Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
9223 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133 23134 23135
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-26 23:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
They were called Gametoys

I have their sephiroth, zack, cloud, AC cloud and the bikes from remake and AC
They were so big tho so I didn't display them yet. The first bike got lost when I moved, because they sent it to my old address and that address (which was across the st) declined it so it sent back to limbo. Lost over 1k on that.

They were working on a really nice tifa and aerith but hopefully they reform under a diff name or something lol. But I guess with an actual lawsuit its prolly not gonna happen
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-27 09:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Holy damn...

Following my lose fat schedule, I went to do some stationary bike at gym for 1h.

Then I was calmly walking back home after the exercise and... I felt like a shock in my calf muscle!

Came back home and went straight to put some ice on it. The only thing I dont need while losing fat is injuries that prevents my exercises.

Truth to be said, maybe I did a little too much this week. While I hadnt a single day doing extreme exercise, I had at least 1h of moderate to high exercises all days of the week.

Maybe I should have some day off to recover.

We will see if this injury is small or big. RIght now it just felt like numb when I stretch it.

I dont think it is anything serious, but I feel like this entire week there wont be any exercise after this.
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-28 02:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11626
By Asura.Sechs 2026-09-28 05:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is there a more annoying quest than "Take the Picture" in FFXI? >__>
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-28 07:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Duties, Tasks and Deeds
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Akumasama
Posts: 11626
By Asura.Sechs 2026-09-28 07:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Nah
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-28 08:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Draylo said: »
SE shut down a third party company that was making a Tifa and Aerith figure. The quality is incredible, and they just refunded everyones deposit. Apparently they are even suing them. Its such a shame because the crap SE is coming with is not good. Tons of issues and they all have exposed joints... horrible. SE decided to raise the price on them to 300 each now.

Like this wrist joint... yikes for $214


This is the $300 Seph, to be fair he does look good but the quality is nowhere close to the line they shut down.



Maybe the ones I have now shot up in value at least lol, they seem to go for 600~700 each now.
Those look amazing. I wanted the old Vincent figure back in the day, but kinda glad I didn't get it since my adult niece got into my storage and broke my Irvine and Squall.

She has no concept of "sentimental value" or "other people's ***" so when I found out about this, I went into her room, grabbed her TV remote and took it to work with me, tossed it in the trash can outside the door.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-28 18:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Futurama, the final finale
Quote:
“Futurama” is over. wraps its Season 14 Monday on Hulu, there are no further plans at the moment for it to return as a regular series.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-28 20:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.

The kitchen + laundry is definitiely the worst part of my apartment, followed up bu the bathroom.

The living room and bedroom are large enough for a single person.
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-29 06:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
RIP Dennis Haskins, aka Mr. Belding

 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12536
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-09-29 09:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.
Brazil doesn't have laundromats? Or just none anywhere you?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Vyrerus
Posts: 16864
By Asura.Vyre 2026-09-29 09:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is the pink power ranger still alive?
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Pantafernando said: »
My gratest mistake was underestimating how important is a laundry machine.

I thought I could manually wash few clothes but it didnt ended as good as I expected, plus, it takes forever.

I already ordered a mini laundry machine because I dont have that lot of space to have a larger one.
Brazil doesn't have laundromats? Or just none anywhere you?

There is a laundry room in my apartment complex.

But I would have to sit there waiting for it to finish


I will have my own machone next day 10
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Vyre said: »
Is the pink power ranger still alive?

Yes, and she is still hot.
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 10:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
You perv
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-29 11:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
... There's been like 16 pink power rangers lol

Assume you mean Amy Jo but yeah
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-29 11:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh Witcher 3 Remaster is today, free if you had the OG and were looking for an excuse to replay.
Offline
Posts: 18611
By Viciouss 2026-09-29 11:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
kaffy said: »
Oh Witcher 3 Remaster is today, free if you had the OG and were looking for an excuse to replay.

I downloaded it as a patch and started a new save. Hadn't played since 2020 when I finished Blood and Wine. All the addons and expansions are free as well.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2647
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-29 14:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
kaffy said: »
Oh Witcher 3 Remaster is today, free if you had the OG and were looking for an excuse to replay.

I never played Witcher 3 even tho I own it on my Steam list. I guess I can go, turn on Crimson Desert, and finish that instead.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-29 15:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Vyre said: »
Is the pink power ranger still alive?
Which one? I know the one from Turbo died in a nuclear radiation incident.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17931
By Pantafernando 2026-09-29 16:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I just watched a review of "La región salvaje".

What a cursed movie.
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-29 18:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Amy jo still there, I follow her on instagram. I did see the other two at a NY Comic con but I dont like to bother them lol. One of them even told us to come up the red ranger. I also saw Linda Young that day, the og frieza voice.
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-30 03:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
This guy dun goofed again. He has a video THE COMPLETE summoner in FF. Yet like usual he completely skips FFXI but gleefully wastes majority of the time on XIV. XIV had the worst version of summoner in any FF game lol.

edit: somehow i missed the XI section, but XIV still had the worst one

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
User: kaht
Posts: 643
By Cerberus.Kaht 2026-09-30 03:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Draylo said: »
This guy dun goofed again. He has a video THE COMPLETE summoner in FF. Yet like usual he completely skips FFXI but gleefully wastes majority of the time on XIV. XIV had the worst version of summoner in any FF game lol.

I made it into one of this guy's vids one time. Fun fact - for that fight against Zerde, I forgot to summon my Ifrit before the fight and it was basically dead by the time I realized... /facepalm

https://youtu.be/Km1OfX4SeLk?t=911
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-30 03:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It was randomly playing in the background but I missed the XI mark when I came in lol. I swear there was a channel just like this that always skipped XI, im sure it will come up again. I still think XIV had the worst version of SMN, the egis were horrid.
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-30 04:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
I never played Witcher 3 even tho I own it on my Steam list.

Legit one of the best games of the past 10 years.

Easily 80+ hours of content with all the expansions.
 Sylph.Kalmado
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
User: Kalmado7
Posts: 58
By Sylph.Kalmado 2026-09-30 09:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I went from the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne to trying Witcher 3 and I couldn't get into it due to the combat feeling clunky. A friend at the time installed it on my PC as he bought it thru GOG, but I don't have it anymore so I'd have to buy it. Makes me regret not picking it up during one of the many times it was on sale for $10.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12536
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-09-30 09:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Draylo said: »
XIV had the worst version of summoner in any FF game lol.
XIVs SMN used to be be better than it is now but even then it was lame compared to XIs and the console FFs.
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-30 09:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Kalmado said: »
I went from the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne to trying Witcher 3 and I couldn't get into it due to the combat feeling clunky. A friend at the time installed it on my PC as he bought it thru GOG, but I don't have it anymore so I'd have to buy it. Makes me regret not picking it up during one of the many times it was on sale for $10.

The combat is definitely the weakest part, but the quests and exploration are great if you like a lot of lore/story.
[+]
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-30 10:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Treat The Witcher like a heavily decision influenced RPG, not an action-combat game.

The story and your role in it is its best part. That and Gwent.
First Page 2 3 ... 23132 23133 23134 23135