LM-17 Banned Again. Anyone Else?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » LM-17 Banned again. Anyone else?
LM-17 Banned again. Anyone else?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-07-11 11:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So from the sound of it SE released the wrongfully accused gardeners? Good to have you all back, but please give them hell for making such a stupid mistake to begin with.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-11 12:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats, guys, nice to see something actually come out of all this.
 Valefor.Guardianforce
Server: Valefor
user: vega21
By Valefor.Guardianforce 2009-07-13 10:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Did your account get banned a 2nd time?
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-13 11:55:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like POL's investigation just looks at items/gil amount being traded. Once a protest is made then the investigation goes deeper and they see that the name/address/CC # is the same for the mule accts and the main. If possible, I'd have them put a comment on your account to try preventing further bans.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-07-13 12:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm well, at least the problem is resolved ^^ Welcome back, guys!
 Valefor.Guardianforce
By Valefor.Guardianforce 2009-07-13 16:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

yea my buddy still hasnt gotten his account back
 Caitsith.Xiong
Server: Caitsith
user: Xiong
By Caitsith.Xiong 2009-07-13 16:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Was he a gardener? Or maybe banned for a different reason?
 Valefor.Guardianforce
By Valefor.Guardianforce 2009-07-13 16:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no he wasnt a gardner. he has no idea why hes banned, he contacted POL again 2day and no luck
 Caitsith.Xiong
Server: Caitsith
user: Xiong
By Caitsith.Xiong 2009-07-13 16:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, cause those of us whom were banned for gardening. Have been restored. No idea then for your friend ; ;
 Odin.Gummybear
Server: Odin
user: Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-15 13:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiya guys, So I have 3 accounts 2 I dual box on and 1 is a mule of 16 chars. I don't garden on it, just store pop items and drops that haven't been distributed yet, and the main portion of my gil for myself, gf, and the lsbank.

Give you guys some history on what happened first...

About 2-3 weeks ago I lost my CC at a bookstore. I decided to get it replaced through my CC company. About 1 week later it arrived with a completely new number. I've been struggling to get all my online accounts updated. Around July 2nd I went to logon ffxi and found that my content ids were dead of course due to the CC number changed. So I logged on Gummybear account and put in my Citi-Mastercard and reactivated my content id. I then proceed to activate my 2nd account with the same CC# and it had some UCS-xxxxxx error and so I retyped it and tried again and again....

Couldn't get it to work so I took my gf's CC and popped the information in and bam it takes it and I reactivate my content ID...

I figure there has to be some sort of time delay before you can use the same CC# on another account so I decide to wait 1 day to activate my "Gummynet" account which is the ls mule account. So on the next day I use my Citi-Mastercard to activate "Gummynet" and it went through on first try. No problems.

So my 3 accounts are fine. I was at anime-expo working that weekend so didn't really get to play. The week before I did log on "Gummynet" to get Byakko trigger items that we had store across the characters to get some Haidates for ls members. The drop was awesome we had 3/4 Haidates that weekend and 4 Behemoth Hides and Divine Logs. So I had a ton of stuff to sell during the week, I won a bunch of Rank 4's on my mules and so I started to sell like 7-8 Behemoth Hides to populate the bank for Dynamis runs.

I didn't really log into play again until last week Friday July 10, 2009 when I realized it was LM-17 while we were trying to log in to grab gear to do a quick 12 man Divine Might run.

I waited to Monday July 13, 2009 to make the report, and I told the gentleman on the phone that I was LM-17'ed and that it was possible my whole CC situation caused it. He said "no sir you were banned for RMT activity." Uh WHAT?!!! "Only thing I can do is file a ban complaint for you and they will review your account." So I filed a ban complaint with the description: "This account is the ls treasury and a mule we use for crafting and muling gear." I swear on my own life that I haven't rmt'ed for ***EVER... I only logon the mule to grab stuff and trigger items for small events. The guy told me there was nothing he could do but file the complaint and they will call or e-mail me with the decision...

My 16 mules are consisted of this: First 4 mules are range of gear from 1-30, 31-45, 46-65, 66-75. 1 Mule for quest items, and random trigger items like ugg pendant runs, tatami shield type, 1 mule for fishing gear, poles, signed poles, random types of fish, 1 mule for wood crafting, 2 mules belong to my gf's junk, 1 mule lsbank/jueno ah slave for the shell, 1 mule for all goods for abjurations, einherjar, salvage, 3 1-for each city, food mule. Basically I'm trying to say NO I DONT GARDEN... NO THIS CHAR DOESNT NPC...

I'm so distraught over this... I've spent countless hours with STF and GMs to help clean the server up of RMT farmers, making comprehensive reports. TO BE CALLED A RMT...

Then the SEI Melanie R, is a OMFG... I was so pissed off after talking to her, I've called friends, and people in marketing inside SE to report this bs to them directly. I've come to the conclusion JP SE handles all decisions...

Here's the part I don't understand, how is it legal that you ban people without substantial proof of even anything remotely like RMT??? For those for you that say I'm lying, you can use me as an example of someone thats NEVER F'ing RMT EVER and got banned unjustly. I feel so bad for all of the people I keep reading about, that got caught up in this... I've had my entire linkshell begin writing e-mails to the STF about this account...

Our entire salvage, limbus, dynamis currency toward relic, gil is all on this account... If they would even TAKE A LOOK at this account they will notice the dynamis currency NEVER moves... The Ancient Beastcoins go straight to rare/ex items from Sagheera for people of the shell, that the gil supply barely moves, and when it does it goes toward purchases of gear toward ls members that STILL have it for the last 6 years.... Sorry for the rant... Still LM-17'ed for RMT Activity and reported it on Monday July 13, 2009. Huge thank you to those behind all of us...

Why oh why did I leave my CC there...

My belief of what happened:

Problems with CC# triggers RMT-PWNER 1.337 <--- lamest name ever.

After you surface on RMT-PNWER's radar, Gilded Tomb kicks in and scans your account for a few criteria. Gil on multiple chars? Too much gil on a single char?

This is still pure bs because, you should at least verify it... Don't be telling me they personally verify god knows how many accounts that were all suddenly banned these last 2-3 weeks. Seriously JP mentality, ban first, prove your innocence later...

Anyways...
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-07-15 14:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

wow thats f-ed Up. Ive been ranting at SE customer support for almost a year now when my hubbys acc was hacked,"We" froze it and no one would unfreeze it for us becaue the reg code book got blown up with all his stuff from a IUD in Iraq 4 yrs ago. Come on SE yea new players come, but alot of them go too, you make your money from the long time players like gummi or myself with multiple acc for all the things gained over several years play time. Alot of whom only stay because of friends, and a lot of who leave cause of this bs that happens to said friends
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-15 16:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry but you guys gotta read the company profile...

Unforgettable memories... lol...

http://www.square-enix.com/eng/company/philosophy.html
[+]
 Remora.Eireamhon
Server: Remora
user: Eireamhon
By Remora.Eireamhon 2009-07-15 17:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Gummybear said:
Sorry but you guys gotta read the company profile...

Unforgettable memories... lol...

http://www.square-enix.com/eng/company/philosophy.html

Gummy, I hope everything gets worked out for you and your LS. This is one of the reasons I started this thread was due to unjust bans on accounts cause their (POL)s new billing system or w/e you wanna called it f'ing blows! Back in May, it sucked but POL said "Sorry" and everyone was unbanned the moment they got through the holding time. But last month because of a CC issue sort of like yours, (I made a change on an expired CC), I was banned not on the first of the month but AFTER they charged me and I had been playing 2.5 weeks.

Now I have to wait and see what happens here soon as when I got my account BACK for the 2nd time, I had the USC issue such as your self except, I couldn't even put my CC back on the account. At least you could get one opened and reactivated. SO I used a seperate CC, reactivated my account, waited for the next day then CHANGED it BACK to the original CC that SHOULD be there. Have a very strong suspicion I will get banned again but crossing my fingers that I don't.
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-15 18:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just glad all of you have been getting your accounts back. Thank you for your support, and those that are still banned, I hope everything works out for all of you.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jgamain
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jgamain
By Carbuncle.Jgamain 2009-07-17 17:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got banned. Contacted SEI and they said I was involved in RMT activity this past tuesday night. When all I was doing was farming my regualar area in Sea Serpent Grotto behind mythril door. I have never dealt with RMT. I get the random /tells that many people get, but that's it. Maybe it was the occasional Cure IV that I threw to fellow farmers(who might have been RMT), you never know. But I could not get a justifiable reason from SEI. It just pisses me off now that I got banned when we all know and have seen people who are more deserving of being banned for using dups hax and bots. Well, this is goodbye Epi, MieLS, Carbuncle, and FFXI.

(SEI MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY PLAYONLINE ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME, WITH ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.)
[+]
 Odin.Mugeded
user: bert92020
By Odin.Mugeded 2009-07-17 18:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude if you know you didnt do anything wrong and got wrongly accoused fight it dude. dont wnat your effort on this go away just like that. i've farming in SSG and never ever had any problem. their prabobly assuming that when your character is down there with those bots SE prabobly think your character is one of them. you need to stand up for youself and start sending emails to them and explain to them what's going on.. i mean come on man...
[+]
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2009-07-17 18:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I had the same hit thing hit a mule account but I got it back but still haven't even after a week haven't not gotten a e-mail saying it was unbanned...and now hearing stories them still banning for BS reasons...

Yea...SE needs to retool their RMTPWMER ver 1.337 or whatever cause legit peeps are still getting hit and I'm worried for my other accounts...
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-17 19:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg that just pisses me off so much... I'm so sorry to hear this Jgamain. They need to turn the f'ing tool off END OF STORY... YOU AREN'T BANNING RMTS... You're banning the community of FFXI one player at a time. Aion's Beta is this weekend. Hope to see all of you there. www(dot)aiononline(dot)com.
[+]
 Bismarck.Marinae
Server: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Marinae 2009-07-17 21:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say they're also protecting a lot of the valuable veteran recorded accounts away from actual economic term oil of finances (real money / currency) / a specific freezing considered notion with current events I consider.

Other than that, it is agreed before actual FFXI character select that you accept their terms, but nothing against how even though it's of their software that it is still an able policy (even calling it legal) to take away someone's account that they used for a decade that this online game has been commercialized.

I've seen the updates coming about, the deflation of the world's economy is also reflected on any online game, since it does deal with real money / currency in legal due process, like all stable jobs out there.

It's a constant flux of who should get what in winning & even, "dark dealings", but either way, it's not something to blame all the usual account players about it. SEI needs help against RMT & the main person that is the source of it as well, away from killing everyone's good time.
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-20 11:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What time did you guys that got unbanned check to find yourself unbanned and what timezone are you in? (Thanx!) Trying to figure out whether you were unbanned near the morning or near the closing time of the Information center.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-20 11:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Marinae said:
I would say they're also protecting a lot of the valuable veteran recorded accounts away from actual economic term oil of finances (real money / currency) / a specific freezing considered notion with current events I consider.

Other than that, it is agreed before actual FFXI character select that you accept their terms, but nothing against how even though it's of their software that it is still an able policy (even calling it legal) to take away someone's account that they used for a decade that this online game has been commercialized.

I've seen the updates coming about, the deflation of the world's economy is also reflected on any online game, since it does deal with real money / currency in legal due process, like all stable jobs out there.

It's a constant flux of who should get what in winning & even, "dark dealings", but either way, it's not something to blame all the usual account players about it. SEI needs help against RMT & the main person that is the source of it as well, away from killing everyone's good time.

holy *** ***, no retardism here, just a straight-up, HUMAN answer O.o
[+]
 Odin.Mugeded
user: bert92020
By Odin.Mugeded 2009-07-20 14:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

you know what it has been really really quite at this time. havent heard any bannga for a while now. i wander what is SE plan on doing now?
?_?;
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-07-20 14:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Marinae said:

Wow I cant beleive im going to do this, but that was a good answer! Keep it up!!
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-20 16:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Its been about 7 days now since I made the ban complaint. Was there anything else I could do? Version update was here and I don't have the urge to play. My 2 main 75 active characters were not banned but still...
[+]
 Sylph.Aphira
Server: Sylph
user: Aphira
By Sylph.Aphira 2009-07-20 17:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gummybear if your the Gummybear from EGS I hope to god you never get unbanned. That is all.
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-20 18:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

; ;

I haven't even heard of EGS... ><

I signed up an account to post here about LM-17, had an old old account back 3-4 years ago where I used to chat with peeps on KI... Thats about it...

BTW a SEI POL rep just told me my "RMT activities" was due to more then 1 person logging into it...

My gf and I... omg...
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-21 13:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So I spoke with a POL rep yesterday and the guy that answered the chat call was pretty cool all around. He told me I was banned for "RMT Activities" and that the reason was "more then one person had access to my account." I pointed out that all of my accounts and shared ones are all still active and fine (5 of 6 accounts) and that the only account banned was the one I had trouble using a CC with and managed to input it in the next day. On top of this I have a security token on it... He said he would make another ban complaint and submit it to make sure someone looks at it.
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-23 14:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone get their accounts back in the last 5 days? It almost seems like they just froze what they were doing temporarily... Are all the reps at comic-con or something? lol

I just made a compalint through BBB over this.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Lostshroomie
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Lostshroomie 2009-07-25 10:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was banned for "Irregular Play" and i have never used a 3rd party tool or bought gil.... Last thing i did was burn puddings out in My Z and next time i logged to go to Limbus and i got the LM-17 Error. I called them this past thursday and they said they would investigate it and get back to me and if they didn't it was perma banned.... Should i just harras them everyday till i get some resolve. OR if after 1 week i will be reporting them to the BBB. If anyone would like to follow me on the BBB send me a PM and I will send all the info you need to do it. Hope ppl get there accounts back!
[+]
 Odin.Gummybear
By Odin.Gummybear 2009-07-27 11:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I've started a thread on allahkahzam about why SE is banning.. Its unfortunate that so many people are getting banned out of the blue... I doubt any accounts will be unbanned til this Friday after the billing period. I doubt they want people to reactivate this week to complain they are getting double charged again.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7