The only time I ever see a female doctor is in the e.r. :(
Had a female doctor once. She was blonde with short hair, very skinny, very tall(over 6 feet), and she was just covered in freckles. I was 13, and my normal doctor was out. I was supposed to get a physical for summer camp, but I was uncomfortable about the cup check part. I'd never had one before. Well anyway, I wouldn't let her do it, mainly because she was very eager to... with my mom in the room. >_>; I mean, she was persuasive, but she kind of crossed the line when she practically yelled, "Just pull your pants down! It's nothing to fuss about!" I got the physical another day. She just seemed too off and I was too scared.
The only time I ever see a female doctor is in the e.r. :(
Had a female doctor once. She was blonde with short hair, very skinny, very tall(over 6 feet), and she was just covered in freckles. I was 13, and my normal doctor was out. I was supposed to get a physical for summer camp, but I was uncomfortable about the cup check part. I'd never had one before. Well anyway, I wouldn't let her do it, mainly because she was very eager to... with my mom in the room. >_>; I mean, she was persuasive, but she kind of crossed the line when she practically yelled, "Just pull your pants down! It's nothing to fuss about!" I got the physical another day. She just seemed too off and I was too scared.
I heard a story about a guy getting a physical from a very attractive med student. He was pretty aroused upon meeting her, and I guess he was a bit... Anyway, when she proceeded to do the ball cupping procedure, he... had an accident. I guess she got pissed off about it though, wiped herself off and left the room without finishing the exam. I think I cleaned that up sufficiently enough. You guys fill in the blanks.
The only time I ever see a female doctor is in the e.r. :(
Had a female doctor once. She was blonde with short hair, very skinny, very tall(over 6 feet), and she was just covered in freckles. I was 13, and my normal doctor was out. I was supposed to get a physical for summer camp, but I was uncomfortable about the cup check part. I'd never had one before. Well anyway, I wouldn't let her do it, mainly because she was very eager to... with my mom in the room. >_>; I mean, she was persuasive, but she kind of crossed the line when she practically yelled, "Just pull your pants down! It's nothing to fuss about!" I got the physical another day. She just seemed too off and I was too scared.
I heard a story about a guy getting a physical from a very attractive med student. He was pretty aroused upon meeting her, and I guess he was a bit... Anyway, when she proceeded to do the ball cupping procedure, he... had an accident. I guess she got pissed off about it though, wiped herself off and left the room without finishing the exam. I think I cleaned that up sufficiently enough. You guys fill in the blanks.
LOL That poor guy. Our exams are very uncomfortable, unless you like it really rough, you're not going to have... issues.
^^^This^^^
*** hate pap smears!
One of my friends has a hot guy Gynecologist. She got turned on while he was checking her breasts. She said it was the most awkward moment of her life.
LOL That poor guy. Our exams are very uncomfortable, unless you like it really rough, you're not going to have... issues.
^^^This^^^
*** hate pap smears!
One of my friends has a hot guy Gynecologist. She got turned on while he was checking her breasts. She said it was the most awkward moment of her life.
You know, the only thing with that is you can't really control your nips getting hard. <.< Those rooms are always cold too! Only problem would be during the next part of the exam, lol. Poor girl. :3
LOL That poor guy. Our exams are very uncomfortable, unless you like it really rough, you're not going to have... issues.
^^^This^^^
*** hate pap smears!
One of my friends has a hot guy Gynecologist. She got turned on while he was checking her breasts. She said it was the most awkward moment of her life.
You know, the only thing with that is you can't really control your nips getting hard. <.< Those rooms are always cold too! Only problem would be during the next part of the exam, lol. Poor girl. :3
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.