefer corsairs.
 Ragnarok.Sacreddawn
By Ragnarok.Sacreddawn 2009-10-07 19:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Okies. Thanks!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sacreddawn said:

Typo, meant to say chaos/corsair's
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
"Wasn't pulling any cards mate"
"obviously have no life"

That's called the RL card, and you pulled it.

As for your exaggeration, you can say that about anything. Hell, I can say I averaged 1000 more than another sam, and that sam could be the shittiest player on the server w/ a 500 average, still doesn't mean ***. You can average higher than a shitty sam, big deal.

LOL...../sigh i give up you just dont grow up.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-07 19:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Ryukuro said:

I have an avg penta setup at best w/ 2 pole merits and I avg 1200~1300 as SAM. 1600-1700 != 700 more then 1200~1300. Either you lie like a rug, or that SAM was beyond doing it wrong. Oh, and unless you put up pic's OR even a 2nd hand account to your outlandish claims, our theories hold exactly as much merit's as your claims because both have exactly the same amount of proof. So post pics or GTFO.

Ill GTFO when i wish to, I haven't done anything wrong. I don't feel the need to prove myself to someone I dont know or don't care about, why dont you GTFO? lol!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-07 19:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You're still wrong lol