Vampire private room
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Cerberus.Maryanne
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-12 19:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the part where we all start hissing and acting possessed and stalk Dasva
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Darkmessenger 2009-05-12 19:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This article is really incofuckingherent and is a disgrace to the Internet.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Total Fili-Post right there, Das. Was awesome.

yeah ive been practicing in the mirror. I start with trying to look heavily sedated and go from there.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Maryanne said:
This is the part where we all start hissing and acting possessed and stalk Dasva

ZOMG you promise? I've never had a stalker before oh what will I wear... I need to clean my house! Ah so much to do to prepare noooooooooooooooooooooooo
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkmessenger said:
This article is really incofuckingherent and is a disgrace to the Internet.

Hmph, you huh? You are only a spiritual composite reproduction of Pandora & Beelzebub. Say hi to Brad Pitre for me.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

ZOMG you promise? I've never had a stalker before oh what will I wear... I need to clean my house! Ah so much to do to prepare noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Luciferos, have you done enough bullshitting & have actually TRAINED your body besides your stasises of mentality as well as born-given Spiritual Power to take on the Spirit born from Two Other High Knights of Death Kingdom?
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 19:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

Luciferos, have you done enough bullshitting & have actually TRAINED your body besides your stasises of mentality as well as born-given Spiritual Power to take on the Spirit born from Two Other High Knights of Death Kingdom?

TRANSLATION: I enjoy eatting a tub of butter while watching starwars

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

You're already dying between The Death & Life Kingdoms; I wouldn't say anything else about the body you bear that is rotting constantly & of faster pace.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 19:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Ludoggy said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

You're already dying between The Death & Life Kingdoms; I wouldn't say anything else about the body you bear that is rotting constantly & of faster pace.

TRANSLATION: Shut up or I'll kill you.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Filielle said:
Ludoggy said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

TRANSLATION: Shut up or I'll kill you.

Sure, we got the whole forum documentation to prove what you will do.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

Woman I will beat you down all the way to hell with your own purple pills. And no spirits got nothing on me dont you know who I am? I the juggernaut ***
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

Woman I will beat you down all the way to hell with your own purple pills. And no spirits got nothing on me dont you know who I am? I the juggernaut ***

That's nice son, I can at least admit under my form of, "Lilith" that you are nothing compared to your true father, ZION / HADES;

Also, how's Ezekiel? Someone has to spiritual cleanse the bodies of poison you leave behind.
By Fairy.Darkmessenger 2009-05-12 19:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:

Hmph, you huh? You are only a spiritual composite reproduction of Pandora & Beelzebub. Say hi to Brad Pitre for me.

Its not me rly, its him and her, it & they u c!

Yes. I am satan. Suck my 3rd nipple yes please.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

That's nice son, I can at least admit under my form of, "Lilith" that you are nothing compared to your true father, ZION / HADES;

Also, how's Ezekiel? Someone has to spiritual cleanse the bodies of poison you leave behind.

Ezekiel? Man that dudes my bro always fixing my messes helping me cheat on the game(he promised me 2 kupo rings next week). And dont call me son just cause you look all worn out dont make you old then me woman. And I have no father I was thought into being by the 3 headed river snake.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkmessenger said:
Filielle said:

Not really, Eric Brenn Ilagan Cantada has one to his side along his rib cage.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 19:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkmessenger said:
Filielle said:

you have a third niple? ew?...weird? wtf?

postt 4444.
By Fairy.Darkmessenger 2009-05-12 19:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Darkmessenger said:
Filielle said:

Mines is on one of my 3 penis'. There's no choice mate.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

Ezekiel? Man that dudes my bro always fixing my messes helping me cheat on the game(he promised me 2 kupo rings next week). And dont call me son just cause you look all worn out dont make you old then me woman. And I have no father I was thought into being by the 3 headed river snake.

Lmfao, wtf is wrong with you?

I hope you know that the True bearer of The Three Headed Dragon of Judgment was what slammed your RYDEN to jail & had me marry your Kuroganashi IRL.

You can't spiritual medium power right yet?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkmessenger said:
Filielle said:
Darkmessenger said:
Filielle said:

Mines is on one of my 3 penis'. There's no choice mate.

Awwwe, don't make fun of [GM]Travis

He's already fixing up your Samantha Villanueva as well.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-12 19:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, I have pizza. :D
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:

Nice; What kind?

^^
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

I hope you know that the True bearer of The Three Headed Dragon of Judgment was what slammed your RYDEN to jail & had me marry your Kuroganashi IRL.

Whats wrong with me LOL? Thats rich. Naw my spiritual power is at maximum I'm about ready to use a Spirit Gun attack on you. And I am the true bearer of judgement upon this world though if I remember right korpg is gonna help with nuclear holocaust... I'm working on plagues :)
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 19:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Urgh, another thread that just stole some of my precious time with Fili's utter *** gibberish.

Also, your husband sent me a PM telling me he saw me on Fairy, you two are perfect for each other -_-
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-12 19:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Haseyo said:

Nice; What kind?

^^

CHEEEZEEE.
With some wings and sticks, but I let mother have them.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Urgh, another thread that just stole some of my precious time with Fili's utter *** gibberish.

Also, your husband sent me a PM telling me he saw me on Fairy, you two are perfect for each other -_-

Lol seriously another person like her... but male?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Maryanne said:

Whats wrong with me LOL? Thats rich. Naw my spiritual power is at maximum I'm about ready to use a Spirit Gun attack on you. And I am the true bearer of judgement upon this world though if I remember right korpg is gonna help with nuclear holocaust... I'm working on plagues :)

In Left for Dead 4 or Gears of War?

With all that Semen & Cocaine in your physical systems, I can simply twist them around to your interior as well as detriment your ulcerations as well.

Or shall I take that on more of the women you inspired?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-12 19:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
With all that Semen & Cocaine in your physical systems, I can simply twist them around to your interior as well as detriment your ulcerations as well.

I don't think I want to talk to you anymore. =S
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, I know a truthful man or not when I see one.

Just don't read while ingesting food.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Hey, I know a truthful man or not when I see one.

Just don't read while ingesting food.

Ah but do you know when a man is always truthful but still deceptive... Also I will read any goddamn crazy book I want while eating anyone/thing I want!!!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7