C. Souls Sell?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » C. Souls sell?
C. Souls sell?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Fenrir.Crystenne
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Crysten
By Fenrir.Crystenne 2011-09-06 03:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, we don't give a ***. Take yer bitching outside.
[+]
By Entourage 2011-09-06 03:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

says the chick from fenrir... so aren't we already outside? xD

(anyways its a dead thread, what else is it good for? at least we get some laughs out of it)
 Ragnarok.Amonk
Server: Ragnarok
user: Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-09-07 01:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I like to waste FFXIAH ppl's time proving how superior I am to nobodies in this game.

Like seriously, I'm Amonk. Love me or hate me, if you were on Caitsith then you know who he is and have an opinion, and certainly know he rolled with HQ LS. But who the *** is Entourage? His LS is run by Eradle, and if that's any indication...
[+]
By Entourage 2011-09-07 10:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We're definitely not an endgame shell, never have been - never stopped us from getting ***done. You should ask your LS who got AptReverence started in Abyssea, because it was us. Don't try to bring my shell into this Amonk.

lalala fat *** lalala potato chips lalala
 Asura.Dajociont
Server: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-09-07 11:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Amonk said: »
I like to waste FFXIAH ppl's time proving how superior I am to nobodies in this game.

*** are you serious?
 Ragnarok.Ruklin
user: Ruklin
By Ragnarok.Ruklin 2011-09-07 11:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Like seriously, I'm Amonk. Love me or hate me, if you were on Caitsith then you know who he is and have an opinion, and certainly know he rolled with HQ LS. But who the *** is Entourage? His LS is run by Eradle, and if that's any indication...
Can we get over ourselves now? Bragging about how awesome you are (or think you are) at a video game is like bragging about having one of the largest wax dragon collections in the northern hemisphere.... nobody gives a damn.
[+]
 Fenrir.Yuriki
Server: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-09-07 11:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone needs to STFU. You're all doing it wrong. If you can't 18-box then you just suck at this game. WTF to all of you "uno boxers."

I personally 18-box and sometimes I'll bring in my brd mule to song swap each pt.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kaea
user: Cyana
By Ragnarok.Kaea 2011-09-07 11:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
Everyone needs to STFU. You're all doing it wrong. If you can't 18-box then you just suck at this game. WTF to all of you "uno boxers."

I personally 18-box and sometimes I'll bring in my brd mule to song swap each pt.

I <3 you.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
user: Rathan
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-09-07 12:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ruklin said: »

Can we get over ourselves now? Bragging about how awesome you are (or think you are) at a video game is like bragging about having one of the largest wax dragon collections in the northern hemisphere.... nobody gives a damn.

Made me lol irl.
 Ragnarok.Amonk
user: Amonk
By Ragnarok.Amonk 2011-09-07 22:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

*** you they are long-chain hydrocarbon dragons ***.
 Bahamut.Gimpness
Server: Bahamut
user: Gimpness
By Bahamut.Gimpness 2011-09-07 23:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Entourage said: »
We're definitely not an endgame shell, never have been - never stopped us from getting ***done. You should ask your LS who got AptReverence started in Abyssea, because it was us. Don't try to bring my shell into this Amonk.

lalala fat *** lalala potato chips lalala

AR was good? O.o they took 45 minutes to kill a glavoid at 90 with 18 people because Diggs kept healing it lolololololololololololol. Oh and hey, your mnk's in a tantra thathlum, I also hope that osode's augmented...

I can't tell if the last post was today or two months ago >_>

BUT I LOL'D WHEN I READ THE THREAD SO I THOUGHT I'D CONTRIBUTE TO THINGS (well, just bash someone but whatever, i couldn't care less...)

*** you they are long-chain hydrocarbon dragons ***.

lol'd.
By Entourage 2011-09-08 01:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

of course they're augmented. Tantra Tathlum berserk/attack boost up naturally.

Shura Kabuto +1: ws dmg+3, skillchain dmg+3, conserve tp+5
Osode: attack+5, da+1%, Crit dmg+3% (impetus down)
Shura Haidate +1: STR+4, AGI+4, dual weild+3

I'm no fool with sky augments. idle set is idle.

edit: I mentioned AR because that's Amonk's current linkshell