First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-12-13 09:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Just shut the *** up and do New Salvage like everyone else is going to.

Would love to but im at work. SE timed the updated just right so ot landed on the middle of my 3 12 hour shifts this week I should be able to have fun with it on friday.
 Phoenix.Jurges
Server: Phoenix
user: Jurges
By Phoenix.Jurges 2012-12-13 10:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Third floor:
Tons of gears, killed all from start to east room. Upon clearing east room, rampart popped. reinforcements spawned about 8 triple gears. Killed them all and nothing happened.

fourth floor:
Gears, they don't warp away like BR 1. Killed all to room that used to have chariot, which is still there but alone. 1-2 rooms later was an acrolith that dropped a cotton purse. Room after also had an acrolith that dropped one. Wehn 2nd died, a 3rd popped in the room and dropped an usu paper. 3 triple gears popped in last room, but we didn't kill them due to time.

Fifth floor:
Cerb boss, easy fight. 45 skadi shoes and a linin.

We had similar experience until fourth floor. Upon killing the triple gears on the fourth floor, a rampart popped which produced Cerberus. It dropped Ares feet/hands. On the fifth floor (where we had expected to see Cerberus) was Seether Cerberus. It dropped Usu body and a linen. Looking back, we haven't figured out how we popped NQ on 4th to get the HQ on 5th. We will probably be trying to replicate the run to see if we can figure something out. If I had to make a guess, it had to do with either the cluster of triple gears on the 3rd or the Acroliths on the 4th.
 Fenrir.Curty
Server: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-12-13 10:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jurges said: »
Quote:
Third floor:
Tons of gears, killed all from start to east room. Upon clearing east room, rampart popped. reinforcements spawned about 8 triple gears. Killed them all and nothing happened.

fourth floor:
Gears, they don't warp away like BR 1. Killed all to room that used to have chariot, which is still there but alone. 1-2 rooms later was an acrolith that dropped a cotton purse. Room after also had an acrolith that dropped one. Wehn 2nd died, a 3rd popped in the room and dropped an usu paper. 3 triple gears popped in last room, but we didn't kill them due to time.

Fifth floor:
Cerb boss, easy fight. 45 skadi shoes and a linin.

We had similar experience until fourth floor. Upon killing the triple gears on the fourth floor, a rampart popped which produced Cerberus. It dropped Ares feet/hands. On the fifth floor (where we had expected to see Cerberus) was Seether Cerberus. It dropped Usu body and a linen. Looking back, we haven't figured out how we popped NQ on 4th to get the HQ on 5th. We will probably be trying to replicate the run to see if we can figure something out. If I had to make a guess, it had to do with either the cluster of triple gears on the 3rd or the Acroliths on the 4th.

Interesting addition to this, one time we ran through the 4th floor aggroing evrything and ended up popping a NQ Dvergr. The boss on the 5th floor was then the HQ Dvergr. Other time we did not aggro everything except for the spot where the NQ Dvergr spawned and he didnt spawn in the same location. Either its a random chance he spawns or he is randomly allocated over any rampart in the 4th floor. Of course because we didnt see the nq dvergr we got to see him as our 5th floor boss.

An interesting note is on the first run we didnt kill the nq dvergr (just spawned him) but the 5th floor was hq still.
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2012-12-13 10:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jurges said: »

I hope theres a Khim in one of the new zones that spams Tourbillion.. Soo tired of camping that stupid spawn
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-12-13 12:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Help me out please, I swear I saw somewhere on forums they mention a STR+16 INT+10 att+30 body for DRK/WAR etc...
Did I just dream about it?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-12-13 12:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Help me out please, I swear I saw somewhere on forums they mention a STR+16 INT+10 att+30 body for DRK/WAR etc...
Feverish Korazin
DEF:71 HP+90 STR+15 Element: Fire+30
Attack+15
Breath damage taken -5%
WAR / PLD / DRK / SAM / DRG

Laudan Cuirass
DEF:78 STR+16 VIT+10 INT+10
Attack+30 Haste+3%
WAR / PLD / DRK / BST / SAM / DRG
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-12-13 12:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you.
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-12-13 14:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

By any chance has anyone familiar with the test server tried to look at this gear by getting a porter slip 14 yet? I am still crashing the moment I talk to any of the moogle npcs.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2012-12-13 16:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Feverish Korazin
Attack+15
Breath damage taken -5%

Laudan Cuirass
Attack+30 Haste+3%
if I had to guess, those are new Meeble Burrows pieces.
 Odin.Cyprias
user: Cyprias
By Odin.Cyprias 2012-12-13 22:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sawtelle said: »
By any chance has anyone familiar with the test server tried to look at this gear by getting a porter slip 14 yet? I am still crashing the moment I talk to any of the moogle npcs.

I tried this, it shows that you can store them, but doesn't show the actual gear itself.
[+]
By Avitori 2012-12-13 22:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Feverish Korazin
Attack+15
Breath damage taken -5%

Laudan Cuirass
Attack+30 Haste+3%

OMG. SO UGLY.
 Leviathan.Kincard
Server: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2012-12-14 00:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

>Amir
>Ugly

*** you sir
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-12-14 00:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Gtfo! I just told an ls mate I wish a new gear would take the Amir model >.<.... I love that set lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-14 00:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Got the 45 and 9/10 plans for a new piece! w
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-12-14 01:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

so, just went into salvage and was killing stuff. My whm mule get low on mp so I top of hp, /heal and alt tab back to main. After like a minute her mp is still low. I /heal her again, and this time watch her. She keeps just standing there. I spam everything I can think of. Eventually, with no healing the mob i'm fighting eventually kills me then wanders over and kills her. She continues to just stand there refusing to die despite being at 0 hp. don't get option to use RR. end up force d/cing her and home pointing.

Is this a known bug with the game or something 3rd party? I thought I'd updated everything that was 3rd party that had issues.
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2012-12-14 01:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend had that issue as well during Aello where she died and just stood there, lots of bugs after the update dude.
 Leviathan.Kincard
Server: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2012-12-14 01:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The all Worlds maintenance, which was scheduled to occur on Dec. 10, 2012 from 9:00 to 11:00 (PST), has been postponed until further notice due to the discovery of a critical bug.

lots of bugs anyway
12/10/2012 nevar forget

Earlier, I casted Kakka: Ichi on myself before engaging Cerb and resisted it.
[+]
 Sylph.Peldin
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Peldin 2012-12-14 01:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you didn't list your 3rd party programs or plugins, it's a little difficult to give you an answer.

My first guess - BlinkMeNot
Second - SpellCast
Third - a program you probably shouldn't be using

Troubleshooting 101 - identify the problem:
1) Figure out how to duplicate the problem.
2) Relog back in to the game without any program/plugin loaded
3) Load one plugin/program at a time trying to duplicate the problem each time.

Obviously if you duplicate the problem without anything loaded, you know it's SE
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-14 01:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the things that have made it through the updates,

can you imagine what a "critical bug" must have looked like for them to postpone it?
[+]
 Fenrir.Yoshimaro
user: Yoshimaro
By Fenrir.Yoshimaro 2012-12-14 14:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

so guys , do we need old Salvage equip to be able to get new one?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-12-14 14:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

YOu need old salvage armor for +1, you don't need old salvage armor for the new original name sets.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-15 01:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

While you all were bitching:

[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-12-15 01:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get some gil Sylow? :P CG on that. That looks like a pretty sick *** TP piece. Also, you know you got messages, right? lol
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-15 02:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I do? Lol.

I usually have my browser at half width so I never notice when I have messages w.

Oh.

Those.

They're mail. I don't know my mail password anymore.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-12-15 02:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That's 23 mail and 4 messages I think lol
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-15 02:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, I mean, I've read them, I just didn't exit them right for them to be marked as read.
 Ragnarok.Godsmack
By Ragnarok.Godsmack 2012-12-15 16:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

all seem useless,really, if u got all equip capped with af3+2 and 15/15 nyzul gear and VW stuff..always hated salvage,will not start love it now..hope seekers of adoulin will do better..epic fail.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-12-15 16:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Godsmack said: »
all seem useless,really, if u got all equip capped with af3+2 and 15/15 nyzul gear and VW stuff..always hated salvage,will not start love it now..hope seekers of adoulin will do better..epic fail.

Nope.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Godsmack
By Ragnarok.Godsmack 2012-12-15 16:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
i prefer save my time to get another relic instead waste my time for a single tp bonus or a triple attack rate..
 Asura.Rucks
Server: Asura
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2012-12-15 16:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
Nah, I've got full Perle and 75 gear, all of this salvage gear is trash, can't beat that 5% haste set bonus.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15