Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
9949 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22622 22623 22624 ... 23131 23132 23133
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User: Negan
Posts: 2479
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-12 19:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Hydro power needs rivers, not lakes.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-12 19:09:26
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19647
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-06-12 19:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Finally spent 15 mins setting up Sunshine and Moonlight for AV1 streaming from PC to Steam Deck. God damn it's so good. This is why the nvidia shield was never matched for in-home game streaming: nvidia's streaming platform is simply better than anyone else's. Image quality is immaculate, latency is nonexistent, all while consuming 15mbps or less in bandwidth.

Why be stuck w/ the limited capabilities of the steam deck when I don't want to sit at my desk when I can still use my full fat 4090 PC from the living room? No fiddling with the weird touch controls to set up mods and ***, can just do it all in Windows where I know how everything works and stream it over.

I need to try it over the internet/5G as well to see how it works as a personal 'cloud' server for all my games. Only real complaint is that I have to recalibrate HDR when switching devices since my monitor and the steam deck OLED's screens are disparate enough that it looks a bit bad if I don't, but there's probably a utility that can save multiple profiles for that.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-12 21:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Acolyte down to 21% 20% 19 with 10000 reviews

And The first three episodes of The Boys season 4 will premiere on Prime Video on Thursday, June 13 at 12 a.m. PST
Offline
Posts: 18611
By Viciouss 2024-06-12 22:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I heard terrible things about episode 3. AngryJoe gave it a 1/10 and the clips they played were enough for me.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-12 22:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Viciouss said: »
I heard terrible things about episode 3. AngryJoe gave it a 1/10 and the clips they played were enough for me.

I would still rather watch it twice than any more ftwd lul
Offline
By Draylo 2024-06-12 22:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Was pretty boring honestly, and things didn't make sense like always
Offline
Posts: 17920
By Pantafernando 2024-06-13 00:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Good morning you who are healthy. Good morning you who are sick.

It still thursday but we gonna get through

One way or another
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Vyrerus
Posts: 16858
By Asura.Vyre 2024-06-13 01:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Made HQ Gyudon. :O
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 01:13:21
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 01:51:48
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 03:10:43
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: iamaman
Posts: 1247
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-06-13 05:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The last time I played an online D&D game, and I cannot remember which one or when*, it PERFECTLY replicated the P&P D&D experience. Combat that would take a few minuets in real time took 15 or 20 minuets.

Thank you but I will pass.

*Perhaps during the XIV 1.x - 2.0 gap?

BG3 handled this well, so did the Infinity Engine games, KotoR, etc. There are a lot of D&D rule games that aren't super slow paced, even DA:O falls into that category.

I get why you wouldn't want the true experience, but it can be adapted in truer form than IMO they put forward here, which seems to take more notes from recent FF titles than the series origins
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17920
By Pantafernando 2024-06-13 07:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
One thing that piss me off are groups of people walking side by side in the corridor or stree5, like they are the only people in the world.

And *** the others, they are who need to slow down to match the groups pace.

Opening a eay for others to pass is too much enlightment for some
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12529
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-13 09:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
Good morning you who are healthy. Good morning you who are sick.
You have keft me out.

If I didn't have a cancer I would be disgustingly healthy. But I do so I am not healthy. But I amn't sick either.

RadialArcana said: »
Wind and water power are garbage and are nowhere near good enough to be the backbone of a solution to our power needs
Tell that to the Colombia river. Or Manitoba.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17920
By Pantafernando 2024-06-13 10:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
NOOOOO

Again ***without flush

Those Galka Hitlers are everywhere!
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 11:32:32
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 12:26:10
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
User: Richybear
Posts: 1782
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-06-13 12:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
To be fair, peopletoba doesn't really... have much else.
[+]
Offline
By Afania 2024-06-13 13:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Apparently I typed "diapers" for too many times in the recent discussion, the ads on top is now showing local diapers advertisement.

Wtf.......
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: maletaru
Posts: 4592
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-13 13:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Afania said: »
Apparently I typed "diapers" for too many times in recent discussion, the ads on top is now showing local diapers advertisement.

Wtf.......

*** that, buy them on Amazon, they're way cheaper since they acquired Diapers.com!
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 14:22:16
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 14:34:21
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12529
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-13 15:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
RadialArcana said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
yeah 97% of the entire province is hydro electric power, in his books that last 3% is the entire "backbone" I guess

The point is that it's just not viable in the vast majority of our countries locations England and it's incredibly expensive too (solar and wind are not incredibly expensive), not that it can't work in very specific places the rest of Europe. But you know that.
Fixed.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 15:12:33
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
Offline
By Afania 2024-06-13 15:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So the political discussion went from female characters to diversity to anti-mega Corp to energy? What next?
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 15:45:37
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 16:15:45
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
Offline
Posts: 17920
By Pantafernando 2024-06-13 16:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Using Catpilot is cheating!
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2024-06-13 16:20:25
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 22622 22623 22624 ... 23131 23132 23133