Ryuxz And Others Please Schedule Your Dynamis Runs

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
 Asura.Othirin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: scapular
By Asura.Othirin 2010-05-13 11:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

1st in 1st gets, just like everything else in life
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-13 11:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius said:
lol @ppl who cry about "zone jacking"
IDK about you but I don't exactly like it when my dyna LS has to skip a day b/c every zone we went to that day was either already occupied or got jacked from us. Every zone....
[+]
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2010-05-13 11:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius said:
lol @ppl who cry about "zone jacking"
IDK about you but I don't exactly like it when my dyna LS has to skip a day b/c every zone we went to that day was either already occupied or got jacked from us. Every zone....

Then every single time that happens, have every last person in your shell submit a suggestion to SE to create more copies of the Dynamis zones. Convince them that it's a real problem that people care about. I realize this is SE, home of incompetent developers and next to no customer interaction, but still...if they start getting hundreds of requests per week for it, they might actually pay attention.
 Pandemonium.Naten
Server: Pandemonium
user: Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2010-05-13 13:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura. Daleterrence said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Oh I'm sorry... I couldn't hear you over the top of your soon-to-be worthless relic.
so then why are you whinging about zone jacking if dynamis is going to be "worthless".. ill try not to be so civil.. jesus.. people say schedule the dynamis on the website.. but what about those who dont have access to the website? or like a previous poster.. JP etc.. I know your having a "dig" because i'm in the screenshot from "THAT" fated run.. yes we were annoyed but all in all i dont care. just here to play a game not start ***just for the sake of doing it
Firstly, I wasn't talking to you. Your points were perfectly valid. However its just horribly ironic that somebody who has done so much Dynamis comes in here and is a ***.
By Pongratz 2010-05-13 21:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I know how you feel. My Dynamis zone just got jacked by some ls named, "MoovinBrix". Because of that link shell, my weekly paycheck has been ruined. I guess I will have to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight sitting on the couch eating a whole pint of chocolate ice cream. Oh did I mention the new guest star is Demi Lovato! (But yeah I know how you feel. It just sucks.)
By Vikaa 2010-05-17 03:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I can relate very well on this one...

My boyfriend and I are in the process of starting an endgame shell and along with a group of our friends, decided this last week to run a pickup Dyna.

We informed our interested friends, checked this site to see which days didn't have any scheduled Dyna's and woke up early yesterday to start shouting in BOTH Jeuno and WG 2 hours before the run for a Dynamis-Sandy run. At the same time we were shouting, another player, "Deathgod" was shouting for a Pick-up Bastok run. At our planned gather together time, we had 24+ people in Sandy and ready to go. As we were about to break glass, a small group from Deathgod's LS showed up and jacked the zone. We sent him a tell and his response was "Team-up?" We said no and decided to check for other options but alas, all were taken. As we were trying to figure things out, we noticed we were slowly losing members and they were joining Deathgod's run. I'm assuming that was his intention as his group entered with minimum the amount of people.

Our core group of friends and a few others who were kind enough to stay with us decided to do Einherjar, though for lack of planning, failed horribly at it. In the end, we checked dyna-sandy again about 2 hours after we were jacked and it was empty so we took our group of about 17 and decided why not give it a try.

We wiped a few times, had only 2 BLM's, a PLD puller and no THF but still managed to get 5 Relic drops (although the last one was lost to afk'ers at the very end of the run ><;).

It all turned out ok for us in the end, but I still felt it was so unfair that we took the time, did the research, did all the work to recruit and then had it all taken away from us by this one individual who had the nerve to ask us to "Teamup?"

I don't blame any of the people who joined for the pick-up, I know most didn't care which LS it was with, just wanted to enter dyna-sandy, I'm just very disapointed in Deathgod and his actions.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2010-05-25 13:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Got QQ'd at for doing dynamis sandy other day lol, heres all i gotta say: Enter earlier, find another zone, or call a GM so they can tell you the same thing. We'll do whats convienent for us, unless a GM tells us we cant.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2010-05-25 13:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

We usually dont have dyna scheduled, we just /search whats open after ein.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-25 18:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate when I get zone jacked.

Well Idm if the other shell is doing it because they've had it scheduled, but if you see another shell preparing to go in and you just jack it, then it's kind of a *** move.
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 18:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

are the people that come to camp a notorious monster you are already camping *** ? you spent 5 hours killing ph's and they come out for 20 mins to get the NM claim.

i mean, you were there first waiting and all.

you can say dynamis is different and/or an exception because you CAN sign up for it (theres nothing saying you have to), till your blue in the face. its still always been and will always be, first come first serve.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-25 19:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
are the people that come to camp a notorious monster you are already camping *** ? you spent 5 hours killing ph's and they come out for 20 mins to get the NM claim.

you can say dynamis is different and/or an exception because you CAN sign up for it (theres nothing saying you have to), till your blue in the face. its still always been and will always be, first come first serve.
Its one thing jumping a zone 1+ hour earlier than a linkshell who does weekly events at that time schedule.

Its another thing jumping a zone just as a linkshell is about to enter.

I have seen Ryuxz jump zones just as a linkshell is about to enter, even though they had it scheduled at the time they normally do.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-25 19:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:

Different situation makes bad analogy bad.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 20:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

you can say its different till your blue in the face, like i said.

its not.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-25 20:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

its not.
Care to explain why its not?

NMs, you are competing for drops, dynamis, you are competing for time, effort, armors, synth mats, and gil.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 20:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

Its one thing jumping a zone 1 hour earlier than a linkshell who does weekly events at that time schedule.

Its another thing jumping a zone just as a linkshell is about to enter.

I have seen Ryuxz jump zones just as a linkshell is about to enter, even though they had it scheduled at the time they normally do.

its just a *** move, nothing more nothing less. no different than camping some ***for hours and hours just to have someone hiding somewhere, checking the camp invisible to steal on pop.

it sucks when it happens, but.. till they rectify it or say its against the rules to jack zones, or anything for that matter, its just another one of those inconveniences people need to put up with.

or qq more about ::shrugs::

just saying.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 20:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

its not.
Care to explain why its not?

NMs, you are competing for drops, dynamis, you are competing for time, effort, armors, synth mats, and gil.

its the same thing in regards to it being first come first serve. no matter how right/wrong you or anyone thinks it is to "steal" zones, its still first come first serve until SE changes that.

in my opinion anyway, until SE launches a website for people to sign up on, and actually allows only said people to enter @ x y & z time/date... its just a bunch of crying over nothing. just another one of the million thigns wrong with the game.

edit: and i would argue you can say the same thing about just regular old NMs. competing for time, effort, items, and gil.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-25 20:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying its against the rules to jump zones on other shells.

Its a *** move, regardless. You even admitted it.

And here is the main problem in this thread, this person leads a group of people to do exactly that. Jump zones often. This isn't a "player warning on a person who breaks rules and gets away with" but a "player warning who is a constant ***, and if you want to enter Dynamis - XXX and see him in the same zone, you better break glass before he does"
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Which is exactly what you are doing....
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-25 21:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
I'm not saying its against the rules to jump zones on other shells.

Its a *** move, regardless. You even admitted it.

And here is the main problem in this thread, this person leads a group of people to do exactly that. Jump zones often. This isn't a "player warning on a person who breaks rules and gets away with" but a "player warning who is a constant ***, and if you want to enter Dynamis - XXX and see him in the same zone, you better break glass before he does"

and im not saying it isnt ok to cry about not getting your way. its totally ok to post a thread about someone stealing your dyna zone, or stealing your nm, or your whatever.

just like its ok to make fun of people who cry about the same ***over and over instead of picking themselves up, dusting themselves off, and moving on.

people are *** when they sneak into dyna zones other people are all geared and ready to enter. like i said, like you said, like everyone has said. for years now even. old *** news >.>

i dont see how warning people about him is going to help either.. he's gonna steal whatever he steals regardless of anything.

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Quote:
Which is exactly what you are doing....

and not really lol.. it was more like loling @ people who actually ARE crying about it.

i made my peace with the game being *** up YEARS ago.

edit: and lol @ you mods blocking the thread from main page. bias and censorship at its finest. if i had to guess who, id bet my buffalo nickel on jaerik.

i would argue its still a fair warning, and any fair player warning deserves to be readily seen. despite my feelings of the content.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-26 01:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
i dont see how warning people about him is going to help either.. he's gonna steal whatever he steals regardless of anything.
If that is the case, why warn people against those who ninja lot items for BCNM/KSNM/ISNM?

This warning is to put people on guard. If they want to enter into a dynamis, and see some people from Ryuxz's shell nearby, they know to be cautious.
Caitsith.Blurr said:
edit: and lol @ you mods blocking the thread from main page. bias and censorship at its finest. if i had to guess who, id bet my buffalo nickel on jaerik.

i would argue its still a fair warning, and any fair player warning deserves to be readily seen. despite my feelings of the content.
Its hard to see if you are trolling like usual though.

Its more likely a precautionary measure, not censorship or bias.

I bet my buffalo nickel it was Alyria.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-05-26 03:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
If that is the case, why warn people against those who ninja lot items for BCNM/KSNM/ISNM?

This warning is to put people on guard. If they want to enter into a dynamis, and see some people from Ryuxz's shell nearby, they know to be cautious.
Caitsith.Blurr said:

Its hard to see if you are trolling like usual though.

Its more likely a precautionary measure, not censorship or bias.

I bet my buffalo nickel it was Alyria.

i know why the warning was made.. and like i said, its fine that it was made. just as free as anyone is to start threads about whatever, other people are just as free to respond to them however.

he felt that what happened to him warranted posting a thread on a ffxi fan site about it. i personally felt the whole situation warranted being made fun of. we both gave our reasons/rationales too (which is more than can be said for most people out to ..just troll).

and precautionary measures lol?.. no.

when people start crossing freedom of speeches lines, and i mean really cross them... threatening peoples lives, posting pictures or personal information about people in malicious ways, or any way for that matter, and etc etc... im all for banning and canning.

this is just mods (and im pretty sure just one in particular, specifically not liking me, or things i say) letting their personal biases get in the way of diplomatically handling the site. the way they should.

call it people differing opinions or trolling. i, nor anyone, did anything wrong here yet, and shutting it down was way premature/unjustified at this point.

thats imo anyway..

but, opinions are like ***. everyone has one.

[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-05-26 10:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a she, not a he.

And we don't do dyna when we feel like it, we have set days and times, just once in a blue moon something happens that prevents us from going those days. Only thing we don't do, is deciding in advance which zone to do. We check what's available (i.e. noone in zone or not a bunch of 75s gathered in the entry zone), also depending on the number of people on ls that are able to go.

Asura.Ryuxz
user: Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-05-26 12:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

its not about checking zones for 75's gathering, theres a website to check the times ls's are doing the runs. just cause ppl arent gathering that moment, does not mean a ls might have it scheduled shortly after you enter. check the website and see what zones will be open for the next 3hrs+ before you choose a zone next time is all.
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-05-26 13:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-26 17:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryuxz said:
its not about checking zones for 75's gathering, theres a website to check the times ls's are doing the runs. just cause ppl arent gathering that moment, does not mean a ls might have it scheduled shortly after you enter. check the website and see what zones will be open for the next 3hrs before you choose a zone next time is all.
Strange that you respond like this.

Next time you jack somebody's zone, I'll make sure to refer to this thread and this quote, so you can't edit/delete it at all.

Asura.Biddy
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Biddy 2010-05-26 18:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
I'm a she, not a he.

Why do people point this out? Zone jackers suck all the same, doesn't matter what bits you're hiding.
 Asura.Yurisaki
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-26 21:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryuxz said:
its not about checking zones for 75's gathering, theres a website to check the times ls's are doing the runs. just cause ppl arent gathering that moment, does not mean a ls might have it scheduled shortly after you enter. check the website and see what zones will be open for the next 3hrs before you choose a zone next time is all.

Lol
Asura.Korpg said:
Asura.Ryuxz said:
Strange that you respond like this.

Next time you jack somebody's zone, I'll make sure to refer to this thread and this quote, so you can't edit/delete it at all.

i hate to do it but Korpg is right this is a seriously delude response from the person named in the title LOL
zone jacking is simply a pain in the ***. yeah its not good to cry over it and certinly not good to do it! theres a site for dynamis for a reason ya know

be civil check the calender cause one day it may happen to you.. then your be on here Q.Q lol

Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-27 14:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shimay said:
i srsly dont understand your *** problem. If you read the other thread you would know, that were scheduled now. I guess youre just bored and wanna start argue about ***which doesnt even effect your own ls since HK goes as far as i seen it on schedule like 3-4 hours after us, most time CoP dyna. so you only heard about it or read the threads.

And arent you the one, who is always bitching about hnm shells??? Funny that you now ignore that a hnm shell did it..
Bolded part, you do it now. You didn't do it when this thread started. If Ryuxz doesn't jack anyone's zone again, then I won't point this thread out.

And about HNM shells: Why should I continue to complain about them if they continue to exist? Do you honestly think that my complaining will disolve them?

Long story short, if this group jacks another zone, then it just proves that they are a bunch of ***, which wouldn't look good for their shell (lolhnm anyway).
 Asura.Lecreuset
user: Lecreuset
By Asura.Lecreuset 2010-05-27 22:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

We do Dynamis shortly after Einherjar runs.
We usually begin Einherjar around 5pm Eastern on Thursdays and Sundays with Dynamis following immediately after.
You don't own the zone and neither do we.
Much as it pains me, the gist of what Othirin said holds fast.
First come, first serve.
Your scheduling thread is a courtesy binding those who abide by it to adhere and try to lesser complicate things.
Regrettably, being who we are and what we do, that's not convenient for us.
We do our best to see what zones might be occupied to run elsewhere, but simply put you're not our priority.
We are our priority.
This isn't meant as a slight against any group, though I'm sure the butthurt legions of "WE CALLED IT FIRST!"-followers will follow up with some snide comments.
Until Dynamis is instanced (yeah right, don't we all wish), this problem will proceed and the best any of us can do is take it in stride and assume we may have to hit a backup zone.
Consider this a heads up courtesy to get to your zone before we don't see it occupied and do our run during the aforementioned times.
Since we tend to run at those times, it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you're in the zone before us, now is it?