Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
I want a planet :<

Read the Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life Series 1 & 2; By Drunvalo Melchezidek (Not a real Melchezidek Priesthood holder btw);

There already are the carvings of The Venusian Spirits in documentation there from Egypt.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I can map out all the things I have already done in past lives as well. But it's been done before. Aleister Crowley = The Golden Dawn Organization.

The Sephira & The Tree of Life are to Represent The Flower of Life.

Golden Dawn & Flower of Life represent The Suns.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 21:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Fine, map out places that WON'T be overcome by Tsunamis yourself.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=16380

No need I'm building a secret underground city for me and a select group to live in and rebuild society. I also will be taking in wild cats with genetically enhanced intelligence as well as a few captive angels to feed upon to ensure the survival of my people.

That's why underground also means secret or arcane as well, huh?

Ha I knew youd understand me... but you cant tell anyone if it becomes public knowledge where it is all the zombies from the 4th WW's wave new enchanced viruses will overrun it with the body parts that slog off

Well, is your own spiritual fortitude strong enough? Even if you do try to cause Nuclear Holocaust as well as The Glacial Age even more, I can simply just, you know, reincarnate.

Apollo's Queen, Artemis was one thing. But as The King that bears the Throne in Heaven, he can do as he wishes now that his own Queen is crucified.

Even if you take down this Earth, The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down the External Planets; The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down The Sun & have it blacken with it's retracing of Pure Energy / Gamma Waves; Well, there's already external Suns / Stars.

& The Zion / Hades Planet? Hey, at least it's mass of collected power is to be The Next Sun rekindled.

If I die or get mad enough, my source of power in the sky just takes over the lesser satellites.

Then I can just simply be reborn in some other way again through the recollection of the Older / Higher Powers. If the world is my plaything to instill & induce all the power I can & extort them across the time & space laws; All I have to do is simply ask of my Soulmate / Husband IRL as a consecration.

Remember, Earthen / Human form is one thing; There are many other different dimensional realities otherwise.

Without new life there is no reincarnation. I will insure no new life will come into being. I shall tear the sky asunder with my gaxe of DOOM. The sattelites will fall each one kill anohter angel. And I shall burn all sleep from humanity and watch the insanity ensue. Oh and on a side note nap time
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Fine, map out places that WON'T be overcome by Tsunamis yourself.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=16380

No need I'm building a secret underground city for me and a select group to live in and rebuild society. I also will be taking in wild cats with genetically enhanced intelligence as well as a few captive angels to feed upon to ensure the survival of my people.

That's why underground also means secret or arcane as well, huh?

Ha I knew youd understand me... but you cant tell anyone if it becomes public knowledge where it is all the zombies from the 4th WW's wave new enchanced viruses will overrun it with the body parts that slog off

Well, is your own spiritual fortitude strong enough? Even if you do try to cause Nuclear Holocaust as well as The Glacial Age even more, I can simply just, you know, reincarnate.

Apollo's Queen, Artemis was one thing. But as The King that bears the Throne in Heaven, he can do as he wishes now that his own Queen is crucified.

Even if you take down this Earth, The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down the External Planets; The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down The Sun & have it blacken with it's retracing of Pure Energy / Gamma Waves; Well, there's already external Suns / Stars.

& The Zion / Hades Planet? Hey, at least it's mass of collected power is to be The Next Sun rekindled.

If I die or get mad enough, my source of power in the sky just takes over the lesser satellites.

Then I can just simply be reborn in some other way again through the recollection of the Older / Higher Powers. If the world is my plaything to instill & induce all the power I can & extort them across the time & space laws; All I have to do is simply ask of my Soulmate / Husband IRL as a consecration.

Remember, Earthen / Human form is one thing; There are many other different dimensional realities otherwise.

Without new life there is no reincarnation. I will insure no new life will come into being. I shall tear the sky asunder with my gaxe of DOOM. The sattelites will fall each one kill anohter angel. And I shall burn all sleep from humanity and watch the insanity ensue. Oh and on a side note nap time

amor vini ceto
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 21:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
Am I an angel, Fili? :D

Hey Kiriyu, did people find out yet that the Gold Dust in the Skies of Hades' Planet are to represent the bullets to keep fallen in descent onto Earth? I guess God was too pissed when he represented that upon The Lands of Israel.
 Lakshmi.Tkai
Server: Lakshmi
user: Tkai
By Lakshmi.Tkai 2009-05-12 22:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW!!! @ Filielle over 6 pages of craziness must be a new record for these forum.

But back on the subject....try watching Black Blood Brothers...It would a very good show just wish it had a 2nd season.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 22:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Tkai said:
WOW!!! @ Filielle over 6 pages of craziness must be a new record for these forum.

But back on the subject....try watching Black Blood Brothers...It would a very good show just wish it had a 2nd season.

Well, I was going to mention something I found out which is obvious if you use, "Think like The Cowboys" in terminological practice.

The Spiders like my Camel Filter Tobacco :x
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 00:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, how cheap: They put story by, "Danny Hackl" When it's, "DANIEL HAKEL"; in Saw V; Even cheaper, they used the pitch of my voice founded in the sound testing of knowing what to kill those that are for the Flower of Life & Against Satanists & Death.

Okay, here's a background check: First born son: Derick Franklin Hakel

Second Born Son: Daniel Hakel

Third Born Son: Christopher Hakel

Father = Thomas Leo Hakel;

Ever better is the original, "Hoffman" & his lady from silence of the lambs in the movie.

"There were 8 People in Abandon"; How cheap.

Hmmm, let's do math: Courtney (8 letters)

Elizabeth (9 Letters)

Goldemberg (10 Letters)

"Filielle" (8 Letters)

Whoever these retards were that aired in the movie, didn't really like math.

------------------

Numerology = Study into Numbers.
 Lakshmi.Alaric
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2009-05-14 15:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, so what happened here? Think somebody locked the door and tossed the key out.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-14 16:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Alaric said:
Hmmm, so what happened here? Think somebody locked the door and tossed the key out.

*bites*
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [141 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Alaric
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2009-10-02 11:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Clocks ticking, Friday night --- plans?
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-10-02 11:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

of all the necro bumps i've seen, this is by far the worst. but looking back through this thread, it did just dawn on me that Filielle must've been a Scientologist. thats the only explanation for it, not even mormons are that crazy.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2009-10-03 08:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured out what filele is!
wiki said:
He adopted the name Drunvalo Melchizedek after studying at the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek in Vancouver, Canada [3]. He is believed by some to be the leader of a newly emerging cult, linked to the Waitaha tribe in New Zealand.

Some bs about geometry and crystals and serpents of light etc etc.
Filele just confused me so much and was driving me crazy, I knew there had to be some sort of "sense" behind what she was babbling on about. Anything she says you can make sense of it here.
I know most of you dont care but I just had to make some sense of it XD
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7