Ryuxz And Others Please Schedule Your Dynamis Runs

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
First Page 2 3

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-04-29 18:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't agree more;
I know there's people on both sides of the fence on this one, some will say "Well you should gather together quicker" "First-come, first-serve", but some people will go to the extremes of jacking your zone, even if they see you all practically ready next to the trail markings.

One night about 3~ weeks ago, my dynamis shell's zone got jacked not once; but 3 times before we ended up saying *** it, and got a free night. And I know it's not just my shell that has problems like that.

It'd be a lot easier for everyone (Including themselves) if they'd take a minute and register with the site and become a part of the schedule.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-04-29 18:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how everyone points a finger at eachother instead of SE for not freeing up the zone for limited use BUT guaranteed access.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-04-29 18:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes me really desperate. 14 is at its beta phase. 11 is getting major updated, and they still have this ridiculous shared access for dynamis zones. It's almost like they enjoy seeing players fight among eachother.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-04-29 18:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
It makes me really desperate. 14 is at its beta phase. 11 is getting major updated, and they still have this ridiculous shared access for dynamis zones. It's almost like they enjoy seeing players fight among eachother.
Haha QFT!
It's easy enough to say "Well, Teamwork guys!" But people as a whole hate teamwork and would rather do what works for them instead of thinking of the needs of others. X____x

I hope so very much for instanced Dynamis and Limbus lol :(
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-29 18:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-29 21:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

Eat a sack of baby ***!

Just out of curiosity, why out of all the kinds of *** out there, did you specify baby ***?
[+]
 Asura.Despayn
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-29 21:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how this concerns Cait Sith.

You can theoretically fit more baby *** than adult *** in a man's mouth.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-04-29 21:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

@Slip; Who would seriously want to eat babies penises (Penii? lol) unless there's something seriously wrong with them. So telling someone to go and eat them would be more insulting, no? :o

and lol Despayn XD
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dionysius
By Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius 2010-04-29 21:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ppl who cry about "zone jacking"

[+]
 Asura.Despayn
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-29 21:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Newer shells need organization I guess.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-30 01:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-30 01:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius said:

lol @ppl who only care about themselves.

Its just an ultimatum to people to schedule and the site for such if they did not know, thanks.

Are you sure you used the right word? Ultimatum means you'll do something if they don't comply to what you're proposing.. Just exactly what is it you plan to do if they don't?
Asura.Israfel said:
@Slip; Who would seriously want to eat babies penises (Penii? lol) unless there's something seriously wrong with them. So telling someone to go and eat them would be more insulting, no? :o

and lol Despayn XD

Still a really weird choice for specifics.. Adding baby just may add extra insult to it, but being told to eat a bag of *** is pretty bad to begin with, it doesn't really need the extra emphasis.
[+]
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2010-04-30 12:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius said:

lol @ppl who only care about themselves.

Its just an ultimatum to people to schedule and the site for such if they did not know, thanks.

Are you sure you used the right word? Ultimatum means you'll do something if they don't comply to what you're proposing.. Just exactly what is it you plan to do if they don't?
Asura.Israfel said:

and lol Despayn XD

Still a really weird choice for specifics.. Adding baby just may add extra insult to it, but being told to eat a bag of *** is pretty bad to begin with, it doesn't really need the extra emphasis.
He was quoting someone from the boondocks like in that video there (someone in the background says it) xD
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-04-30 12:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryuxz is a ***, OP is right. Yadda yadda.
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-13 09:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Zone jacking happens all over.

Problem is SE's .. you see all these shouts in WG that usually have at LEAST an hour before they run.

I appreciate that not everyone sits in WG hoping not to see their zone jacked but unfortunately thats how it rolls at the moment.

The issue is a lot of people wanting to do dymanis and not enough zones available.. mainly as a whole because theres a few with dreamworlds access et al.

Beaucedine for example is seen as a "step forward" because the citys are damn lame, and so jump at the chance of doing Ice. (i know i did! i wanted my relic from there.. and thanks to shouts from different shells i have it)

not agreeing with zone jacking like i aint ninja lotting.
But until SE does something about it. its regrettably dog eat dog.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-13 09:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Rinky . Could not agree with you more bro !!!
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-13 09:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cry some moar!
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-13 09:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bookmarked.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-13 09:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the parent site
 Asura.Rule
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-05-13 10:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate shouting for members, but with the amount of shells being run at the moment it is impossible to have a functioning shell without shouting. There are so many people who are like "i just want my piece of gear then gtfo" and these *** think they can just come to a single one of my runs and expect to out lot rare pieces from the members who havn't missed a run.

I will never willingly steal a zone. And i will always make up that run to my shell on another day, ***happens, life goes on.

p.s. sorry for random rant.
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-05-13 10:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sketchkat
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-05-13 10:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody is obligated to use that or any other dynamis site because none of them are official. Besides, what about all the jp dyna shells out there? They likely can't read it, and even if they could, they aren't going to listen.

If you don't like it, tough luck, cause there's nothing you can do about it. Sure, it sucks when someone jumps in ahead of you, but that's just something you have to live with.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-13 10:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:

Oh I'm sorry... I couldn't hear you over the top of your soon-to-be worthless relic.
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-05-13 10:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

Oh I'm sorry... I couldn't hear you over the top of your soon-to-be worthless relic.

so then why are you whinging about zone jacking if dynamis is going to be "worthless"..

ill try not to be so civil.. jesus..

people say schedule the dynamis on the website.. but what about those who dont have access to the website? or like a previous poster.. JP etc..

I know your having a "dig" because i'm in the screenshot from "THAT" fated run.. yes we were annoyed but all in all i dont care.

just here to play a game not start ***just for the sake of doing it
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-13 11:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

so then why are you whinging about zone jacking if dynamis is going to be "worthless"..

ill try not to be so civil.. jesus..

people say schedule the dynamis on the website.. but what about those who dont have access to the website? or like a previous poster.. JP etc..

I know your having a "dig" because i'm in the screenshot from "THAT" fated run.. yes we were annoyed but all in all i dont care.

just here to play a game not start ***just for the sake of doing it

Firstly, I wasn't talking to you. Your points were perfectly valid. However its just horribly ironic that somebody who has done so much Dynamis comes in here and is a ***.
First Page 2 3