Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
9608 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23130 23131 23132 23133
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-21 22:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I have watched some of his, he seems cool and I'm glad he making some content for the real game. I did see him get mad once I was surprised , those odyssey losses. Reminds me of the delve days and how annoyed I would get running those
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-22 02:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I hate when Claude says to me: "I cant translate this. It is too SUS for me".

Ow, cmon...

It is not even looking at the images...
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-22 02:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The AI is not a friend, repeat after me.
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-22 02:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Well, I would prefer if AI was my slave instead of a friend TBF.

So the right quote is "The AI is not a slave. Well, it is not YOUR slave".
Offline
Posts: 4067
By Blazed1979 2026-09-22 05:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
I need a side game to play for when I'm feeling burnt out from catching up on stuff in FFXI.
Horizon XI
I watched some videos of it. Seemed ok. So I binge watched all the cs's on youtube, and about the story, plot and twists.

Might just replay Baldur's gate 3 again and make some different decisions this round.

Waiting for Fable to drop. Kind of. trying to maintain enough awareness about it so that when it comes out I try it, but not enough so that when it comes out I'm disappointed.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26059
By Anna Ruthven 2026-09-22 08:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I didn't know who Velner was and just got a short recommended. Google is obviously watching.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-22 10:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Be careful when you tie the shoelaces.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Online
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8118
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-22 12:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-23 02:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
We are having the 4th consecutive week with rain here.

This is definitively something that never happened before, at least not for a cold season.

You could even argue that hotter seasons generally have quick rains almost daily, but it is definitively not hot at all in any of this month.

This year here is one of the most bizarre ever.

The world is definitively changing.
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-23 03:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Have had multiple heat waves every month this summer, and is unseasonably warm now too.

ACs are no longer optional.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-23 10:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
The obvious answer: ahegao and NTR.

I hate that you aren't wrong...
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-23 10:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
If you did Frieten ahegao and NTR, I want yo see too.

For science
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-23 10:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I mean - Its already created... I just never post it...

Edit - Was thinking about asking the FFXIAH community in a post about making AI videos to make - I want to make FFXI videos if I could...
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-23 15:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
https://www.polygon.com/microsoft-patent-in-game-ads-load-screens-pauses/

whelp 1 step forward 2 steps back
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-23 15:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
AI videos to make - I want to make FFXI videos if I could...

[+]
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-23 15:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I bet Galka Hulk vids would go hard here based on past sentiment.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-23 16:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dodik said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
AI videos to make - I want to make FFXI videos if I could...


You don't mean that

right?

[+]
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-23 16:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Your tears don't work on me, I've seen what makes you laugh.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-23 16:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
and this tears, they work on you?
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-23 17:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
No more doggy treats for you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-23 19:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dodik said: »
No more doggy treats for you.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Online
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8118
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-24 00:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/valve-seemingly-bans-all-steam-games-that-require-watching-advertisements-to-play/1100-6529356/


His High Excellency Gaben, Kings of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men had already foreseen this happening and made sure this would not come to Steam 19 months ago.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-24 03:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Unfortunelly not everyone understand the fine art
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-24 09:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
Unfortunelly not everyone understand the fine art

That was tame by my standards.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 18610
By Viciouss 2026-09-24 09:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 

What was the step forward?
Offline
By kaffy 2026-09-24 09:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The disc to digital thing was a pretty nice olive branch, to me.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Online
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8118
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-24 10:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I thought the olive branch was when they fired everyone from Halo studios, or 343, whatever its called.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2643
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-24 10:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Panta, I saw this was out — are you filled with joy?

Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-24 11:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Maybe could try one
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17912
By Pantafernando 2026-09-24 11:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Or two
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 23130 23131 23132 23133