So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
...does that make me weird?
No, but for extra man points, reply with "thinkin about someone else."
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
...does that make me weird?
no, that just makes you a real guy
I couldn't agree more. If I'm thinking of anything at all right after sex, I'll usually be wondering where I left my pack of cigarettes. Oh, and of a good excuse to find said pack of cigarettes and step outside to smoke. I can't stand smoking inside. :/
Off the top of my head, I can only think of one more annoying woman-related question: Does this *article of clothing* make my *body part* look fat? You can just stand there, doing nothing, and within 5 seconds you're thrust into a lose/lose situation through no fault of your own. How she looks is completely irrelevant. How you answer the question is completely irrelevant. If you were in earshot to hear the question, no matter the circumstances, you lose.
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
...does that make me weird?
that is inappropriate we keep it g rated up in this piece
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
...does that make me weird?
that is inappropriate we keep it g rated up in this piece
So this thread has been around for awhile and I have to admit I haven't read it.
Mostly because the only time I've typically been asked "what are you thinking?" is right after sex, when it's quite possibly the most annoying question possible at that particular moment in time.
...does that make me weird?
that is inappropriate we keep it g rated up in this piece
wanna watch some dora?
you know it brah
i wonder whether swiper's gonna get away with it this time
Every other campus in my district is closed today except mine. The University posted a notice on Facebook explaining that we were still open, and almost instantly got over 50 replies of very angry people. Anything change? Of course not, since when do schools that we pay for have to listen to our opinions? >.>
Here's the conditions:
Over 6 inches of snow overnight (in addition to the several feet of snow we already had and more predicted)
Extremely slick, unsafe walking and driving conditions
Several people snowed into their homes
Most people unable to move their cars
Several accidents on Greek Row due to slippery conditions
At least 1 sprained wrist by 9am this morning from slippery conditions
Anyone living off-campus will have a very hard time getting to class
Anyone living on-campus will risk their tailbone getting to class
And what does the University say? "Snow happens here. We took all this into consideration. Campus is still open."
Well of course it snows here. But when coming to school means literally risking lives, it is NOT necessary to keep campus open! If professors would even give excused absences for difficulty getting to school, it would be ok. But nope, if campus is open and you can't make it, you get to take an absence penalty regardless of how dangerous getting to school would be for you. /sulk. imad. (a little.)
wow
if we get a snowflake school is canceled for a month
now, this isnt a random thought. This thought has been swirling around in my head for awhile now...
trying to get back into the US without forging documents or jumping borders is hard.
Not only do I have to deal with the USCIS one more time, I have a whole extra shitload of paperwork to fill out, money to piss away, and long months to wait.
And for what, to get paid more? ***, I can easily take over this island if I put my mind to it.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.