By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-09-30 21:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

satire levels are incredibly high.
By Brolli 2011-09-30 22:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu said: »
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said: »
Quote:
you're fine, equanimity is just bad, nevermind losing stormsurge or losing enlight, it also requires 2 strategems to just give you -50 enmity on what spell you're going to use, thats if you max it out.
im 5 storm surge , 1 enligh/ 4 equanimity, enlight is only for emergencies , for reraise or stoneskin cure4 or -na spells, i hardly use it, if i want to sleep something i just cast it since light arts does get enfeebling to b+ rate too (assuming it's an emergency) it's not like you will waste enlight for sleep only anyways, it's a waste of a 5 mins recast, it's better to use it on something more important, i mentioned equanimity only to compare it to Enmity Douse for extra hateless dmg. 2 stratagems doesn't hurt when your purely doing xtra dmg/chaining nukes to avoid getting hate
a good sch doesnt have the charges to waste on a single spell producing -50 enmity...
i don't think your qualified to say what's wrong or right, get your obis and the proper gear for nuking then come back here k thx

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Brolli 2011-09-30 22:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
emanuelle, you're ok and all sometimes, but there are times where you should not post.
:o

All he does as of late is troll the ***out of my posts, and even then, I don't understand what the hell he's saying most of the time.
this come from someone that gets topic baned daily for trolling/bashing and putting non-sense posts/putting everyone down on every single forum thread.

I get in trouble because people tend to forget that these forums are meant to be for information sharing, not for winning popularity contests. You contribute virtually nothing to this website, outside of demonstrating how to kill something by spamming pet food and dawn mulsum, and I'd be absolutely taken back by anyone(other than you) arguing to the contrary.
he may "spam" dawn musulm but he can take rani and shin /any nm without the help of mnks or additional people than his mules to proc without a single failure, he gets things right, not to mention emanuelle does generate loads of gils soloing around my server, you mad bro.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-30 22:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Brolli said: »
he may "spam" dawn musulm but he can take rani and shin /any nm without the help of mnks or additional people
Not sure if you have BST leveled, but Rani, Shin, and anything that doesn't cast Death is very, very easy for a mediocre BST(without the use of Dawn mulsums). It has gotten to the point where not only do I never use Dawn mulsums(I used one, ever.), can just pretty much AFK Rani or Shin. Check back in 4 minutes to pop a reward.
By Brolli 2011-09-30 22:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skadoosh said: »
he may "spam" dawn musulm but he can take rani and shin /any nm without the help of mnks or additional people
Not sure if you have BST leveled, but Rani, Shin, and anything that doesn't cast Death is very, very easy for a mediocre BST(without the use of Dawn mulsums). It has gotten to the point where not only do I never use Dawn mulsums(I used one, ever.), can just pretty much AFK Rani or Shin. Check back in 4 minutes to pop a reward.
nice try dude, but that takes to complete wotg for the of future fab atma and the right gear, (something that you dont' have) keep trolling, not working, get anwing helm for bst kthx
 Asura.Jadecc
Server: Asura
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-09-30 23:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

lol look at this guy checkin out peoples ffxiah profiles as if they are 100% accurate (mine is)
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-30 23:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, not sure if you're serious, but lacking that atma has never stopped me from doing anything. Yes it might fall slightly behind the 100 elemental resist atmas that dragua, orthrus, isgebind and others provide. But with the amount of HP pets have, I really couldn't care less if my sheep eats a meteor for 500 damage.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-09-30 23:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

nice try dude, but that takes to complete wotg for the of future fab atma and the right gear, (something that you dont' have) keep trolling, not working, get anwing helm for bst kthx
get a new picture, please. kthx
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-09-30 23:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

keep trolling, not working, get anwing helm for bst kthx
? did you not find it while staring at my profile? look harder ._.
[+]
 Phoenix.Pooman
Server: Phoenix
user: Pooman
By Phoenix.Pooman 2011-09-30 23:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
you're fine, equanimity is just bad, nevermind losing stormsurge or losing enlight, it also requires 2 strategems to just give you -50 enmity on what spell you're going to use, thats if you max it out.
im 5 storm surge , 1 enligh/ 4 equanimity, enlight is only for emergencies , for reraise or stoneskin cure4 or -na spells, i hardly use it, if i want to sleep something i just cast it since light arts does get enfeebling to b+ rate too (assuming it's an emergency) it's not like you will waste enlight for sleep only anyways, it's a waste of a 5 mins recast, it's better to use it on something more important, i mentioned equanimity only to compare it to Enmity Douse for extra hateless dmg. 2 stratagems doesn't hurt when your purely doing xtra dmg/chaining nukes to avoid getting hate
a good sch doesnt have the charges to waste on a single spell producing -50 enmity...
i don't think your qualified to say what's wrong or right, get your obis and the proper gear for nuking then come back here k thx
Who the hell are you again?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-30 23:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi >:
 Leviathan.Dodu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-30 23:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

emanuelle, you're ok and all sometimes, but there are times where you should not post.

All he does as of late is troll the ***out of my posts, and even then, I don't understand what the hell he's saying most of the time.
this come from someone that gets topic baned daily for trolling/bashing and putting non-sense posts/putting everyone down on every single forum thread.

I get in trouble because people tend to forget that these forums are meant to be for information sharing, not for winning popularity contests. You contribute virtually nothing to this website, outside of demonstrating how to kill something by spamming pet food and dawn mulsum, and I'd be absolutely taken back by anyone(other than you) arguing to the contrary.
he may "spam" dawn musulm but he can take rani and shin /any nm without the help of mnks or additional people than his mules to proc without a single failure, he gets things right, not to mention emanuelle does generate loads of gils soloing around my server, you mad bro.

Does anyone on your server speak semi-proper English?
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-09-30 23:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone on your server speak semi-proper English?
Just want to point out that not everyone is from U.S.A. and not everyone went to english school and such.

Troll rule number 6576885:
If you have no argument to bring aggainst the opponent post, pull the grammar card.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-09-30 23:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you late to the party? He just appeared out of nowhere attacking people that have been having a civil discussion for several pages now.

And if you're going to speak out of turn like a moron, you had better speak the common dialect properly.
I've been reading the whole thread but I'm a pup tard so I just lurk, ppl pulling the QQ you shouldn't try to communicate your opinion because your main isn't english has started to annoy me a bit.

If you don't agree, bring a decent post aggainst his otherwise just **** if you see my drift here.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-09-30 23:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

wow 8 pages...
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-09-30 23:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

riiiiiiiiight because im 80/80 and i cant make room for a trivial increase in dmg i have no "qualifications?" ummmmmmmm k
(if you check my posts i have always supported the use of obi's)

Phoenix.Pooman said: »
Who the hell are you again?

edit: lets see only friend is emanuelle, only saw him in ranpstomb leveling his drk with his pocket whm, only has mnk leveled. soooooo im just gonna go with this:

Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-30 23:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
wow 8 pages...

I know, right? Thought I'd check back before I went to bed. Glad this turned into another BLMvsSCH thread. Maybe an admin should just move this to one of those job's posting areas and change the title.
 Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Sirafiinikkusu 2011-09-30 23:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

just realized, he's a lakshmian, i'll be sure to take SS's of his funny looking gear
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-09-30 23:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
wow 8 pages...

I know, right? Thought I'd check back before I went to bed. Glad this turned into another BLMvsSCH thread. Maybe an admin should just move this to one of those job's posting areas and change the title.
That is the sad thing when you do a thread about "nuking" in general.
Either way as retard as I am about pup, I think that DMG is indeed nice and could be a potential enmity less DD kind, But in a situation where you are short on men power or jobs, BLM would prolly win DD/Proc wise.

But really really good DMG, I am Impressed of what a pup can do.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dodu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-30 23:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said: »
Are you late to the party? He just appeared out of nowhere attacking people that have been having a civil discussion for several pages now.

And if you're going to speak out of turn like a moron, you had better speak the common dialect properly.
I've been reading the whole thread but I'm a pup tard so I just lurk, ppl pulling the QQ you shouldn't try to communicate your opinion because your main isn't english has started to annoy me a bit.

If you don't agree, bring a decent post aggainst his otherwise just **** if you see my drift here.

I don't care if people can't speak perfect English, but trolling isn't stating your opinion, and if you're going to go out of your way to be an idiot, I expect you to be able to speak intelligibly.

Just so there's no confusion, I'm talking about the other two, not you.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-10-01 00:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said: »

I don't care if people can't speak perfect English, but trolling isn't stating your opinion, and if you're going to go out of your way to be an idiot, I expect you to be able to speak intelligibly.

This might help explain trolling to him

Assume the man is a Troll. That woman is just another poster in a thread; we'll call her Relevant Poster. The bananas represent the posts the Troll makes. Notice how they pile up all over the Relevant Poster? Sure, she gets some laughs at what the Troll says in them... But, in the end, when the Troll finally leaves, she is bewildered at his stupidity.

In short, get the *** back on topic.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-10-01 00:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

worst.
analogy.
ever.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-10-01 00:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

worst.
analogy.
ever.

Quite. The one I didn't double post that you tried to quote is a much better one!
 Caitsith.Zabimaru
Server: Caitsith
user: Zabimaru
By Caitsith.Zabimaru 2011-10-01 00:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Your OP was a troll right Mizu? If so kudos, it was very funny and generated 8 pages for you to enjoy; but if not... *sigh*... no I'd just rather not think about that possibility.
 Asura.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2011-10-01 00:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

it does.. its English
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10