First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2018-12-02 15:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Wouldn't it be nice if they made things we wanted and would actually be interested in, instead of figuring out the best way possible to get your money.

Let's live in that world instead.

Nah.. won't work.. in that world you would still cry and complain...

Let's live in a world where SE and the world made profit over every tear you dropped and complaint you placed about their games on these forums..

We would all be billionaires..

Stop being such a miserable player.. Or just let me MPK you.. It can be soothing to us all..
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-12-02 15:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Awe, sowwy

Ya know, not to brag, but a solid 50% of the things I disagree with on this game, they fix adjust, so

Just look at failnamis alone, they're on adjustment 9? All valid complaints have been adjusted. (it's still a ***event, but at least it's not a completely broken pile of ***that gives no rewards) Day 1 and today are like night and day difference.

#justifiedcomplaints

Job balance is the one thing they promised to keep doing and have completely failed at #justifiedcomplaints

Server populations are their actual job to keep up with and they don't, opting to steal your money for merges. #justifiedcomplaints

motherfuckin botpocalypse #justifiedcomplaint

Shields are broken/crafting spheres are stupid/the whole process is stupid #justifiedcomplaint

New SR is a complete pile of garbage #justifiedcomplaint!
[+]
By Tarage 2018-12-04 18:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Awe, sowwy

Ya know, not to brag, but a solid 50% of the things I disagree with on this game, they fix adjust, so

Now if only you could stop speaking out of 100% of your *** we'd might be able to tolerate you.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-12-04 20:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »

Or just let me MPK you.. It can be soothing to us all..
Make sure you live stream that. You'll probably get more viewers than the superbowl.
By kalimairo 2018-12-04 20:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

u guys whining about the state of the game while i farm merits in nasomi having fun, but ya i whined too anyway lua this lua that lua everything!
[+]
By Sabishii 2018-12-04 21:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

kalimairo said: »
u guys whining about the state of the game while i farm merits in nasomi having fun, but ya i whined too anyway lua this lua that lua everything!

Farming merits was fun? I don't remember that.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8