Cruising Past Communism~> For The People Who Disagree, Read This

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Cruising Past Communism~> For the People Who disagree, Read this
Cruising Past Communism~> For the People Who disagree, Read this
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-01 23:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
Oh and I was pretty excited the other day because I put together a set to force yellow hp for minstrel's ring, and i only spent 150k on all the gear for it.
getting hit by mobs is the fun and free way :P
 Pandemonium.Nususu
Server: Pandemonium
user: nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but mages tend to toss out cures, having a set assures that your latent is going off everytime.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-12-01 23:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
I don't vote, I don't complain, I don't care, hell, I don't even know the issues.

^
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-01 23:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
Ninian, nice merits. I need to finish mine.

^^ Thanks. At least someone appreciates them. Everyone in my LS thinks I'm lame for meritting skill but I'm like... MARCH TIERS, and they're like... LEVEL RDM or BLM AND MERIT ENFEEB/ELEMENTAL.... *sigh* I still need to finish off Nightengale but I don't care enough right now ; -;
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-01 23:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
Oh and I was pretty excited the other day because I put together a set to force yellow hp for minstrel's ring, and i only spent 150k on all the gear for it.

Only? omgwtf, I spent like a MIL. I guess you're Taru...? Anyway check my gearsets. @___@;

Oh yeah Scragg added this. D:
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wish i had the patience to sit in a merit party for long enough to chip away at them.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-01 23:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

BUT MELEE ACTUALLY BEAT DOWN MOBS WITH SHEER POWAH!

STR and Counter MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-01 23:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
I just wish i had the patience to sit in a merit party for long enough to chip away at them.
only takes one slap for me with no shadows up.
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
Pandemonium.Nususu said:

Only? omgwtf, I spent like a MIL. I guess you're Taru...? Anyway check my gearsets. @___@;

Invalid Item Set

Oh yeah Scragg added this. D:

Some good gears there ^^

I have two sets I use actually. The first is an HP- and convert HP to MP set. Then I switch to my HP+ and minstrel ring and all other songcasting -% gear to push yellow. I'll go make the gearsets now, I've been meaning to. It's cheap stuff but it gets the job done.

Also, it's now possible to hit -50% songcasting time without sha'ir/sheikh.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-12-01 23:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Or possibly cause you post and that makes people want to clicky on you.

I could see this reason, too. But I dont really post a terrible amount when compared to a lot of people on the forum, and I especially do not post daily which is about how often my profile makes the most viewed list. I tend to only post when I have something to say, which is rare. I've been using this site for almost three years now... check out my post count. But yeah, I probably post more here than anyone else on my server, so I guess I could see that as being true.

I cant say how it is on other servers, but I look at the most viewed list for my server and most days I recognize most or all of the names, because they're all prominent NA players in the server's endgame community, and many play important roles in linkshells that participate in higher-level endgame content. None of them post on FFXIAH.com. Though I am curious as to why none of the major JP players on my server get any attention on this site. I'd guess most JP's probably dont use this site at all.

I'd imagine if it's like that on my server, the probability of it being similar on other servers is rather high.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-01 23:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Some good gears there ^^

I have two sets I use actually. The first is an HP- and convert HP to MP set. Then I switch to my HP+ and minstrel ring and all other songcasting -% gear to push yellow. I'll go make the gearsets now, I've been meaning to. It's cheap stuff but it gets the job done.

Also, it's now possible to hit -50% songcasting time without sha'ir/sheikh.

Ohhh I see. Yeah I have spellcast do all that for me, I hit my -HP macro manually though. (set it to a windower macro). I have near -50% soncasting, would like a Sha'ir to look pretty in, or if I can make people freaking kill the fey bosses, I could get myself some nice daggers... but alas they're ***.
 Leviathan.Marzanna
Server: Leviathan
user: marzanna
By Leviathan.Marzanna 2009-12-01 23:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Have only managed to get -3% cast time so far from those D:

Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah you get 2 -5% daggers, yigit, selenian cap with 5% fast cast, and minstrel's ring. And I'm still trying to work out my macros for windower with my new ring, and i've hit a few errors.

And yeah -3% is the highest I've gotten, but I've only done 1 dagger so far.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-01 23:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ffffffffffff Selenian cap. I am not giving up my precious DNC hat for that ; -; What's wrong with your macros?
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

when I try to equip both nereid rings after having bomb queen and minstrel's equipped, only one nereid ring ends up getting equipped.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-01 23:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
when I try to equip both nereid rings after having bomb queen and minstrel's equipped, only one nereid ring ends up getting equipped.

Oh.... yeah that. It doesn't recognize two of the same items. Would you like my spellcast? D:
 Leviathan.Marzanna
By Leviathan.Marzanna 2009-12-01 23:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Stupid question, but you are putting L.Ring etc? Also, isn't the max on S.Cap 4%? Not really certain, I made mine for WHM lol.

Anyways, I only use manteel, loq, r. pumps (minstrel's in merits), obviously capping out haste in other slots where skill isn't necessary. Between that and mov+ on my pants don't really have many hassles.
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-01 23:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never used spellcast, but I'm in the process of rewriting all my macros anyways. Is it easier than writing a .txt file and using that?
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-02 00:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooooh I just found a possible fix, someone on the internet says to put in a wait between each ring equip command. we'll see if that works.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-02 00:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Nususu said:
I've never used spellcast, but I'm in the process of rewriting all my macros anyways. Is it easier than writing a .txt file and using that?

Lots. Give me a few moments and I'll have that up for you. Put your -HP and HP>MP gear in a windower script and bind it to a button. D:
 Leviathan.Marzanna
By Leviathan.Marzanna 2009-12-02 00:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe I've gotten it to work in a similar way if you separate them so one is at the start of the list and one is at the end, or I may of put a wait in there, *shrug* can't log in atm to check..
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-12-02 00:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Marzanna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
And If noone cares, then why are my threads getting 1000 hits XD
Maybe people are doing the same thing I am and reading the replies for the lulz. After the first one I just stopped caring/reading your the OP, can't really figure out if you're trolling or not, dont really care either way. However the replies are somewhat amusing so I will read those :)
this ^^
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-02 00:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It worked! If anyone runs into that problem in the future, put a wait .5 inbetween the two identical items that are having trouble equipping.

And yeah, it'd be great if you sent me your spellcast file, I'd like to see how it works.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-02 00:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

PMd ya. :3
 Pandemonium.Nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-02 00:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Reply'd ya.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-02 00:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can i has spellcast too ;;?

I probably couldn't use your force yellow macro, being galka XD

but i would like to see what an experienced bard is wearing in each situation
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-02 00:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

SPELLCASTS FOR ALL! I think my item set has the script written in windower format so. D:
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-12-02 01:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

awesome dude, i very much appreciate it

Edit: LOL, thread is actually in Bard forums now, i didn't notice before!
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-12-02 01:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We should probably make another thread since most people won't look at this as a BRD thread from the title... but I dunno what to name it. D:
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-02 01:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Ninian said:
We should probably make another thread since most people won't look at this as a BRD thread from the title... but I dunno what to name it. D:
That's what makes this special, being why it totally has to stay a mystery to all but those willing to look. lol Turned utter forum retardation into random BARDO chatter like wtfquick.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9