Games You Regret Ever Playing..

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Games you regret ever playing..
Games you regret ever playing..
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-04-28 01:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i regret ever laying my hands on a a playstation........nuff said =)
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-04-28 01:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:

In before Xbox 360 vs Ps3 flame war. xD
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2010-04-28 02:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

nuff said on that topic
[+]
 Cerberus.Ferth
Server: Cerberus
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-28 02:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Keep in mind that SE bought out Eidos, so though the publisher is as one now, I'm sure they kept most of their developers so it's still gonna be sub par despite being bought out. IMO SE went downhill after buying out Enix as far as game quality goes. Business wise I'm sure they're booming.

Square went downhill after Spirits Within came out. They lost heinous amounts of money from that movie... And I don't think Square bought Enix, it was a corporate merger. Which is why Enix is still in the name. Square didn't really have the money to buy a company like enix.

As for games I'm sorry I've played? Hater's get ready...

Cause resident evil 4 was the most ***-backwards awkward suck-a-thon I've ever played. Only eclipsed by resident evil 5. I'd rather go through the actual zombie apocalypse than try playing anything after RE:3 until they learn how to make character control that is intuitive and not like those lame pseudo remote control cars that only have options for forward and backward-while-turning-left.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 02:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Phenomena said:

nuff said on that topic

Lmao..

Yeah please don't turn this into a PS vs Xbox flame war.. I realize that's a little like asking night not to be dark, but still..
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2010-04-28 02:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah sorry couldnt resist.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 02:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ferth said:
Shiva.Weewoo said:
Keep in mind that SE bought out Eidos, so though the publisher is as one now, I'm sure they kept most of their developers so it's still gonna be sub par despite being bought out. IMO SE went downhill after buying out Enix as far as game quality goes. Business wise I'm sure they're booming.

Square went downhill after Spirits Within came out. They lost heinous amounts of money from that movie... And I don't think Square bought Enix, it was a corporate merger. Which is why Enix is still in the name. Square didn't really have the money to buy a company like enix.

As for games I'm sorry I've played? Hater's get ready...

Cause resident evil 4 was the most ***-backwards awkward suck-a-thon I've ever played. Only eclipsed by resident evil 5. I'd rather go through the actual zombie apocalypse than try playing anything after RE:3 until they learn how to make character control that is intuitive and not like those lame pseudo remote control cars that only have options for forward and backward-while-turning-left.

Lol, a friend of mine didn't seem to like that game too much either..

I have read all the RE books, but still, quick and thinking zombies really don't fit the series.. The virus is SUPPOSED to just turn you into a crazed cannibal that feels no pain, and relies on the most basic of instincts, to eat (not survive, animals don't eat so they can survive, they survive because they eat)
yeah sorry couldnt resist.

Np, I give into those impulses my self, It's just a general statement, directed at no one in-particular
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2010-04-28 02:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ferth said:

i only loved 1,2 and 3 was fun but i loved! the puzzles in that game. was fun. and my friends swear by 4 and 5 but it doesnt even seem like the same game i liked back in the day. granted i would like to see how the story plays out...but yeah. oh and i liked code veronica x. and on that note

Lol at those. oh and i didnt mind outbreak..but never beat it
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 02:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ferth said:

i only loved 1,2 and 3 was fun but i loved! the puzzles in that game. was fun. and my friends swear by 4 and 5 but it doesnt even seem like the same game i liked back in the day. granted i would like to see how the story plays out...but yeah. oh and i liked code veronica x. and on that note

Lol at those. oh and i didnt mind outbreak..but never beat it

Completely agree, I downloaded the demo (to 5).. Wish I could get that time back somehow..

I mean I was never really one for RE to begin with (I prefer stuff like Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Prince of Persia, Need for Speed, God of War, Grand Theft Auto, etc.. I like action.. But even I would have preferred the almost non existent action of early Resident Evil over the stuff produced recently.
[+]
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-04-28 02:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I hated Sudeki. It could have been better.

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 02:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Paulus said:
I hated Sudeki. It could have been better.

Lol @ the cover, I know sex sells, but wow... She's just thrusting her crotch in your face and saying 'eat me'..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-28 02:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a great game D:

Sounds like you just abused the systematics and went crazy and got bored of it. Kinda like what every GTA allows you to do.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Xarks
Server: Sylph
user: Xark
By Sylph.Xarks 2010-04-28 02:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

all of the call of duty games...... o.o
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-28 02:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Sounds like the promised a lot more and hyped it up so they could sell copies.

Really. Read the ***. That game was supposed to be "ground-breaking".. and it truly wasn't. Very very linear.

/bitter :3

I guess it was slight false advertising in that they said your choices would affect the outcome of the game, but really the most it affected was what fork in the story you took and how you looked/townsfolk would react to you. It was far too ahead of it's time, but a wonderful game nonetheless.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-28 02:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never played a game I truly regret playing but... this one made me /wrist.

It's one of my favorite games. I love it. I was never able to beat it as a child, so my roommate (it was also one of her favorite games) and I decided to go on a quest to beat the goddamn game our freshman year of college.

We did it. We won. The ending.... sucked. My childhood dreams of the most wonderful ending.... ruined.

This game is called Rayman.

Magician: YOU'VE DONE IT, YOU'VE SAVED THE WOOOORRRRRRLD!!!!!!

Me: ....but... Mr. Dark... just ran away... I didn't even defeat him..... wat.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-28 02:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Sounds like the promised a lot more and hyped it up so they could sell copies.

Really. Read the ***. That game was supposed to be "ground-breaking".. and it truly wasn't. Very very linear.

/bitter :3

I'm afraid I have to agree with him, I don't own an Xbox, never have, and never will (not getting into as I said I don't want this to turn into a MS vs Sony thread.. But I REALLY wanted to play this game..

In my circle, I'm the ONLY Sony fan, I've seen quite enough of Fable to make a judgment on it.. This game was overly hyped.. It's weird, you can talk about the facts (not even TRYING to hype it) of the game, and play it up so high it's ridiculous, but the game just doesn't deliver, when you talk about it and play it, it's two entirely different games, even though you exaggerated/lied about nothing..
Sylph.Xarks said:
all of the call of duty games...... o.o

And lmao at that.. I've despised the Call of Duty franchise since the begining.. The third one was kind of cool, as at the time, it was one of the only VERY few ~bought~ (not freeware) games you could go into prone (laying down) position in.... A vital technique in warfare.. (You could lay down in MoHAA:BT/SH, but those are expansions, and were added in, int he original you can't lay down on the ground like you can in the expansions)

But the game just draws in noobs like flies on ***.. Want an exmaple? It was one of the first games to adopt 'hardcore mode' (absolutely no indication of friend or foe and realistic weapon damage (if death = completely reduced fighting capabilities, then consider that being shot 2-3 times even in the feet kills you) [as two examples]

Hardcore mode tailor's to 'noobs', because the actual pro's of FPS can land that headshot, even in a fierce close quarter shootout, the 'noobs' need 2-3 bullets to kill someone, no matter where they shoot them.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-04-28 02:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
I've never played a game I truly regret playing but... this one made me /wrist.

It's one of my favorite games. I love it. I was never able to beat it as a child, so my roommate (it was also one of her favorite games) and I decided to go on a quest to beat the goddamn game our freshman year of college.

We did it. We won. The ending.... sucked. My childhood dreams of the most wonderful ending.... ruined.

This game is called Rayman.

Magician: YOU'VE DONE IT, YOU'VE SAVED THE WOOOORRRRRRLD!!!!!!

Me: ....but... Mr. Dark... just ran away... I didn't even defeat him..... wat.

my little sister and gay cousin like the Rayman games....

just sayin' some people like them lol
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-04-28 02:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:

that's too bad, there are a lot of good games on them.

but pedobear probably prefers rapelay to other games.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-28 02:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard the new Rayman games blow. The original had potential, minus the godawful ending.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-04-28 02:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Instead I had sex and beat my wife, killed children in town, and used a shovel to bypass the universe (glitch to get outside of fences).

If only this was possible in rl...

I'd do it all then bypass the consequences by digging a hole lol
 Shiva.Lorielain
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-04-28 03:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Even xbots know Fable was overhyped.
Guy who designed it is a douchebag. "You can do everything!"
The same trite and tired spiel your parents fed you when you were a kid.
Twenty years later you're in a back alley sucking meth for d*ck.
That's right.
I blamed dyslexic prostitutes on Fable.
What are you gonna do?
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-04-28 03:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I regret ever playing FFXI... because now I can't stop º .º'
[+]
 Cerberus.Ferth
Server: Cerberus
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-28 16:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I want to preface this with the fact that I had some fun with this game.. despite it's lackings that I'll explain.

Seriously. If there was ever an OVER-hyped game, Lionhead studios did the job with this. The game was supposed to be.. well.. more Oblivion in it's nature, with cause and effect consequences.. they just made it sound so great!

Instead I had sex and beat my wife, killed children in town, and used a shovel to bypass the universe (glitch to get outside of fences).

/sigh

Peter Molyneux lives in his own special world inside his head. He did exactly the same thing with Fable 2 and will most likely do the same thing with Fable 3. He thinks he's working on some original plane where everything he does is inventive, creative and ground breaking. It must be nice to be that delusional.

Do I regret playing Fable or Fable 2? not one bit.

I just tell people who ask about it that they should just ignore everything peter molyneux says, cause he doesn't live in reality.
[+]
 Odin.Ahligieri
Server: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2010-04-28 16:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought this and played through all of it, to see what the hype about it was. What I got was probably the most boring game I've played through in my entire life. Had the gameplay and exploration been like Zelda, it would be a lot better (does a wonderful world map). It took 80 hours for me to go straight through it, which is way too much time considering how simple the gameplay and story are. Why do people like this series?
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-04-28 16:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

... I can't really say much other than WHHHYYY!?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-04-28 16:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI
Its controllin my mind MAN!!!!!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto