Back read on the fast food stuff.. my boss wouldn't let us eat anything left over at the end of the day.. even if it was a sub roll or a piece of lettuce. Most places throwaway more food than they sell. Its really sad considering how many starving people there are in the world.
ah, I mean grim is alright to a degree, but they went overboard, especially with Kamille, (don't spoiler anything of that for me :P)
@Volkom: be a programmer, freelance, just be really good.
well unless you like people, then you could do customer support, or if you like people and business, then be in IT itself, but the latter two I don't and wouldn't do well in, I suck at programming but I'm going to have to learn unless I want to pay others to program all my hardware, which would seriously kill my profit margin.
but I hate programming. Its not fun/enjoyable.
we all played XI, we should all love tedious mindless tasks that takes hours with little reward though :P
I've never been in a math class that I was being treated for ADD. Next semester is going to be my first time. I did get an A in my last algebra class though. People in that class didn't even know how to add negatives though.
I've never been in a math class that I was being treated for ADD. Next semester is going to be my first time. I did get an A in my last algebra class though. People in that class didn't even know how to add negatives though.
Wait! Wait! Wait! What?!? And this was college level algebra?
I'm required to take two precalc classes first, so I hope that gets me prepared. Like I said, I need to get to work on summer semester otherwise my math is going to take like 5 years.
I'm required to take two precalc classes first, so I hope that gets me prepared. Like I said, I need to get to work on summer semester otherwise my math is going to take like 5 years.
Our AP Calc in HS didn't prepare me for crap! I had to retake it in the summer, then I was like, "Haha! Nuts to this!"
I slept during high school. I could have been AP material if I had ever gotten treatment for my ADD.
You'll make a cool penny off of adderall in college off the non-ADD kids when it's mid-terms and final times if you do. Just saying...All-night adderall rollers!
Yeah, I've been like awake for like 30 hours. I get some of the effects that ADHD people aren't supposed to get, but I think it might be because I have the non-hyperactive kind.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.