Ryuxz And Others Please Schedule Your Dynamis Runs

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
Ryuxz and others please schedule your dynamis runs
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-05-28 01:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura. Lecreuset said:
you're not our priority.
this!
 Asura.Ryuxz
user: Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-06-14 23:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

this goes to vosdementis and all its horrible ldrs. i know your only good at one thing and that stealing ls banks, but some of us do other things as well legit. tired of you ***, next time your in da suck on fafnirs ***
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-06-15 04:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL!

Funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks for making me laugh.

Did nobody tell you that it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb, instead of opening it and remove all doubt.
 Asura.Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-06-15 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

glad i got your attention ***, wanna give you a big *** you. your dyna ***is old and played out, get your dumb *** ls organized
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-06-15 11:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So much anger lol.

And I don't even know why.
 Asura.Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-06-15 14:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

im angry cause the zone i have planned for dyna every week get jacked by vosdementis like 15mins before i go in everytime (yesterday windy). ive tried to work it out which was declined by you on here obviously. your response was you do what you want with no regards to others that bothers me.
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-06-16 04:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

And this obviously makes all leaders in VosDementis ls bank stealers.
 Asura.Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-06-16 12:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

you can just straighten ***out that needs to be fixed and let this be done. you dont wanna use calendar i dont give a *** rly. but like i said before check the site to see what zone is open for the next 3 hrs before taking a zone
 Asura.Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-06-16 14:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lecreuset said:
We do Dynamis shortly after Einherjar runs.
We usually begin Einherjar around 5pm Eastern on Thursdays and Sundays with Dynamis following immediately after.
You don't own the zone and neither do we.
Much as it pains me, the gist of what Othirin said holds fast.
First come, first serve.
Your scheduling thread is a courtesy binding those who abide by it to adhere and try to lesser complicate things.
Regrettably, being who we are and what we do, that's not convenient for us.
We do our best to see what zones might be occupied to run elsewhere, but simply put you're not our priority.
We are our priority.
This isn't meant as a slight against any group, though I'm sure the butthurt legions of "WE CALLED IT FIRST!"-followers will follow up with some snide comments.
Until Dynamis is instanced (yeah right, don't we all wish), this problem will proceed and the best any of us can do is take it in stride and assume we may have to hit a backup zone.
Consider this a heads up courtesy to get to your zone before we don't see it occupied and do our run during the aforementioned times.
Since we tend to run at those times, it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you're in the zone before us, now is it?
 Asura.Ryuxz
By Asura.Ryuxz 2010-06-17 15:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

no shell is changing the times of their runs to "beat" you in the zone. Nobody had this prob before so you just recently started this, it *** over long time shells that been going at thier times. all goes back to the leadership and the ppl you are, you have no regards to others as was already stated in plenty of past posts. Honestly you keep dragging this on and i dont think you have any power to change ***even if you wanted to, your just the ls *** nothing more.
 Asura.Wordspoken
By Asura.Wordspoken 2010-06-18 03:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ryuxz said:
no shell is changing the times of their runs to "beat" you in the zone. Nobody had this prob before so you just recently started this, it *** over long time shells that been going at thier times. all goes back to the leadership and the ppl you are, you have no regards to others as was already stated in plenty of past posts. Honestly you keep dragging this on and i dont think you have any power to change ***even if you wanted to, your just the ls *** nothing more.
And this trolling/bashing is really going to make them change their mind. I can see them already "Oh no ryuxz is taunting us. Better reschedule our dynamis".
 Asura.Gregt
user: gregt
By Asura.Gregt 2010-06-18 05:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]