C. Souls Sell?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » C. Souls sell?
C. Souls sell?
First Page 2 3 4 5
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-06-24 02:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya Ragnarok!

We are interested to buy colorless souls to finish the ochain of 1 of my members, offering 200k per soul that drops on your pop, we basically put the thief, kill group, healer everything, u just have to pop, watch the show and collect gil.

Contact Buzuazuu or Phuoc, price negotiable as well (or can exchange for other pops, have sobek sets, RR sets, can discuss it).
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-06-24 04:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Some friendly advice, 200k per soul is ripping people off. Obviously, if someone offers you a soul for 200k by all means take it. You might as well ask for them for free.

500-600k/each is more reasonable
[+]
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-06-24 04:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i put the offer @ the gil frame because i see dozens of ppl doing tier 2 in random parties too (ule and grau mainly) and if they wanna get and extra gil for something they might not need, 200k was a good start point.

Obviously 500k per soul is high, we need 35 souls still so not paying 17.5mills just to finish half a stage, its a bit ridiculous.

Thanks for the advice tho, price is of course negotiable and will change for other pop sets, w/e is good for both sides.

(I understand you yarly, after the merge is almost impossible to get tier 3s in hero areas sometimes [JP prime time being the worse] but i cant picture some1 paying almost 40mills for 1 stage on this shield, even the gilbuyers of ragnarok wouldnt do it)
By Tortuga1004 2011-06-24 04:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

on odin, there was one guy paying 500k/soul and another paying 1m/soul, i think if someone wants it bad enough everything has its price.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-06-24 05:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/3294/colorless-soul

Look at the wanted.

There's a good chunk of people who are offering over 200k per soul, and I've seen some of them up there for a couple of months now.

You're right, 500k is pretty steep. It's more like 400k where it becomes reasonable. Cheap enough to buy in bulk for the buyer, and it's high enough for the seller to not feel ripped off.

I was half tempted to sell souls to someone on my server offering 600k/ea. But I decided to finish my Ochain instead, and I did.

I'm not even on a merged server, well not a recently merged server, and it was already pain in the *** just to pop tier3 in ANY zone, never mind popping a tier2. This isn't even factoring the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE luck based system that is in place for upgrading tier1->tier2->tier3.

Couple that with the abysmal double drop rate of colorless souls from any tier3 other than Ogopogo, you have a HUGE problem where there's bottlenecks at every junction. But hey if you find someone to sell you souls for 200k you should jump on it for sure.

I'm just posting here saying that there's a huge ripe market of ochain/daurdabla upgraders for people sitting around with tier3 pops. They're sitting on goldmines. Up to like a million gil each if they can find a buyer, and they usually can.
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-06-24 05:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep i know the feeling, i was trying to upgrade a tier 1 into 2 and i couldnt believe it really, tried la theine and konschtat be4 giving up (30 mins in each zone) with basically 5-6 ppl trying to do the same thing, its a PITA.

Well, if it works, will trade 1 sobek set for any tier 3 VNM @ hero areas or can just discuss about the trade, can do anything really.

About price, we can go higher (200k was just a starter point), just a matter to talk about it really.

And for the record, we did 2 Brulos 3 nights ago and with th7 (i think) got double drop in both, dunno if it was really luck but gonna keep trying in altep lol, of all the ogopogo we did, only 1 dropped 2 (did around 4 if i remember right) and the rest... diabolos in grau with of course, perma 1 drop (we did 1 with 2 i think but that's it).

We even started the azdaja stage because of this stuck up, if owner of T3 wants to make trades, we're welcome to do em, we do sky also so could trade stuff from there as well, contact us!
 Ragnarok.Raizell
Server: Ragnarok
user: Exoda
By Ragnarok.Raizell 2011-06-24 14:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i think 300k is a reasonable price, i was offered alot of souls for 300k when making my ochain, but i still feel that a bought soul would put a stain on my empyrean so i didnt accept those offers, i agree 500k is too much, maybe for the trigger 500k but for the single soul thats too much
[+]
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2011-06-24 14:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

xenomasterkenshin said:
Well i put the offer @ the gil frame because i see dozens of ppl doing tier 2 in random parties too (ule and grau mainly) and if they wanna get and extra gil for something they might not need, 200k was a good start point. Obviously 500k per soul is high, we need 35 souls still so not paying 17.5mills just to finish half a stage, its a bit ridiculous. Thanks for the advice tho, price is of course negotiable and will change for other pop sets, w/e is good for both sides. (I understand you yarly, after the merge is almost impossible to get tier 3s in hero areas sometimes [JP prime time being the worse] but i cant picture some1 paying almost 40mills for 1 stage on this shield, even the gilbuyers of ragnarok wouldnt do it)

Wrong. This is also why we see dumbasses with Empyrean stuff, Not only 1 but 3 Empyreans lols. You better be paying 40mil, or gtfo. This or go do your own damn pops. You can pay 150mil for a relic, but why when you can get an Empyrean for freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
By xenomasterkenshin 2011-06-24 14:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

To Oseryu: Because this one requires 200 pieces to go from scratch to 90 and any relic costs quite a lot more (on its respective currency). If we had the choice to build up TEs forever in dynamis, you would see relics for what, 20-30 mills? (hello currency at 1-2k).

Will do 300k per soul (which is 600k on a double drop) for just popping it, we do the job, if u have any left over T3 that u wont use and want gil, we will get it off you.

We do all drops on abyssea so if u need XX item and wanna do a trade for XX souls, just contact us and we will work it out.

Thanks for the responses
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-24 14:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
xenomasterkenshin said:
Well i put the offer @ the gil frame because i see dozens of ppl doing tier 2 in random parties too (ule and grau mainly) and if they wanna get and extra gil for something they might not need, 200k was a good start point. Obviously 500k per soul is high, we need 35 souls still so not paying 17.5mills just to finish half a stage, its a bit ridiculous. Thanks for the advice tho, price is of course negotiable and will change for other pop sets, w/e is good for both sides. (I understand you yarly, after the merge is almost impossible to get tier 3s in hero areas sometimes [JP prime time being the worse] but i cant picture some1 paying almost 40mills for 1 stage on this shield, even the gilbuyers of ragnarok wouldnt do it)

Wrong. This is also why we see dumbasses with Empyrean stuff, Not only 1 but 3 Empyreans lols. You better be paying 40mil, or gtfo. This or go do your own damn pops. You can pay 150mil for a relic, but why when you can get an Empyrean for freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
No need to be a *** about it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Amonk
user: Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-06-28 14:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I am buying souls for 500k each, and T3 pops for 500k as well.
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-07-03 17:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, ive been giving this jp all my t3 pops for 100k a soul. i was gonna give it to him for free, but he traded me the gil.

i didn't know people actually paid that much for this stuff. and i felt like i was ripping him off cuz he only wanted the souls. haha
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-03 17:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn Amonk means serious business wish you were on Odin I would be getting you those pops like crazy. They are right though no offense 200k is really cheap for that item. I sell Af3+2 for 200k and that's me being nice really.
 Ragnarok.Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-07-08 13:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Testimonial of this stage:

I'm at 54/75 since I started this trial 4 days ago. I shout in PJ for 500k/pop, then brew it down on THF. Cruor's starting to get thin so I've had people come two or three at a time and I brew them in a row- when there's 500k on the table people don't mind waiting a bit. The trial isn't hard or time consuming or luck-based or anything like that if you do it this way, just expensive. And don't believe what they say about Ogopogo dropping 2 all the time, I just went 3 in a row with singles and Maere went 3 in a row of doubles.

TL;DR Lots of people will sell you T3s since they have no use for 'em.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-07-08 16:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Amonk said:
I've had people come two or three at a time and I brew them in a row

Whats the repop timer on T3s?
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-08 16:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
Ragnarok.Amonk said:
I've had people come two or three at a time and I brew them in a row

Whats the repop timer on T3s?
15 minutes I believe.
 Ragnarok.Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-07-10 17:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

15-20 minutes, I just hold the brew on a chest or ??? and use second character to pay the person, invite new people, etc.

Edit: Finished with souls, thanks for the T3 everyone.
[+]
By Entourage 2011-07-17 21:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

wait you seriously brewed tier3s? you're not doing it right.

That's about the stupidest thing I've heard of as of late. How much gil did your parents buy for you last month amonk?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2011-07-17 21:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Entourage said:
wait you seriously brewed tier3s? you're not doing it right.

That's about the stupidest thing I've heard of as of late. How much gil did your parents buy for you last month amonk?

If you're soloing the kills, what's wrong with brewing? There's no sense in saving up 8 million cruor or whatever if you're not going to use it...

Also, just because you can't earn that kind of gil doesn't automatically mean that the guy bought his gil. People have their ways of making money in this game.
[+]
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2011-07-17 21:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been doing the exact thing Amonk is doing. I tried dualboxing mnk+whm on Brulo... he slapped me for 8k thru shell5 and barfira. Since then I brew so I make sure I dont lose the T3.

I love when people get mad at you for using your own cruor.
[+]
By Quiznor 2011-07-17 22:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been brewing my T3's as well.Gotten to the point where I'm out of cruor alot thats why my last few souls have grinded to a halt.I try to get 2-3 pops per brew,since it only takes 35~45 seconds to take out a VNM with brew.

Also,anyone on Sylph with T3 pops they dont want/need.We can work something out,for gil,for other gear,etc.

Just dont be like some of the LOLpeople and /tell me "1.5mil for a pop"
By Atrex 2011-07-17 22:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

brewing t3's ? i dont get it...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-07-17 22:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Atrex said:
people suck etc.
[+]
By Entourage 2011-07-17 23:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Gunit said:
Atrex said:
people suck etc.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-07-17 23:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruor and Gil are hard to get etc.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2011-07-18 11:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Haters gon' hate.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-07-18 11:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Entourage said:
My name is Entourage
[+]
 Ragnarok.Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-07-18 11:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It's OK Entourage, I understand the position of people such as yourself. You aren't able or willing to make gil so you accuse others of RMT, you can't conceive of or understand an alternative strategy to those of Wiki so you naysay past its utility. You bully in vain those who achieve for themselves what you wish you could. Good luck buying those souls for 250k and get some peanut butter for that jelly.
[+]
By Quiznor 2011-07-18 12:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Amonk said:
It's OK Entourage, I understand the position of people such as yourself. You aren't able or willing to make gil so you accuse others of RMT, you can't conceive of or understand an alternative strategy to those of Wiki so you naysay past its utility. You bully in vain those who achieve for themselves what you wish you could. Good luck buying those souls for 250k and get some peanut butter for that jelly.

Pretty much agree with everything there.I love how the dual box duo is now the "norm" and if you dont do it,you're playing the game wrong.Well I'm not levelling up a 2nd character,with 2nd fees,etc,all the stuff needed for 2 accounts.And idk about the rest of you people,but my friends in game dont sit in PJ 24/7 that they can just instantly jump out and help me whenever I need something.Some people like to do stuff without waiting hand and foot 24/7 on other people.Here comes the dual box arguement,can feel it! God forbid I use my cruor too,thats just madness! Isnt cruor that thing we're all supposed to save up and never use like its sacred,just like the SS the other day of a character with 10mil cruor.Its ok though,I'll be called mad or jelly now anyway,or the eventual "ITT:dual boxing is hard" or something.Either way,makes no difference to me.I get what I want out of it all.Enjoy~
[+]
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-07-18 15:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said:
Ragnarok.Amonk said:

Pretty much agree with everything there.I love how the dual box duo is now the "norm" and if you dont do it,you're playing the game wrong.Well I'm not levelling up a 2nd character,with 2nd fees,etc,all the stuff needed for 2 accounts.And idk about the rest of you people,but my friends in game dont sit in PJ 24/7 that they can just instantly jump out and help me whenever I need something.Some people like to do stuff without waiting hand and foot 24/7 on other people.Here comes the dual box arguement,can feel it! God forbid I use my cruor too,thats just madness! Isnt cruor that thing we're all supposed to save up and never use like its sacred,just like the SS the other day of a character with 10mil cruor.Its ok though,I'll be called mad or jelly now anyway,or the eventual "ITT:dual boxing is hard" or something.Either way,makes no difference to me.I get what I want out of it all.Enjoy~
So I should only solo stuff? Cause I don't have a 2nd account either.
First Page 2 3 4 5