Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.
Disjoined Mithra Dead, Dynamis Jueno (D) Cleared.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2018-10-29 15:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
....yeah Assura

You know you could just come hang out with me. :/
You know we wouldnt play much together if I came out to hang with you, we'd just ERP, admit it!
By Jetackuu 2018-10-29 16:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

....yeah Assura

You know you could just come hang out with me. :/
You know we wouldnt play much together if I came out to hang with you, we'd just ERP, admit it!

We have this thing here called the 5th, I plead it.

Could use more WHM anyway, I want to branch out :P
 Asura.Kegfreak
By Asura.Kegfreak 2018-11-01 16:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

congrats and what addons/plugins are you using to have the HP/MP/TP bars in the middle and clickable spells?
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-01 18:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Sliding on the ground while getting raised and casting while running without changing gear are just as blatant.

There is a world of a difference between the child plugins you mention and JA0wait. It's called a 72h suspension (or a perma if you're a slow learner).

People seem to be more accepting of "actual" cheating these days, but be careful, it would be very easy to hit you with this video and what you said just now. Would take 15min in fact.

That would imply SE gives a *** (they don't, and haven't for a long time now). The only time they'll do something about it is when somebody files a complaint. They aren't gonna go out of their way to make sure people aren't using tools in their Youtube videos or Twitch streams. Doing so would be extremely detrimental to their business. And someone else referring said videos to them won't work because GMs will not accept evidence from external sources.

This isn't 2005 where it's bots vs bots in Dragon's Aery and only the best bot will come out on top. Competition died a long time ago. Someone using stuff in their own Dynamis runs is not going to affect anyone else whatsoever. This is why everyone stopped caring. At least everyone should have stopped caring by now, there are a few (HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) FFXI purists out there who will call a GM on someone who they think is using Windower. Those people are too busy wiping to v2 Ambuscades on Easy wearing Sparks gear and bragging about how Mercy Stroke is the best WS in the game.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 19:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
Someone using stuff in their own Dynamis runs is not going to affect anyone else whatsoever. This is why everyone stopped caring. At least everyone should have stopped caring by now

Sorry, but that's flat out wrong. #beatingadeadhorse but you still don't understand apparently.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-01 19:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Someone using stuff in their own Dynamis runs is not going to affect anyone else whatsoever. This is why everyone stopped caring. At least everyone should have stopped caring by now

Sorry, but that's flat out wrong. #beatingadeadhorse but you still don't understand apparently.

You're from Asura. Your opinion is worthless.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 19:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I am only ON asura, not FROM. "I" am here, because the customers are here.

It is not opinion, it is fact.

tl:dr when you use 30 tools to make things easier and accomplish them too fast, square make the next "thing" harder to compensate. You screw everyone else. Not that I give a ***, just correcting this misconception that people still don't understand. EVERYTHING you do affects other players.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-01 19:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

tl:dr when you use 30 tools to make things easier and accomplish them too fast, square make the next "thing" harder to compensate. You screw everyone else. Not that I give a ***, just correcting this misconception that people still don't understand. EVERYTHING you do affects other players.

Victimhood mentality will get your nowhere in this game (just like irl). People shouldn't be spending any time worrying about what other people are doing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 19:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said;
Quote:
Not that I give a ***

"I don't care about you or anything that you do" Dienamis is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, beat it anyway you can. Just know that the dipshit mentality of "if you cant see it, it's not your problem" is inaccurate. So stop parroting it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-01 19:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

well that's just like, your opinion, man.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-11-01 19:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares if you buy gil/bot/3rd party tools - Have fun your way as long as your not going out of your way to bother other players

I want them to make the game harder - this is a game end of the day. I strive to actually be skillful and able to perform above average in endgame and would love more content to do so in.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-11-01 20:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

just a reminder to the admins im still banned in the mnk forums for this very thing...

Also good rebuttal mister exGM - really showed him
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2018-11-01 20:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

10/10 A++ 5 star Quality Post right here. You sure showed me.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-01 20:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

well that's just like, your opinion, man.
[+]
By Ricon 2018-11-06 12:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This went a long way from us beating jeuno, shozo should make a new post about us beating bastok to see where it will go.
By Jetackuu 2018-11-06 13:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

See the *** measuring contest is still going.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-06 13:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Only the biggest and fattest ones allowed!
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2018-11-06 14:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ricon said: »
This went a long way from us beating jeuno, shozo should make a new post about us beating bastok to see where it will go.

Maybe when we get Judge, Jury, and Executioner this week.

Bahamut.Agerine said: »

Only the biggest and fattest ones allowed!

Hard for people who didn't do the progression for this to understand. If you've had all your ballin gear, best REMAs, full support for the better part of 2 years now, then these wouldn't have been hard at all - evidenced by Inquisition getting all 4 clears months ago.

Clearing these is a big deal for us. It's cool if not everyone is psych'd for us Jetackuu. It took a lot of hard work and dedication for 18 of us - I'll talk about how proud I am of my members any day of the week. They deserve to be recognized for being exemplary in their roles. Anything less than exemplary play and you won't clear - which is evidenced by how few groups are actually clearing these things on our server.

Trial N Triblens actually cleared Disjoined in Jeuno this past week. I thought that was really cool, I know they've been working hard on that one for a minute too. Little shout out to my homies over there - well deserved win.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-06 15:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I am with you, it’s fun building shells and breaking barriers and doing it effectively and having fun. Trollin with Jet is hard to pass up.
By Jetackuu 2018-11-06 15:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

1. My comment was in no way directed towards you, the purpose of the thread or your members.

2. I don't troll.

3. Age's just jelly of my Mjollnir.
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-06 16:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

3. Age's just jelly of my Mjollnir.

Gimme.
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2018-11-06 16:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Only the worthy are able to wield Mjollnir.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2018-11-06 23:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The chub just got a little bigger. I'm at 3/4 chub.

1/1 Sandy Clear

1/2 Bastok Clear
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-11-06 23:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly approve of the Noble tunic with empty head stylelock. Congrats on nailin that one!
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 04:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I am only ON asura, not FROM. "I" am here, because the customers are here.

So by your logic if people didnt use stuff to fix the game because se flat out refuses to revamp most of it then everything would be easy and you would be happy? I dont get the logic at all saying oh they make things harder because people use tools when every game ever making end game always makes it harder that's the point. Wish people stop beating the dead horse of using tools is wrong.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-07 04:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It literally is what they do. lol.

If you're beating the content, it's too easy, the next thing steps up it's irritation. If you're not, they nerf it.

Tools, *** that paradigm up. It moves everything faster.

Everything you do/try/win/fail is monitored for statistics.

Again, though, idgaf what you do. Or how you do it. The point is, things you do are not in a vacuum. You are actively damaging the game and the players. If you don't care, then you don't care. But you're still doing it.

Stunbots lead to things that are unstunable. Being unkillable leads to more things using death/doom. Too many buffs lead to more things doing full dispel.

*** obviously tools are bad mm'kay. Regardless of how you use them, and who can see you use them.(context)
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 05:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're beating the content, it's too easy, the next thing steps up it's irritation. If you're not, they nerf it.

Again, though, idgaf what you do. Or how you do it. The point is, things you do are not in a vacuum. You are actively damaging the game and the players. If you don't care, then you don't care. But you're still doing it.
Ya Idgaf tbh make the game harder it should why the hell would I wanna be on a 16 year old game wishing things were easy? If Se just updates all the ***that's wrong with the game they'd have no need for these tools. Blaming players for adapting so they dont have to deal with the bs is Se fault for not updating stuff but that's not what this post is about so I'll leave it at that. Congrats on kills guys.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2018-11-07 05:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Stunbots lead to things that are unstunable. Being unkillable leads to more things using death/doom. Too many buffs lead to more things doing full dispel.

*** obviously tools are bad mm'kay. Regardless of how you use them, and who can see you use them.(context)
Everything you just listed is 100% fine for mobs to have. People wanna buff 2 warriors with you 70 buff then complain about full dispel? I'll take all of that over just scaling a mobs hp to make it "seem" harder like every other mmo does. People wouldn't need stun bots if ***wasn't so laggy that by the time you hit stun it's too late for some people either. If you hate tools so much make se if the ***mmmkay