Fairy.Filielle
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Hey, I know a truthful man or not when I see one.

Just don't read while ingesting food.

Ah but do you know when a man is always truthful but still deceptive... Also I will read any goddamn crazy book I want while eating anyone/thing I want!!!

That's nice. Did you say hi to Jesus Christ as well too? Your Spiritual Born Father still complains that you're conceited & talk about, "***" too much.

Hmmm, 9/1/1985; Born at Midnight in Manilla, Philippines.

Yup, says here that today you're under arcana, "13"; Welcome back to how I was when I was 13 years old with you as of the relationship anniversary, "5/23/2002" or of the such.

Welcome back to your retardism.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

Ah but do you know when a man is always truthful but still deceptive... Also I will read any goddamn crazy book I want while eating anyone/thing I want!!!

That's nice. Did you say hi to Jesus Christ as well too? Your Spiritual Born Father still complains that you're conceited & talk about, "***" too much.

Hell yeah I talk to that zombie. And hes just jealous cause mines bigger
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 19:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Is he a cool zombie like from Thriller?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

What is? I can actually give you a, "Thumbs Up" IRL & just mount a little lego head on the tip to show EVERYONE how big you are in the pants.

(^_^d)
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 19:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Is he a cool zombie like from Thriller?

Nah, Michael Jackson just did too many drugs at the time & had his surgeries paid off in the names of scientific to medical research.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 19:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

What is? I can actually give you a, "Thumbs Up" IRL & just mount a stalagmite on the tip to show EVERYONE how big you are in the pants.

(^_^d)

Why thank you? Your the sweetest girl ever
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

Btw, do you like to be injected with Horse Steroids? Because that really is only handled well by those born under the Sagittarius sign.

You pure little emo.

/comfort

What is? I can actually give you a, "Thumbs Up" IRL & just mount a stalagmite on the tip to show EVERYONE how big you are in the pants.

(^_^d)

Why thank you? Your the sweetest girl ever
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 20:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Blazza said:
Urgh, another thread that just stole some of my precious time with Fili's utter *** gibberish.

Also, your husband sent me a PM telling me he saw me on Fairy, you two are perfect for each other -_-

Lol seriously another person like her... but male?

yeah... if you dare, look at Fili's profile on here and look at all the comments on her pics
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Now when I raise the middle finger up, it'll cause the specific given GM surnames in forum that abided too much into temptations of death with more folly & derivation away from their given power of birth into wealth into more falsified judgment of their own armies in-kind.

t(9.9)

I know how to consecrate power into silver enough to do so against the Depressed / Lunatic Moon of Major Arcana Card, "18";
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Dasva said:
Blazza said:
Urgh, another thread that just stole some of my precious time with Fili's utter *** gibberish.

Also, your husband sent me a PM telling me he saw me on Fairy, you two are perfect for each other -_-

yeah... if you dare, look at Fili's profile on here and look at all the comments on her pics

You know I cant back down from a dare... I hate you
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Dasva said:
Blazza said:

The sun dimmed with the Clouds of my area in radius. That's a fair enough way to purify the Cloud / Air Molecules for Tornado & Water even harsher for wherever they deem to Twister over the Original place of Pangea / Lemuria between The Americas as well as The United Kingdoms; With The Northen Pole Continent as the third point.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Now when I raise the middle finger up, it'll cause the specific given GM surnames in forum that abided too much into temptations of death with more folly & derivation away from their given power of birth into wealth into more falsified judgment of their own armies in-kind.

t(9.9)

I know how to consecrate power into silver enough to do so against the Depressed / Lunatic Moon of Major Arcana Card, "18";

Ah but the stench of my unearthly spiritual pollution can disolve any silver like it was powder toast.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:

t(9.9)

Ah but the stench of my unearthly spiritual pollution can disolve any silver like it was powder toast.

You want Arc Angel, Gabriel (Shakur) To throw you himself into the Burmuda Triangle?
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-12 20:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I an angel, Fili? :D
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
Am I an angel, Fili? :D

Lol, yeah; Just not the kind most people think of in a certain way.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-12 20:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you mean?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
What do you mean?

The kind that dances on poles? Or wrestles in jello?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
What do you mean?

More like a modded angel, but you're good enough in spirit to prove so. I guess that's why they call it, "Model" industry.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

t(9.9)

You want Arc Angel, Gabriel (Shakur) To throw you himself into the Burmuda Triangle?

1. Its bermuda trianlge
2. I made that place up so I could continue my secret genetic experiments on the lilim
3. Gabriel aint got nothing on me the mother *** juggernaut ***
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

t(9.9)

1. Its bermuda trianlge
2. I made that place up so I could continue my secret genetic experiments on the lilim

That's why he is considered as the ONLY REDEEMED Fallen Angel too, huh?
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-12 20:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Kiriyu said:
What do you mean?

More like a modded angel, but you're good enough in spirit to prove so. I guess that's why they call it, "Model" industry.

You lost me. :<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiriyu said:
Filielle said:
Kiriyu said:
What do you mean?

You lost me. :<

Its ok kiri Im gonna try to out crazy her
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

t(9.9)

1. Its bermuda trianlge

That's why he is considered as the ONLY REDEEMED Fallen Angel too, huh?

There is no redemption once I'm through with you. You shall look upon my countenance and despair for in it lies the doom of many nations past and even some failed real world seasons. Angel fire is the stuff I cook my kentucky fried human with It burns with the power of lemons and that is all.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine, map out places that WON'T be overcome by Tsunamis yourself.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=16380
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:

No need I'm building a secret underground city for me and a select group to live in and rebuild society. I also will be taking in wild cats with genetically enhanced intelligence as well as a few captive angels to feed upon to ensure the survival of my people.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:

No need I'm building a secret underground city for me and a select group to live in and rebuild society. I also will be taking in wild cats with genetically enhanced intelligence as well as a few captive angels to feed upon to ensure the survival of my people.

That's why underground also means secret or arcane as well, huh?
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, I know how the restless & undying can be, I gave my own husband / soulmate my word to keep sparing you personally to do as what we wish.

Everyone knows that people can have more than ONE soulmate & that if to marry in The Kingdom of God / Heaven, you are granted a wish from the one you wish.

I guess that is why Death Kingdom marries off as many people / clones as fast as possible to wage against the Main Kingdom; FIRE.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 20:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

Ha I knew youd understand me... but you cant tell anyone if it becomes public knowledge where it is all the zombies from the 4th WW's wave new enchanced viruses will overrun it with the body parts that slog off
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-12 20:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:
Filielle said:

Ha I knew youd understand me... but you cant tell anyone if it becomes public knowledge where it is all the zombies from the 4th WW's wave new enchanced viruses will overrun it with the body parts that slog off

Well, is your own spiritual fortitude strong enough? Even if you do try to cause Nuclear Holocaust as well as The Glacial Age even more, I can simply just, you know, reincarnate.

Apollo's Queen, Artemis was one thing. But as The King that bears the Throne in Heaven, he can do as he wishes now that his own Queen is crucified.

Even if you take down this Earth, The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down the External Planets; The Sun is still there.

Even if you take down The Sun & have it blacken with it's retracing of Pure Energy / Gamma Waves; Well, there's already external Suns / Stars.

& The Zion / Hades Planet? Hey, at least it's mass of collected power is to be The Next Sun rekindled.

If I die or get mad enough, my source of power in the sky just takes over the lesser satellites.

Then I can just simply be reborn in some other way again through the recollection of the Older / Higher Powers. If the world is my plaything to instill & induce all the power I can & extort them across the time & space laws; All I have to do is simply ask of my Soulmate / Husband IRL as a consecration.

Remember, Earthen / Human form is one thing; There are many other different dimensional realities otherwise.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-12 20:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a planet :<
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7