Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.
Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By gazzerl 2018-11-07 13:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You seriously mean it ?
Come on ... >.<
People use stunbots because they want the win, because they're too lazy or too slow to react and that's it. The "it's too laggy for being stunnable" is just a f***g excuse to justify their cheat.
Point.

Their a true saying the loudest one in the room is also the weakest ,

so more people go on the more i bet they are the ones using it the most when it comes to stun botting etc
By kamishi 2018-11-07 13:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to say it has been a fun ride being with Dreadnaught so far. I returned just a few months ago right after the linkshell had formed. I returned with basically nothing and they have assisted gearing me up to be an extremely competitive corsair. Hell I didn't even know what ambuscade was not too long ago. Being along for all out firsts has been a blast.

In regards to the Dynamis Sandy clear, none of us had even cleared wave 2 going in last night and we went in and cleared wave 3 as well. We are now mowing down these Dynamis zones with this being our 3rd clear and we will be clearing the final zone this Saturday!

I feel like these have been great accomplishments considering many in the LS are like me and just returned from scratch. I look forward to continuing to dominate the end game scene with Dreadnaught in the future!
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-07 13:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

kamishi said: »
I feel like these have been great accomplishments considering many in the LS are like me and just returned from scratch.

This and wtf to people who think 1 month behind those who've been doing endgame for years = not achievement. God forbid people did something in a game and feel good about it.

Life is so hard and grumpy if everything we done is not an achievement unless WORLD FIRST, so why make it hard?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-07 13:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Time frame doesn't make it a "non achievement" being what it is, just is a "non achievement"
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-11-07 13:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
Life is so hard and grumpy if everything we done is not an achievement unless WORLD FIRST, so why make it hard?

The issue is trying too hard to make it comparable to WORLD FIRST, when it clearly isn't.

You beat a new boss with a lot of teamwork and practice, cool. That's very satisfying. Expecting strangers to be impressed that you're second place, for one language, on one server, in a game this tiny is.. not realistic.

That and, as Eiryl said, it really isn't hard content to begin with. The job spread is extremely flexible, the dps check is pitiful, and you can bypass 95% of the zone to do it if needed.
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-07 13:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

The issue is trying too hard to make it comparable to WORLD FIRST, when it clearly isn't.

You beat a hard boss with a lot of teamwork and practice, cool. That's very satisfying. Expecting strangers to be impressed that you're second place, for one language, on one server, in a game this tiny is.. not realistic.

Read through 5 pages of posts none of their post said anything like "hey our accomplishment is as great as world first, IMPRESS!"

They only said "we beat this, took us this many tries, and we are happy." Basically just citing a fact, rather than describing this fact as something super impressive and force others to agree with them.

And yet people think they are bragging as they are the best group in the world, why?

Nobody said you HAVE to be impressed. If you are not impressed, you don't have to post.
 Bahamut.Agerine
Server: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-07 13:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy the free publicity Shozo! This thread has been hot!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-11-07 13:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Read through 5 pages of posts none of their post said anything like "hey our accomplishment is as great as world first, IMPRESS!"

Didn't read too hard, first 2 sentences:

Quote:
We're very proud to be the second EN linkshell on this server to do so, only preceded by Inquisition.

Given only a maximum of 7~8 attempts per month, our progression time period was relatively short (Oct. 2 - Oct. 27). In this time we made 5 failed attempts, most being close but no cigar.

That's the attitude you get from people who are OMG WORLD FIRST. Not only did he specify how badly they did, he painted it as a good thing to pad his own ego.

Let's break it down:
We finally beat this content! We're excited! < Reader can follow and share enthusiasm easily.

We ONLY took 6 tries to beat it, this is a short progression! < If reader is in a good group or has understanding of content, they're immediately going to think '6 tries is not a short progression'.

Second EN clear Bahamut < Anyone, whether or not they have done it, is going to think 'who the fk cares'.

Choice of language conveys his attitude about it.
[+]
By Malaketth 2018-11-07 13:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
Enjoy the free publicity Shozo! This thread has been hot!

I can neither confirm nor deny that many of the posts are for this purpose and perpetuated by the LS.
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-07 14:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't read too hard, first 2 sentences:

Quote:
We're very proud to be the second EN linkshell on this server to do so, only preceded by Inquisition.

Given only a maximum of 7~8 attempts per month, our progression time period was relatively short (Oct. 2 - Oct. 27). In this time we made 5 failed attempts, most being close but no cigar.

That's the attitude you get from people who are OMG WORLD FIRST. Not only did he specify how badly they did, he painted it as a good thing to pad his own ego.

Let's break it down:
We finally beat this content! We're excited! < Reader can follow and share enthusiasm easily.

We ONLY took 6 tries to beat it, this is a short progression! < If reader is in a good group or has understanding of content, they're immediately going to think '6 tries is not a short progression'.

Second EN clear Bahamut < Anyone, whether or not they have done it, is going to think 'who the fk cares'.

Choice of language conveys his attitude about it.

I didn't sense any ego from that post at all. At least not as much as posts from other thread that said "lolsac", indicating they are better than everyone else who sac.

They said "we are 1/6 and it's not that bad", not "we are 1/6 so we are better than you". That's not ego. The former is just citing a fact with his personal opinion about that fact, the latter is belittling others to show they are better. And my definition ego is more "I'm better than you" sort of attitude, which I didn't sense from op.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-11-07 14:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

They called 1/6 short, they specifically mentioned 2nd on bahamut as if it had relevance. You need some serious suspension of belief to read any of this guy's posts without catching the arrogance. He called Eiryl B-Tier, he implied everyone else trivializing it was carried. The shell's recruitment post has the same attitude.

I get it, you personally like them. I just thought you were better at divorcing facts from feels.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-07 14:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That B-Tier slight had my sides split tho, So that’s a thing.
By Afania 2018-11-07 14:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I get it, you personally like them. I just thought you were better at divorcing facts from feels.

I have 0 interaction with them in anyway. I don't know anyone from that ls, nor I ever pt with them, nor send tell to any member ever.

There are 0 personal feeling involved, I'm a complete stranger to them just like you, the only difference between us is probably the fact that I have a rough idea on when they start recruit for beginners endgame so I know they build an endgame ls from a group of inexperienced players in social ls. And I've seen COUNTLESS ls spin off from social/returning player ls struggled much harder and longer in the process of transitioning to hardest endgame. Most of them failed and disbanded, with core members ditching the group so they can join established group.

So by comparsion, what they did was not common in ffxi community. Thats all I said. It's not a personal feeling came from nowhere, it's just the fact that they've done something most social/casual endgame group failed to do from my experience.

I mean, it's fine if you are not impressed. I never said you should be. But I'm personally more impressed at people who build an endgame ls from returning player ls in a few months and went 1/6, than an established group with years of endgame experience + top geared jobs getting clear 1/2.

Edit: about the "attitude" on their recruitment post...have you ever read a company's recruitment ad irl which often start with <company name> is the world leader of X industry? Of course people would talk about how great they are so people are willing to join. As long as they don't advertise as "we are the best because other suck" sort of thing it's normal to me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-07 15:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Haters gonna hate. Retards gonna retard.
By Jetackuu 2018-11-07 15:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
That B-Tier slight had my sides split tho, So that’s a thing.

I had a good chuckle at it.

As for the stun thing: if you're in a situation where you need stun and you lag a lot, using a lua to autostun at the detection of certain packets makes a lot of sense. Yes some people lag that badly, it's not a matter of being lazy or lacking skill. Not saying everyone should do it, but with the way most luas are written anyway, people should probably get over it.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-07 15:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

They only said "we beat this, took us this many tries, and we are happy." Basically just citing a fact, rather than describing this fact as something super impressive and force others to agree with them.

And yet people think they are bragging as they are the best group in the world, why?

Nobody said you HAVE to be impressed. If you are not impressed, you don't have to post.

The ones taking the most exception to it are typically the most jealous.

That's pretty much what it's coming down to.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 15:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They called 1/6 short, they specifically mentioned 2nd on bahamut as if it had relevance. You need some serious suspension of belief to read any of this guy's posts without catching the arrogance. He called Eiryl B-Tier, he implied everyone else trivializing it was carried. The shell's recruitment post has the same attitude.

I mean I get you may like Eiryl but all the guy does is complain in troll on most post on this forum. He doesn't do namis at all he said yet comes and hates on someone post. You seem more arrogant and mad that people dont just shutup and not be proud about clears. I just dont understand why people gotta hate on everything and cant just say congrats.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Time frame doesn't make it a "non achievement" being what it is, just is a "non achievement"
Its non achievement to you not others. Kinda like how its a non achievement to have 47 weapons done but not AG nor plan on upgrading them. Love to see what you believe an achievement is compared to others.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-11-07 15:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Eiryl did nothing wrong but lay down the cold hard truth.

Could he have used lube?
Definitely

But damn was his words true...

But this an achievement none the less...

Moral of the story... keep on winning and make a cad-bong and toke up

By monkey33333333 2018-11-07 16:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

man TV sucks compared to this. This is where all the fun is.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 16:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Eiryl did nothing wrong but lay down the cold hard truth.

Could he have used lube?
Definitely

But damn was his words true...

But this an achievement none the less...

Moral of the story... keep on winning and make a cad-bong and toke up

Cold hard truth that nothing is great in this game but crafting and selling items? :D Side note perfect picture for this btw lmao
By chiefslapyomom 2018-11-07 18:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'M happy for you guys so cg on the clear. Sorry I couldn't be there to share in the victory but I'll be back in the fray after I'm done in korea
 Bahamut.Kuno
user: NotKuno
By Bahamut.Kuno 2018-11-07 20:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-11-07 20:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh doo doo.. meant comeatmebro
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2018-11-07 20:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Xeno and Kuno but it feels like many of the other Dreadnaughts posting in here have a lot of chips on their shoulder...

Which just made me realise its so wholesome how humble, approachable, friendly and down to earth Lex is

When he probably could solo Disjoined Mithra on his Paladin... with an onion sword

#LexouritisFact
[+]
By Boshi 2018-11-07 20:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 21:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Suph said: »
I love Xeno and Kuno but it feels like many of the other Dreadnaughts posting in here have a lot of chips on their shoulder...

Which just made me realise its so wholesome how humble, approachable, friendly and down to earth Lex is

When he probably could solo Disjoined Mithra on his Paladin... with an onion sword

#LexouritisFact
Hell im shocked Lex hasn't soloed it. IDK about chips but I like trolling with the others.
By Jetackuu 2018-11-07 23:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
chub

See the last crap since your last post? That's the ***I was referencing but congrats.
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2018-11-08 05:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
See the last crap since your last post? That's the ***I was referencing but congrats.

Let me be the world first to say, I'm a very casual player playing a very medioCOR, and it's only thanks to Lex's brilliant mind that I've been fortunate enough to experience most of the content in the game.

Did you know that Lightbringer is actually just Lex's shining forehead? Which is the last thing Conqueror Bakgodek saw when Lex decimated his army at the battle of Tavnasia?

As for the Allied Forces of Altana? Lex was charmed... for 15 seconds

#LexouritisFact

For my other jobs... Xiutaru's Fire IV deal twice as much damage as my Fire V...

#XiuIsABully
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2018-11-08 07:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

just a question for the initial post and not for the drama ***

how many circles did you kill/which ones?
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2018-11-08 09:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
just a question for the initial post and not for the drama ***

how many circles did you kill/which ones?

We're killing 8/8 circles.