Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22315 22316 22317 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Thunderjet 2022-11-28 05:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
You cant quit! You are on the most populated server, how cant you find ppl
Broski there is only 7 gmt ppl doing stuff
By Thunderjet 2022-11-28 05:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i will sub dqx again people improved and translated recent expansion through deepl program god i loved that game its like ffxi 2.0 , i are angry no engrish ;( https://screenrant.com/dragon-quest-x-english-translation-dq10-story-cutscenes/. Still not to sure if i play scuffed translation
By Pantafernando 2022-11-28 06:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You must resist the urge.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-28 08:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just so long as it's not as confusing as my map dat folder with like 5 different zip files of different map edits all named "Map Pack".
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-11-28 11:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

"Below 40 latitude, there is no Law;
Below 50 latitude, there is no God."
-Sailing Proverb

With both the Sydney to Hobart and Cape Horn Regattas starting over the next few weeks, just a reminder that when you're that close to the bottom of the world, all you can count on is yourself. Save your prayers for when they can be heard.

All starts out so lovely leaving Sydney Harbour.....

Then you find yourselves in the open water of the Tasman Sea and Bass Straights.....
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-11-28 12:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
just a reminder that when you're that close to the bottom of the world, all you can count on is yourself
Nonsense. You can count on weather. You can hope its good.
By Draylo 2022-11-28 16:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My new clubbing boots
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-28 16:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's great when people come up with their own fun way to play FFXI, especially as they solo from 1 to 99. But boy is it frustrating when their goofy strategy doesn't work and then they blame the game's design for it.

"Why is my team of all Warrior trusts not able to beat Cloud of Darkness?! This game blows"

>_>

Then you suggest they use like Joachim or Apururu or something and they fight you on it. "Those trusts are cheating. We've gotten this far with this team, and even though we've lost a dozen times I think the next one will go better!"

<_<
[+]
By Draylo 2022-11-28 17:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

These are neat, the same seller I got FF8 cards from did FF9. Altho its missing the character cards from FFXI version, I almost forgot what they look like by now. 'member when that was a thing?

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-28 17:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

nitro pepsi is even nastier than regular pepsi 0/10
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-28 17:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

*Rubs hands together*

Got Great Axe skill +2 on my Heca Feet today. Just need a Fortitude Torque, and I can do Fell Cleave at 75.

Oh the stupid ***that probably won't work that I could try!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-11-28 18:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

These are neat, the same seller I got FF8 cards from did FF9. Altho its missing the character cards from FFXI version, I almost forgot what they look like by now. 'member when that was a thing?

A buddy of mine made some custom Triple Triad cards back when FFVIII was new and gave me a set. It was by no means a professional operation and the cards were quite small, but I still thought it was the coolest thing ever and and I kept them in my wallet.

But then the wallet got washed on accident and the cards were ruined. It still bothers me a little bit when I think about it.

I'm half-tempted to try and make my own at some point.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-29 01:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to start replying to questions like "Naaa" and calling groups of people a "dweeb army":

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-29 02:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Up to 86-90 now in Nyzul solo at 75.

I had to fight Simurgh earlier in a Kill All floor. Massacre Elegy cost that run 8 minutes alone lmao. Maybe I should sub Dancer. Hmm...
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-29 04:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bored. Leveling again before the campaign ends. I needed this video to get my second wind after a break.

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-11-29 05:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit, Draylo- years of you posting your figurines and I could write that off as "well, I guess its a generational thing- I don't know why anyone would blow that kind of money on gaming figurines"....then you had to go and post a real Triple Triad deck....damn I loved that minigame in 8.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-29 05:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh. I fookin' did it! I soloed floor 100 Nyzul at 75, yeehaw.

Still need PLD and NIN vigil weapons though... OTL
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-29 05:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-11-29 08:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is the kraken club drop?
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-29 08:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

2,347 Savage Blade.

Memories!

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-29 13:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

oooooo Dragon Ball Super stuff tomorrow. Another movie? The next arc in the series?

Oh, the "big announcement" is Super Hero is releasing on DVD/Bluray, weak.

(I'm finallllllllly watching GT 30 years to late lol)
By Rips 2022-11-29 14:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
oooooo Dragon Ball Super stuff tomorrow. Another movie? The next arc in the series?

If they go back to that ***animation I’m going to be pissed. Still excited though.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-29 15:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
2,347 Savage Blade.

Memories!

The first three did 3335 3547 and 3005 or something like that :P
By Pantafernando 2022-11-29 18:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So tired…

I could use some mithra in lower jeuno
By Draylo 2022-11-29 20:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually liked GT... I was surprised to see how much it was hated, yet people still love the SSJ4 design. I thought it was very like original dragonball and that was cool. I still haven't gotten too far into super, the animation is such crap that it takes me out of it.

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Dammit, Draylo- years of you posting your figurines and I could write that off as "well, I guess its a generational thing- I don't know why anyone would blow that kind of money on gaming figurines"....then you had to go and post a real Triple Triad deck....damn I loved that minigame in 8.

lol thats how it begins, you see something you really like and decide to get it and then it repeats. The good thing is most of the stuff retains its value so you can always sell it off later if you take care of it, and make even at the least. But people blow money on crap they dont need or that has 0 value, every day. Lots of smokers in here I'm sure.
By Draylo 2022-11-29 20:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Can this be real? They gonna bring the asylums back next?

Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-29 20:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually liked GT... I was surprised to see how much it was hated, yet people still love the SSJ4 design. I thought it was very like original dragonball and that was cool. I still haven't gotten too far into super, the animation is such crap that it takes me out of it.

The whole first 20 episodes, the whole first arc, it's just meandering and pointless. The literaly whole time I'm just saying....
brah. YOU. CAN. FLY. WHAT. THE. ***. ARE. YOU. DOING.

Just go ssj3 and kill this noob and lets *** go. Like GT is 2 parts, the shitty pointless first 30 eps, and the cool ssj4 baby arc. (I'm only on episode 14/64)
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-29 21:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, good. We're at this point in the timeline now.

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/killer-police-robots-deadly-force-proposal-san-francisco

1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. 2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-30 01:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no. Oh no no no. Not only is the second Mario Bros trailer bad, but now I'm complaining about it on an internet forum. What have I become? Anyway, lets-a-go!

Princess Toadstool: Not a parasol and she wears a pink ranger version of one of those outfits they wore in Avengers when they were time traveling for infinity stones. Also, voice clips used in trailer all = mega condescending and no cute sweet lines at all. Not my Toadstool.

Meanwhile: Toad being Toad with no woke feminist SJW race-swap representation Mary-Sue girl-boss agenda. Toad passes the sniff test.

Bowser probably won't even try to capture her and will just want to "take over the world".
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22315 22316 22317 ... 22553 22554 22555