Games You Regret Ever Playing..

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you regret ever playing..
Games you regret ever playing..
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-23 22:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

wat

I don't know whether to point out the XII avatar or to just hope this is an elaborate troll.
I just don't know what makes people love FFVI.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-23 22:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Would FFVI count?
seriously though, game was worse than FFIV in every way but graphics <.<
and leveling in FFIV didn't feel like grinding.... FFVI was a pain with putting/taking out espers for spells and stats
And after Kefka destroys the world, the game turns into crap >_>.
inb4 "obvious troll is obvious" for not liking an overrated game, etc

wat

I don't know whether to point out the XII avatar or to just hope this is an elaborate troll.
Its a great troll.
Just leaves your jaw hanging in shock.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 22:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

wat

I just don't know what makes people love FFVI.

Characters, Storyline, Development system (which was only second to V and IX imo), Music, Graphics, Humour

The list goes on. The game was just a masterpiece.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 22:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Call of duty!!! Never again!!
I found W@W pretty damned addicting, I hate all other CoD's though.. I've tried most of them, but they all just feel so.. Generic?

The only reason I liked W@W is because I prefer WWII-era based FPS, takes considerably more skill to shoot someone with a bolt action or Semi-auto rifle, then it does to just open fire with a highly accurate (what automatic weapons are present in WWII shooters, are generally not very accurate) and automatic assault rifle.

Also, there's just a certain atmosphere about WWII shooters that draws me in, that I'm yet to really find in any modern FPS.. The difference between modern battlefields and WWII ones, is like the difference between hospital and home, modern-era just feels so dull, and sterile, while WWII is lived, and comfortable.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 22:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Minecraft, for the sole reason it's addictive as ***.

Still building a mountain fort as we speak >.>
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-23 22:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people like them. I suck at them!!! So no fun for me.
 Ramuh.Migado
Server: Ramuh
user: Migado
By Ramuh.Migado 2010-07-23 22:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

When I worked for lolGeek Squad, I was taking a break from ffxi and going to school, work, army. One of the kids we worked with managed to convince almost everyone in the store to pick up "Pirates of the Burning Sea". My gf at the time had a major Pirates of the Caribbean fetish, and made me buy into it. Spent all of 15 minutes logged in total, and took months to get the account canceled. Worst - game - ever.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 22:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Also my pirate cove I made.

You can see my mountain fort in the distance too :D
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 22:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Some people like them. I suck at them!!! So no fun for me.

That is true, some people just weren't meant to play FPS, anyone can keep trying, but not everyone can get the hang of it and adapt and learn and become a formidable opponent.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 22:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

The only reason I liked W@W is because I prefer WWII-era based FPS, takes considerably more skill to shoot someone with a bolt action or Semi-auto rifle, then it does to just open fire with a highly accurate (what automatic weapons are present in WWII shooters, are generally not very accurate) and automatic assault rifle.
Using this logic, it would be more fun to play an Atari game rather than an Xbox360 game anyway.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 22:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:

Using this logic, it would be more fun to play an Atari game rather than an Xbox360 game anyway.
If you wanna apply it that way, feel free.. But there's not always one rule that applies to every thing that it can possibly be applied to, such as this.

Anyways, it's just my opinion, and mine isn't exactly a popular one, as countless more prefer modern based FPS over ones based in older wars..

Also, Atari games don't offer the depth that modern console games do, so it isn't actually fair to compare to the two on that basis either.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 22:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:

If you wanna apply it that way, feel free.. But there's not always one rule that applies to every thing that it can possibly be applied to, such as this.

Anyways, it's just my opinion, and mine isn't exactly a popular one, as countless more prefer modern based FPS over ones based in older wars..

Also, Atari games don't offer the depth that modern console games do, so it isn't actually fair to compare to the two on that basis either.
Actually I was just being lazy in quoting. I was talking about your reference to the fact that inaccurate, crappy guns are more fun to use than highly effective ones.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 22:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've played Battlefield bad company 2, it was meh.

Nothing on the old battlefields.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 22:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Siren.Enternius said:

Actually I was just being lazy in quoting. I was talking about your reference to the fact that inaccurate, crappy guns are more fun to use than highly effective ones.

Oh, no I don't use inaccurate weapons, I play WWII shooters, because I like to use the rifles, and while I'm able to stand toe to toe with most people even if they have a better weapon, it does get highly aggravating to be trying to play it in the way I find fun, and then having people constantly running around shooting off whole clips and managing to land enough shots out that entire thing to kill me (since I play on hardcore when available, it's 1, 2 shots at most, out of 30 or so)

I like to play with weapons that aren't nearly aimbot accurate and automatic, and the only way I can avoid having them used on me, is to play WWII based games, where the automatic weapons don't put me at a severe disadvantage.

Besides, like I said, I much prefer the setting/atmosphere, just something about it that makes it more enticing.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-23 23:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Characters, Storyline, Development system (which was only second to V and IX imo), Music, Graphics, Humour

The list goes on. The game was just a masterpiece.
The game was ok until kefka destroys the world; after that point..... I just started hating the game.
Before that, I found some stuff nice, like that scene where Celes sings, and others like the phantom train and the empire (?, don't remember the name) factory
I just think that it's a little overrated, though
And I agree, FFV's job system was boss
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-07-24 00:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

RPG maker 3 for ps2 was pretty crappy, i loved the PC versions (XP and VX) and i thought it would be cool, but no, it takes half a memory card and a ton of hard drive space.

Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-07-24 01:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought this "UFO: Extraterrestrials" on a whim...

...I almost never do that and research stuff I buy to see if I like it, but it was billed as "the spiritual successor to X-COM"!

I didn't realise until later that it was "the spiritual successor to X-COM" that was also "programmed by two guys in their spare time working in a garage somewhere in the Czech Republic"--the gameplay is rotten, the localisation is terrible, and it just looks horrible. ;_; OMFG it's bad.

And there's always this one...

...I can't believe I bothered to even complete the few levels I did on that. Ugh. Sunsoft wanted so badly to have a "Sonic" that they inflicted this on the world... ;_;
 Asura.Ebry
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-24 01:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

/Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Caitsith.Merlitz
Server: Caitsith
user: Merlitz
By Caitsith.Merlitz 2010-07-24 02:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Gats said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Kujata.Akeda said:

Cause you know they're gonna be all 'durr hurr this game r popular now, lets throw in meme's and be cool derp derp there's cake'

The first one was interesting, but I fear they'll try too hard on the second one.

Clearly, you don't know Valve very well.

Clearly he doesn't.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE3B9uGnVlA[/youtube]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-24 02:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The Last Remnant battle system sucked ***!!!
By chichi 2010-07-24 03:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Corrderio
Server: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-08-04 21:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ebry said:

/Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I should make a site dedicated to buying and destroying this game. Like that Shaq Fu one.
 Diabolos.Manwhat
Server: Diabolos
user: Manwhat
By Diabolos.Manwhat 2010-08-05 10:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst game in the history of games...and that probably includes playing Truth or Dare with a registered sex offender on LSD. If I ever meet someone from SouthPeak Games...I will force them to play the aforementioned game (maybe with Two Worlds playing on the TV in the background).

It was that bad!
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-08-05 10:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

My first marriage... Luckily for me the sequel is much better and still going.... ohwait, you mean video games?
 Bahamut.Lalo
Server: Bahamut
user: lalo
By Bahamut.Lalo 2010-08-05 10:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

An Online gamed called Fly for fun (flyff) that game was only about grinding and only those who had deep pockets in real life will get the best gear lol
Also this gay *** game....
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Extremely linear gameplay, and the PvP was horrible.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-05 10:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Rainbow Islands. ***was impossible and I'm pretty sure my partial loss of vision as a kid was due to it's bright colours.
 Sylph.Washburn
Server: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2010-08-05 10:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Manwhat said:
The worst game in the history of games...and that probably includes playing Truth or Dare with a registered sex offender on LSD. If I ever meet someone from SouthPeak Games...I will force them to play the aforementioned game (maybe with Two Worlds playing on the TV in the background). It was that bad!

Same here, I even went out of my way to call South Peak and talk to one of the makers and ask why the hogs sounded like some drunken bum making piggy noises, and why the game was so shoppy/lagy, and he said "oh it works great on my xbox, maybe yors is broken" All i did from that point was laughed at him and told him to try harder next time... Two Worlds was total ***. End of story.
 Asura.Werdxi
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2010-08-05 10:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21