Scars Of Abyssea Preorder!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Scars of Abyssea Preorder!
Scars of Abyssea Preorder!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-23 14:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The preorder is Starting! Now the question is: after Vision of Abyssea... who is willing to buy the next add on? (just wondering how many people liked visions enough to want to get scars).
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-23 14:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I won't be. Too expensive, I'd rather get one more month of play on XIV.
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-23 14:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

You missed your dole and still owe me £45!!!
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-08-23 14:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Visions was better than the 3 older expansions, so ya I got scars already like 10 mins before you made this thread lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-23 14:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Lol I know, I was throwing up last night, and thought '*** it' when I woke up this morning.

And I know, I'll wire it through Paypal if you want
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-23 14:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

at first i didn't like the abyssia add ons becuse the whole time limit thing... but then it turns out the time limit isn't nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be. didn't know there was TEs and that the NPC can stack stones on him. with that being known i throughly enjoy the abyssia ad ons! and look forward to thisone! already bought
[+]
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-23 14:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Lol I know, I was throwing up last night, and thought '*** it' when I woke up this morning.

We both know you haven't gone to sleep yet and you are in no way, shape, or form ill. Just 'zombied' due to being awake for like 30 hours >.>
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-23 14:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

We both know you haven't gone to sleep yet and you are in no way, shape, or form ill. Just 'zombied' due to being awake for like 30 hours >.>

I throw up if I stay awake too long >.>

And I would come on Xfire, but it's gone full retard.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-23 14:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if i'm going to get it to be honest, I'm going to switch to XIV once it's out I know so rather not get something that I won't get that much use out of it.
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-08-23 14:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Bought already, lawl~

Same here. We're such sheep...

"Here SE, have some more money. Oh that wasn't enough? Alrighty, I'll give you some more."
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-08-23 14:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably won't buy it until i know i won't be playing ffxiv
 Phoenix.Avelle
Server: Phoenix
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-24 01:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

All these people talking about how they're leaving FFXI for FFXIV, have you even played it yet? It's really... quite bad. :/ I want to like it I really do, yet it currently offers zero reasons to actually switch to it. Here's to hoping they make amazing sweeping changes to the gameplay come release?
[+]
 Bismarck.Helixx
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-24 02:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

will definitely buy it.
I was sceptical at first because the previous add-ons sucked badly, but abyssea has:
- Best exp /h.
- new NM's.
- new gear.
- non-cunfusing layout.
- multiplayer friendls. (last add on was BS. like what... 2-3 fights and thats all.

[+]
By RingmastersWord 2010-08-24 02:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll buy it (x4) I'm sure, but I dont see any reason for getting it early. Tho it has its ups and downs, wish there would be some incentive to get things early, or at the very least on time.

I've come back off and on over the years and payed for each expansion on my original account, then payed 14 dollars for all of them. You know a few months after all 3 are out there will be a new collection dropping for 30 dollars (then plummeting to 10 dollars a month or so latter). Give us a new *** mog house rug or something!

But back on topic, yes I'll be getting it. Its added a lot on that has potential. Plus armor trials? Yes please!
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-08-24 03:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Avelle said:
All these people talking about how they're leaving FFXI for FFXIV, have you even played it yet? It's really... quite bad. :/ I want to like it I really do, yet it currently offers zero reasons to actually switch to it. Here's to hoping they make amazing sweeping changes to the gameplay come release?
Sounds better than paying for empty content (abyssea). A content that we know will be outdated in december, hence empty. The more info SE is releasing, the more we are under the impression that SE is doing payable version updates with trash content (though we are accostumed to this part with augments and synergy). What I find suspicious is that they don't give info on the rewards yet again. Here is my guess : killing the final tier boss 50 times will give access to the new ws on the empyreal weapons and killing the previous tier mobs 50 times will allow you to get AF3 parts.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-08-24 03:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Phoenix.Avelle said:
Sounds better than paying for empty content (abyssea). A content that we know will be outdated in december, hence empty. The more info SE is releasing, the more we are under the impression that SE is doing payable version updates with trash content (though we are accostumed to this part with augments and synergy). What I find suspicious is that they don't give info on the rewards yet again. Here is my guess : killing the final tier boss 50 times will give access to the new ws on the empyreal weapons and killing the previous tier mobs 50 times will allow you to get AF3 parts.

Nice to see Pimpchan moaning about abyssea as usual.

Hey you never know he might hit 77 by december in his AB parties.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-08-24 04:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy was so pleased with Vision of Abyssea that he just had to blindly purchase an add-on that might blow.
 Asura.Masekase
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-08-24 04:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Phoenix.Avelle said:

Nice to see Pimpchan moaning about abyssea as usual.

Hey you never know he might hit 77 by december in his AB parties.

Better than him moaning to Marilyn Manson with his black lipstick and dull knives.

True lol
 Phoenix.Avelle
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-24 09:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Phoenix.Avelle said:

While I can kinda see your point and share a bit of your skepticism, Abyssea has been a lot of fun for me. They have some really nice items, even if they may get replaced later on, and introduced a new way to get a massive amount of exp. Currently it's a lot more entertaining than FF14, especially since they managed to *** up the UI even worse in 14 than they did in 11.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-24 09:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No party chat while engaged is wtf
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 09:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

XIV is Beta.

Not even the last phase of Beta.

please stop crying about it when there are going to be HUGE changes as soon as phase 3 starts, and all of your complaints have already been confirmed to be fixed in an interview.
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-08-24 09:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Avelle said:
meow meow meow
shouldn't you be out chasing mice instead of talking on a forum to pchan of all people!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Avelle
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-24 09:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
XIV is Beta.

please stop crying about it when there are going to be HUGE changes as soon as phase 3 starts, and all of your complaints have already been confirmed to be fixed in an interview.

Will there be improvements? Almost certainly, I'm aware of that. Will the fixes address every single issue people have with the game? Unlikely. I'll continue to *** about the current state of the game until I see the changes. Just because the game is in beta doesn't mean SE gets a complete pass.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 09:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Avelle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
XIV is Beta.

Will there be improvements? Almost certainly, I'm aware of that. Will the fixes address every single issue people have with the game? Unlikely. I'll continue to *** about the current state of the game until I see the changes. Just because the game is in beta doesn't mean SE gets a complete pass.

The thing is, this is the reason for the NDA. the game is highly buggy, and incomplete. People giving bad reviews for the game this early on will kill sales, and therefore the NDA agreement was born.
 Phoenix.Avelle
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-24 09:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Avelle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
XIV is Beta.

The thing is, this is the reason for the NDA. the game is highly buggy, and incomplete. People giving bad reviews for the game this early on will kill sales, and therefore the NDA agreement was born.

I'm well aware what a NDA agreement is, you however may be unaware that they recently lifted the restriction on posting screenshots and discussion of your beta experience.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-24 09:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Avelle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Avelle said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
XIV is Beta.

I'm well aware what a NDA agreement is, you however may be unaware that they recently lifted the restriction on posting screenshots and discussion of your beta experience.

Key word is 'Recently' because they are starting phase 3 in the next few days.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-24 10:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to agree with Avelle. Playing the Beta may have ruined it for me. 14 may eventually be better than it is now, but after playing the Beta I don't care to find out.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7