FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!
FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-04-29 01:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ISTP.

The very basic part of the thing is "reliable" (the 4 letters), the added elements less so.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-04-29 01:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dat severe case of introversion.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-04-29 01:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-04-29 01:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the best introvert ever?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 01:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Your Results

“THE EXECUTIVE” (ESTJ-A)
SENTINEL
PEOPLE MASTERY
67% EXTRAVERTED
33% Introverted
34% Intuitive
66% OBSERVANT
63% THINKING
37% Feeling
56% JUDGING
44% Prospecting
100% ASSERTIVE
0% Turbulent

Quote:
ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.
Demand for such leadership is high in democratic societies, and forming no less than 11% of the population, it's no wonder that many of America's presidents have been ESTJs. Strong believers in the rule of law and authority that must be earned, ESTJ personalities lead by example, demonstrating dedication and purposeful honesty, and an utter rejection of laziness and cheating, especially in work. If anyone declares hard, manual work to be an excellent way to build character, it is ESTJs.

ESTJs are aware of their surroundings and live in a world of clear, verifiable facts – the surety of their knowledge means that even against heavy resistance, they stick to their principles and push an unclouded vision of what is and is not acceptable. Their opinions aren't just empty talk either, as ESTJs are more than willing to dive into the most challenging projects, improving action plans and sorting details along the way, making even the most complicated tasks seem easy and approachable.

However, ESTJs don't work alone, and they expect their reliability and work ethic to be reciprocated – people with this personality type meet their promises, and if partners or subordinates jeopardize them through incompetence or laziness, or worse still, dishonesty, they do not hesitate to show their wrath. This can earn them a reputation for inflexibility, a trait shared by all Sentinels (SJ), but it's not because ESTJs are arbitrarily stubborn, but because they truly believe that these values are what make society work.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 01:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Altimaomega said: »
Your Results

“THE EXECUTIVE” (ESTJ-A)
100% ASSERTIVE
0% Turbulent

Wow..

Never would have guessed right!
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 01:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This is actually kind of freaky.

Dedicated – Seeing things to completion borders on an ethical obligation for ESTJs. Tasks aren't simply abandoned because they've become difficult or boring – people with the ESTJ personality type take them up when they are the right thing to do, and they will be finished so long as they remain the right thing to do.
Strong-willed – A strong will makes this dedication possible, and ESTJs don't give up their beliefs because of simple opposition. ESTJs defend their ideas and principles relentlessly, and must be proven clearly and conclusively wrong for their stance to budge.
Direct and Honest – ESTJs trust facts far more than abstract ideas or opinions. Straightforward statements and information are king, and ESTJ personalities return the honesty (whether it's wanted or not).
Loyal, Patient and Reliable – ESTJs work to exemplify truthfulness and reliability, considering stability and security very important. When ESTJs say they'll do something, they keep their word, making them very responsible members of their families, companies and communities.
Enjoy Creating Order – Chaos makes things unpredictable, and unpredictable things can't be trusted when they are needed most – with this in mind, ESTJs strive to create order and security in their environments by establishing rules, structures and clear roles.
Excellent Organizers – This commitment to truth and clear standards makes ESTJs capable and confident leaders. People with this personality type have no problem distributing tasks and responsibilities to others fairly and objectively, making them excellent administrators.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-29 01:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I got ISTP as my primary and INTP as my secondary.

Primary = Virtuoso
Secondary = Logician
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 02:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Overall, the best part was a 5 lettered acronym just summed up your lifetime of posting :P

It's rough having the personality traits of a leader.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-04-29 02:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 02:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Primary = Virtuoso

You've been playing to much Dragon Age!
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 02:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Flippant said: »
Do you know what the sun looks like? xD
100% introvert!

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 02:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

While I want to throw a jab of "100%?! Please seek help! ;p"

If you look at the assertive nature it means they more refuse help and want to do it all alone and trust themselves more than others. Than in Carrot's case of introvert turbulent where that is more the shy (stay inside) hard on yourself type who want what they do to be better, even if it doesn't need to be.

Sure if you look at assertive in a negative context without other personality traits to back it up.

Which is what this test doesn't do. Also, in my youth I would have easily tested a very high introvert.

With experience comes confidence and with confidence comes assertiveness. Leaving your turbulent nature to fall away.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-04-29 03:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone mentioned, the last portion is obviously not part of the established personality test (Myers-Briggs). While my results indicate more of a neutral area, the basis for their adjunct is flawed in that they correlate assertion with even-temperedness and self-consciousness with emotion, which comes directly into contention with the definition of INTP personality. Your characterization of Carrot is quite apt for me.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-29 03:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I really like the Myers-Briggs test. I tried it multiple times in different periods to see if I ever swayed off that INTJ but nope. That Architect/Mastermind is too deep apparently.

Want me to grab the full analysis?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-29 03:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

No wonder we get along.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-29 06:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Unsurprising, I guess:

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-29 06:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought this would be "which FFXIAH poster are you" lol
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-04-29 06:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

INFP
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-29 07:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

well then...
Try to beat me at being Introverted!
But seriously i answered everything really honestly.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-29 07:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I got ENTP but I've taken this before and got ENTJ. So it guess it varies a bit.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-29 08:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

INFJ-T
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8