See You!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » See you!
See you!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-21 02:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You chase Antelopes BBB? XD eating like a lion makes me think that and now I want rare steak.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-21 02:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Darki, everything will be cool...relax girl.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-21 02:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, lol!! I just devour any food that is close to me. I am a growing boy after all!!
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-21 02:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well jeez! lol, growing boys and their appetites =p
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-21 02:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I am always hungry!! Well except when I am asleep and then I am dreaming about food,lol.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-21 02:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Now you sound like me! And theres nothing wrong with a healthy appetite either, although waking up from a dream about food sometimes sucks lol.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-21 02:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well when it is show time for me I have to cut down on the calories. Which really sucks sometimes.
[+]
 Cerberus.Janay
Server: Cerberus
user: janay
By Cerberus.Janay 2010-07-21 17:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Cerberus.Janay said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I lost all my items of value with this update! All expensive items dropped QQ I quit becuz becuz...
I stopped playing my original character (Janay) back when the server merge happened. My inventory said 72/80, but I was completely naked/empty. An attempt was made to have the items restored, but according to SE, apparently I waited too long (just over a week and one day), so nothing could be done :(
You lost your items because of a server merge???

Not saying it was due to the merge, but after the merge happened, and I logged in after being merged with Quez server, I had no items.
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-07-21 17:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

*** you, no one will miss you.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-07-21 17:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

lol at the hate in this thread.

Pretty funny seeing how Darki got on everyone's nerve, I can't fathom how that's even possible on a forum.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-21 17:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually surprised this thread has only been trolled to oblivion by a handful of people
[+]
 Remora.Gempig
Server: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-07-21 17:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Settiesama said:
*** you, no one will miss you.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-21 17:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanted to join the iquit threads! ;)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 17:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

See you later Darki, have fun :)
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-21 17:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

But im staying on this forum ;(

[+]
 Remora.Gempig
Server: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-07-21 18:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-21 18:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I just wanted to join the iquit threads! ;)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 18:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

Reported for obvious flame bait.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-21 18:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

Reported for telling everyone you reported.
Not really, but that's pretty much the concept of it, you don't have to make a post every time you report something lol.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-21 19:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

Not really, but that's pretty much the concept of it, you don't have to make a post every time you report something lol.

I just wanted to point out how flion removed his gear from his page. Doesn't pertain to this topic, but I just noticed it and don't know where else to say it.

inb4 "why u is on mah page?"
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 19:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

I just wanted to point out how flion removed his gear from his page. Doesn't pertain to this topic, but I just noticed it and don't know where else to say it.

My gear is irrelevant to most debates I have, this way people will hopefully argue logically instead of chirping "omg u is gimpz".
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-21 19:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

My gear is irrelevant to most debates I have, this way people will hopefully argue logically instead of chirping "omg u is gimpz".

Too late now, I already know. :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 19:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

People are free to check my item sets if they desperately want to know what gear I'm using (???)

I honestly don't take that much stock in what people's opinions on my gear is, The game isn't exactly going to be alive for much longer so it's pretty pointless upgrading when I barely play.

Kudos to you if you feel like upgrading though.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-21 19:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

People are free to check my item sets if they desperately want to know what gear I'm using (???)

I honestly don't take that much stock in what people's opinions on my gear is, The game isn't exactly going to be alive for much longer so it's pretty pointless upgrading when I barely play.

I could respond logically and agree with you, but instead I won't fall for your trap.

You are gimp and lazy.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 19:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

I could respond logically and agree with you, but instead I won't fall for your trap.

You are gimp and lazy.

And you're putting time into something even more pointless than a normal MMO.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-21 19:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

You are gimp and lazy.

What makes this MMO less "normal" than any other, and does the word "normal" even really have a meaning? Who is the one to decide what is normal and why are they correct?

Also, is time wasted if there is no better applicable use for it? And who is to decide what is better than something else? I'm sure there are many worse ways to spend your time.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-07-21 19:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I TP in full Heca.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 19:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

You are gimp and lazy.

What makes this MMO less "normal" than any other, and does the word "normal" even really have a meaning? Who is the one to decide what is normal and why are they correct?

Also, is time wasted if there is no better applicable use for it? And who is to decide what is better than something else? I'm sure there are many worse ways to spend your time.

Dying MMO is dying. I used to play Everquest and as soon as the sequel was announced everyone stopped playing and caring about gear (Apart from the hardcore fanbase who probably play to this day) But I'm far too apathetic in terms of the game to care about my equipment or anything that happens.

And your argument about time may be sound when applying to you, but for me personally I do have better things to do with my time. Laying in bed all day is a better usage of my time, time is relevant to the person it effects.

Will I log-on time to time before XIV? Probably if a friend needs help duoing something, or in the strange event I feel like levelling sch again. Does that require that I spend hours of grinding to acquire better equipment? No.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-21 19:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

You are gimp and lazy.

Dying MMO is dying. I used to play Everquest and as soon as the sequel was announced everyone stopped playing and caring about gear (Apart from the hardcore fanbase who probably play to this day) But I'm far too apathetic in terms of the game to care about my equipment or anything that happens.

And your argument about time may be sound when applying to you, but for me personally I do have better things to do with my time. Laying in bed all day is a better usage of my time, time is relevant to the person it effects.

Will I log-on time to time before XIV? Probably if a friend needs help duoing something, or in the strange event I feel like levelling sch again. Does that require that I spend hours of grinding to acquire better equipment? No.

Kind of. If you don't care about your gear that's perfectly fine, but you feel the need to justify that by speaking of time and effort. Which means to some degree you feel you SHOULD have better gear, or care that you don't have great gear. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded to it at all other than "I don't care".

I don't really see the "better use of my time" as an argument at all. If you have better things to do, then by all means do them, but it's prolly safe to assume there's better things to do ALL the time. You should spend your focus on those other things and not play an mmorpg under those circumstances imo.

Most of the ppl that play an mmorpg is because they don't have better things to do, it's usually during their "off time", "fun time", "me time" or w/e. Anything you do during said times is generally useless and only for fun. Meaning in a way there isn't anything better to do, but once again if there is, there prolly is a lot and you should just focus on them and quit mmorpgs~
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-21 19:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

please dont

You are gimp and lazy.

Kind of. If you don't care about your gear that's perfectly fine, but you feel the need to justify that by speaking of time and effort. Which means to some degree you feel you SHOULD have better gear, or care that you don't have great gear. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded to it at all other than "I don't care".

I don't really see the "better use of my time" as an argument at all. If you have better things to do, then by all means do them, but it's prolly safe to assume there's better things to do ALL the time. You should spend your focus on those other things and not play an mmorpg under those circumstances imo.

Most of the ppl that play an mmorpg is because they don't have better things to do, it's usually during their "off time", "fun time", "me time" or w/e. Anything you do during said times is generally useless and only for fun. Meaning in a way there isn't anything better to do, but once again if there is, there prolly is a lot and you should just focus on them and quit mmorpgs~

Not really, I care very little about what other people think about my gear, It's never been an issue to me when I was playing the game hardcore. Now that I honestly have no drive to play the game, I care even less about my equipment. Am I gimp in some aspects? Yes. Would I attempt to better my gear if I wasn't so bored of the game? Yes.

In my fun time, I have better things to spend my time on. Playing TF2 is a better thing for me to spend my time on because I enjoy the activity, Watching a film or going out with friends is more fun to me than playing this particular MMO. Doesn't mean I think all time used playing MMO's is time wasted, but time spent doing something you're not enjoying, just for e-peen is in my opinion futile.

If I'm not having fun doing a certain activity I'm not going to do it, I don't have an addictive personality so if I'm not having fun with something I don't feel a drive to do it.

If I ever do start playing again, and enjoy the game then I'll start trying to acquire better gear again, but until then with the limited time I'm going to spend in the game, I'd prefer to do something that's fun, and not work.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9